Pugsy's Pointers...SleepyHead/OSCAR Tutorial and TX Hints

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
LoBattery

Re: Pugsy's Pointers...SleepyHead Tutorial and TX Hints

Post by LoBattery » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:22 pm

"Edit 10/28/2106 to add the link to RobySue's tutorial on Sleepyhead."

Just how long have I been sleeping?

I just purchased a 10 Auto but have no data on SD card yet. Haven't read through everything yet, I appeared to download. Screens seem to work. Then I tried loading in data from my 10 CPAP as a test, it went through the process. Then I tried to look at it and said no data. I know this brick machine doesn't provide a lot of data, but I thought some would appear. I then shut down the laptop and powered it back up. There is no icon for entering the program, just the load in wizard. WIN7 1.0.0-beta-2

Would there be any data that could be viewed from the Airsense 10 CPAP?

I found Sleepyhead in Programs. I was thinking that there should be an icon for it on the desktop. Should there be?

Thanks
Seeing and believing are often both wrong. FOW

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:54 pm

LoBattery wrote: Would there be any data that could be viewed from the Airsense 10 CPAP?
No. Not using SleepyHead because SleepyHead needs some of the detailed data files that this model doesn't do but you can get some basic summary data if you use ResScan. Windows only though.
LoBattery wrote:I found Sleepyhead in Programs. I was thinking that there should be an icon for it on the desktop. Should there be?
Should be...which version did you get? You can create a desktop icon shortcut if you can't get it to put one on your computer. What operating system is on your computer and which version of SH did you get?

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

panforte09

Post by panforte09 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:24 am

Hi Pugsy
Can you please send sleepyhead program download link? thank you

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:58 am

panforte09 wrote:Hi Pugsy
Can you please send sleepyhead program download link? thank you
I just put a new link up on the very top of the very first post on very first page of this thread.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Larkeg1

Post by Larkeg1 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:54 am

This is very thorough information. I am a newbie and would like to use the sleepyhead software, but, only have a Samsung tablet. Is there a way to use sleepyhead software with my tablet? I am making some progress with CPAP, but, have a 22L/min leak with the Simplus FF mask and an average AHI of 6.4. Have tried 4 different masks within 6 weeks. Thanks for your information

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue May 30, 2017 8:14 am

Larkeg1 wrote:This is very thorough information. I am a newbie and would like to use the sleepyhead software, but, only have a Samsung tablet. Is there a way to use sleepyhead software with my tablet? I am making some progress with CPAP, but, have a 22L/min leak with the Simplus FF mask and an average AHI of 6.4. Have tried 4 different masks within 6 weeks. Thanks for your information
Please start a new thread of your own down on the main forum. Your questions will get lost here.
When you do please include the operating system on the Samsung table and does it have a USB port or slot for SD card available. If it doesn't even if the operating system will work with SH if you can't get the data from the card to the machine it won't work unless you go get a special WiFi card...but I wouldn't do that until I knew if SH worked with the operating system on the tablet. I have no idea what Samsung tablet uses...if Windows yes...it will work. If Android...no.

Also in the new thread post the event category breakdown of that AHI.
How much in each category
Central
Obstructive Apnea
Hyponea
This information is available on another level in your data. You just have to expand the menus. The manual explains where and how to get to it.
https://sleep.tnet.com/home/files/resme ... -guide.pdf

The 22 L/min leak number...that's what we call a 95% leak number which means for 95% of the night you were at OR BELOW that number.
It is NOT an overall average leak. People often forget or don't know about the "or below" part of the definition.
ResMed's line in the sand is 24 L/min...so you are probably okay in terms of leak management as long as the leaks aren't waking you up.
I don't worry about the other 5 % even if it went well above 24 L/min. We don't know how high it went unless you use the software.

So start a new thread devoted to just your questions with the information I ask for included in that new thread then we can better help you.
Most of the veteran forum member won't even read your question up in this old and very long thread which really needs to be a read only thread.

robysue

Post by robysue » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:31 am

At Pugsy's request, I've added this post about PR Snore Data to this thread so it doesn't get "lost"

The question about whether the VS2 data from PR xPAPs is important came up (again) on another forum today. It's been a while since I've seen questions about VS versus VS2 data over here, but since I took the time to write a detailed post over there, I thought I'd post the same thing over here.

VS and VS2 events are the two ways that the PR machines score snoring. We don't know exactly what the difference in criteria used for scoring VS and VS2 snores are on the PR machines, but it turns out we know quite a bit about how the PR machines and Encore (the official software) use the VS and VS2 events.

