sleep vs wake breathing and effect of hypops ? question

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
sleepinow

Re: sleep vs wake breathing and effect of hypops ? question

Post by sleepinow » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:00 pm

xxyzx wrote:
Guest wrote:
xxyzx wrote: if i have too then i will fix it
and like i said in such case i will not provide the fixes to others who had no interest in helping me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

interesting understanding of the GPL (that is the license of sleepyhead)

go to the official download page. get the real sleepyhead and right below it is the link to the current repository.
If you have the real sleepyhead, the older repository is linked on nearly every page if not you got yourself a virus.
=========

i understand GPL et al

i can make any changes for myself
i dont have to share them

Go to hell

Min EPAP: 13.0 CmH20
Min Pressure Support: 3.5
Max EPAP: 25.0
Max Pressure Support: 5.0
Max Pressure: 20.0
Flex Setting: Bi-Flex - 3
Backup Rate:Auto
Humidification Mode:off
Humidifier Setting:c5

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:09 pm

Jay Aitchsee wrote:Guest, if you haven't seen it yet, you may be interested in AirView, Resmed's remote patient management system compatible with AirSense and AirCurve.
thank you fot the links. Would be nice if that would really work both ways and the users could actually see their sleep studies or in home tests in high resolution.

xxyzx: have you been able to get the source code? Or did you at least find the 'real' sleepyhead version without any viruses or other nasty things?

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:46 pm

xxyzx wrote:i am quite sure that i have A valid copy of SH that is free of viruses but full of minor bugs
that is a really nice and very polite way to say "thank you" to JediMark who spent 1,000s of hours working on SleepyHead, so that you can see how your are doing or sleeping - completely free of charge.

Maybe you should consider changing your attitude?

TASmart

Post by TASmart » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:50 pm

XXYZX has frequently demonstrated contempt for programmers and developers from all walks of life. It's just his way. Also included are consumer products, DME, the medical establishment, the US government, and many different individuals. In short, life does not run in the way XXYZX thinks it should, and that seems to disturb him.
All posts reflect my own opinion based on my experience and reading.
Your mileage may vary
Past performance is no guarantee of future results
Consult with your own physician as people very

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:12 pm

xxyzx wrote:i dont appreciate the crap from tasmart and guest and others
what "crap" from me do you mean?
that I actually try to help you?

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:09 am

xxyzx wrote:many people use guest
sometimes people with accounts use it as a sock puppet
what do you mean by "many people USE guest"? Guest means they do not bother to make an account or did not log in. It is not like guest = guest.
But that does not answer my question about what CRAP I have told here? (as there have not been any other guests besides me on the last pages in this thread)

Many people have tried to help you with your misunderstanding of the respiratory events in this thread.

ColinP

Post by ColinP » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:11 am

Pugsy wrote:I can post links but I won't. Took me just a millisecond to go find the source code link...alphabet child isn't nearly as smart as he thinks he is and I have no desire to enlighten him since he is such a non pleasant person to interact with.
But I have my doubts as to his ability to do anything with the code anyway. I think all blow and no go.
If it's not tech-savvy enough to find the source code, there's no way it'll understand the first object in the source code. Even assuming it understands a little of the source code, with its grammar and syntax problems, it'll never get anything compiled.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:08 pm

xxyzx wrote:get an account
i may answer your questions
What would be the point in that?

so far your "18 second hypopnea" and what Jay Aitchsee said, was the only interesting thing on this board - mostly it is trolling and spam. Good enough for a good laugh but not so much more.

I just tried to help you with your SleepyHead problems - I got the message now loud and clear: you consider that crap. I will not make that mistake again.

ColinP

Post by ColinP » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:46 pm

xxyzx wrote:i had considered helping fix the code
but after the insults and crapola i gave up that idea

and fyi
i chased assembler and object code around a number of computers
during a misspent youth
i even did the vertical microcode for a big box
When there’s a problem in the object code, actual programmers fix the source and recompile.

The rule is that those who can, do, and those who can’t, talk about it. You’re a big talker.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:58 pm

ColinP wrote:
xxyzx wrote:i had considered helping fix the code
but after the insults and crapola i gave up that idea

and fyi
i chased assembler and object code around a number of computers
during a misspent youth
i even did the vertical microcode for a big box
When there’s a problem in the object code, actual programmers fix the source and recompile.

The rule is that those who can, do, and those who can’t, talk about it. You’re a big talker.
+1