For sale-Respironics Remstarpro m series cflex humidifier

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Peteybird

For sale-Respironics Remstarpro m series cflex humidifier

Post by Peteybird » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:57 am

I have a gently used. Purchased for a spair for my mother in law's house. Decided having travel bag it is very portable and I don't need 2 of them. This will come with chinstrap, travel bag, smart card cd and pamphlet.you will need your own headgear and hose. Very clean quality machine. Asking $350 and can be picked up in Detroit metro area.

Pugsy

Re: For sale-Respironics Remstarpro m series cflex humidifier

Post by Pugsy » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:03 am

You would have better luck on craigslist.
No one here is going to be willing to pay anything near your asking price for that model machine.
It was discontinued 7 years ago...so even with "gently used" ....it's still a machine that is at least 7 years old and probably older than that.
It's not worth anything near your asking price of 350.

Sorry but that's the cold hard facts of life about the market value of old machines on a forum like this.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:05 pm

Peteybird wrote:I have a gently used. Purchased for a spair for my mother in law's house. Decided having travel bag it is very portable and I don't need 2 of them. This will come with chinstrap, travel bag, smart card cd and pamphlet.you will need your own headgear and hose. Very clean quality machine. Asking $350 and can be picked up in Detroit metro area.
*ROFL*

smoke crack much? it *might* be worth 20$. MAYBE...

now, if you mean with blower, which one? that might up it to 50$.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

nanwilson

Post by nanwilson » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:36 am

Petey... I bought a used one with only about 200 hours on it.. paid $60, AND THAT WAS 7 YEARS AGO. Today I would say that yours is only worth $00000000.
Started cpap in 2010.. still at it with great results.