PR machines and recording snore data
If a PR machine is running in fixed pressure mode, only VS2 data is recorded. In other words, if you are using fixed pressure on a PR machine, the only available snoring data is the VS2 data.  

If a PR machine is running in auto adjust mode, both VS and VS2 data is recorded. But only the VS events cause pressure increases.

Anecdotal evidence is that the criteria that PR machines use to score VS2 data is pretty sensitive, and as a result VS2 data can record a lot of "non snoring" stuff as snores. There are reports on other CPAP forums that people have been able to track excessively high numbers of VS2 snores to sleeping with snoring dogs and the hose rubbing against the sharp edge of a night table or headboard.  Nonetheless, if snoring is a potential problem, then the VS2 data can be important.

SleepyHead and how it uses the PR snore data
SleepyHead does not compute the VS2 index in the same fashion as Encore does. Since Encore is the official software for the PR machines, this is a potential problem with SH data.  Note that JediMark is aware of this, but at the time he was writing SH, we didn't have any ideas at all about how PR machines recorded their snore data, let alone how Encore computed it's "VSI" index.  Heck, we didn't even know there were two forms of snoring data before JediMark started writing SleepyHead.

In looking at lots and lots of his own data, Sleepy Pete made the observation that when there is a whole string of VS2's scored, they are scored in 2 minute intervals.  In other words, the closest together two VS2 events can be is 2 minutes. (See viewtopic.php?f=1&t=93689&p=982257#p982152). That observation underlies how SleepyHead draws the Snore graph for a PR machine.

SleepyHead does two things with the VS2 data: It creates the VS2 Index in the usual way:
  • SleepyHead VS2 Index = (Number of VS2 events)/(run time)
SleepyHead also draws a "Snore Graph".  Each VS2 event comes with both a time stamp (when it happened) and a mysterious "number".  You can see these numbers if you click on the Events tab in the left side bar and look at the individual events.  What those numbers numbers actually mean and how they are determined is not known to us because PR is pretty hush, hush about the algorithms its machines use.  However, the common assumption is that the higher the number, the worse the snoring is in some (undetermined) way.  But remember that the VS2's are scored in two minute intervals, and hence  JediMark's Snore Graph is a "step" graph formed by drawing a two minute horizontal line segment for each VS2 snore; the height of the line segment is the number attached to the VS2 snore.

So visually speaking, the more activity there is in the SH Snore graph and the larger the y-axis numbers on the Snore graph, the worse the snoring is.

The VS events have no number attached to them. Hence JediMark had no way of turning the VS data into a visual graph. He reports a SleepyHead VS index computed in the usual way:
  • SleepyHead VS Index = (Number of VS events)/(run time)
If the VS event tick marks are overlaid on the pressure graph, it's easy to see that the VS events are the snoring events that lead to increases in pressure when a machine is running in Auto mode.  

If your SleepyHead VS = 0.0 night after night, it's tempting to think that you are not snoring at all.  But it is critically important to remember VS snores are NOT recorded if the machine is running in a fixed pressure mode.  Hence if you use a PR DreamStation PRO, a System One PRO, a DreamStation BiPAP PRO, or a System One BiPAP PRO, your SleepyHead VS = 0.0 regardless of how much snoring you are doing at night.  If you run a PR Auto CPAP or Auto BiPAP in fixed pressure mode, then your SleepyHead VS = 0.0 regardless of how much snoring you are doing.  

In other words, if you are using fixed pressure on a PR machine, the only available snoring data is the VS2 data.  

Encore and how it uses the PR snore data (Part I)
The SleepyHead VS2 snore data shows up as tick marks in the Encore Event table and is used to compute the Encore VSI, although not in the usual way. The SleepyHead VS snore data does NOT show up in the Encore Event table and it is not important in computing the Encore VSI.

When you download data into Encore, you also get wave flow data (flow rate data in SH) for just the last night before the download. The wave flow data is NOT a standard part of the Encore Daily Detailed Data, but by clicking on the appropriate icon, you can look at it and print it off. When looking at an Encore wave flow, the OAs, CAs, Hs, and SleepyHead VS evens show up as tick marks.  But the SleepyHead VS2 events do NOT show up as tick marks on the Encore wave flow.  The Encore wave flow data also includes a pressure curve, and it is clear that the SleepyHead VS events cause PR machines to increase pressure.

If you look at the wave flow for a PR machine running in fixed pressure mode, there will be NO snore tick marks because the SleepyHead VS events are NOT recorded in fixed pressure mode and the SH VS2 events are not overlaid over the wave flow data in Encore.

Encore and how it uses the PR snore data (Part II)
I'm a long time PR BiPAP user. I also have a known snoring problem: On my bad apnea nights, I snore. According to my hubby, most of the time my snores are not really loud, but they are persistent on the nights when I snore.  And there's some anecdotal evidence that on my worst nights, snores may contribute to the number of wakes I experience.  Hence I've spent a fair amount of time looking at snore data in both SH and Encore trying to sort out just what the VS and VS2 data tells us.

I knew right away (long before SH came out) that the Encore VSI was NOT computed in the same way all the other Encore indices were computed.  In other words, by looking at Encore data, I knew:
  • Encore VSI not= (Number of Encore VS events)/(run time)
And this bugged me for a very, very long time: I really wanted to know what the heck that Encore VSI might mean since my Encore VSI varied tremendously from night to night in my early days of PAPing. And after SH came along, the PR snoring data as presented in SH never even came close to matching up with the PR snoring data as presented in Encore. And that also bugged me (and continues to bug me.)

One assumption that I made in doing my analysis is that PR's programmers are privy to information about what the VS2 data actually means and what the criteria for scoring a VS2 snore is.   PR's programmers are the ones who wrote that abomination called Encore, but for its kludginess, Encore does present the Daily Data in a pretty nice format, except for lack of the Flow Rate data being immediately available.  And since sleep docs rely on Encore to evaluate how effective PR machines are treating their patients, I'm inclined to give some real consideration to how Encore presents the snore data.

It took me a very long time to backwards engineer how Encore computes the so-called Encore VSI.  What was clear to me even before JediMark started writing SH was that Encore's VSI was NOT computed in the usual way. In other words:
  • Encore VSI not= (Number of Encore VS and/or VS2 events)/(run time)
As soon as JediMark had a test version of SH (SH 0.7ish, if I recall), he had discovered what we now call VS snores, but not VS2 snores. And it quickly became apparent that
  • Encore VSI not= (Number of SH VS events)/(run time)
It was also apparent by looking at SH Event Tables and Encore Event Tables, that the VS events JediMark was scoring were NOT the same as the VS events Encore was using in its Event Table and the Encore computation of a VSI.

JediMark kept looking at and analyzing more PR data, and soon found a second type of snore data, what we now call VS2. And the SleepyHead VS2 events in SH match up precisely with the VS events in an Encore Event table. But it was also clear that:
  • Encore VSI not= (Number of SH VS2 events)/(run time)
Eventually I figured it out: The numbers attached to each VS2 event are what is used to compute the Encore VSI.  Encore's programmers have chosen to add all the VS2 numbers together and then divide that total by the run time. In other words:
  • Encore VSI = (SUM of the numbers attached to each SH VS2 event)/(run time)
All of which raises the question: What is the meaning of the Encore VSI?

And I've hit a bit of a brick wall in trying to answer that question in a definitive manner. I have a working hypothesis for the answer to that question, but I have no way to verify whether my hypothesis is accurate or wildly off the mark.  

Robysue's hypothesis about the SH VS2 numbers and the Encore VSI computation
I strongly suspect the number that is attached to each SH VS2 event is the number of individual breaths in the last two minute window that are considered to be "snores" by the PR xPAP machine.  What criteria the PR xPAPs use to decide that an individual breath is a snore is unknown to me; it's got to be something in the shape of the Flow Rate data, but whatever the subtle changes are, they're not enough to pick out visually.

The main reasons that I've come to the conclusion that those numbers attached to the VS2 events are likely the number of individual snores in a two minute window are:
  • The fact that in a long, persistent stretch of snoring, the VS2's are always scored in two minute intervals, and
  • The maximum VS2's that I see in my data (and others data) seems to be roughly twice the RR rate, and 2*RR = maximum number of breaths in a two minute period.
If my assumption about the meaning of the SH VS2 numbers is correct, then meaning of the Encore VSI also becomes both clear and intuitive. Recall:
  • Encore VSI = (SUM of the numbers attached to each SH VS2 event)/(run time)
If the SH VS2 snore numbers are counting individual snores in a two minute window, then
  • (SUM of the numbers attached to each SH VS2 event) = total number of snores during the night
and that means
  • Encore VSI = the average number of snores per hour of run time
and, since "run time" is a (crude) approximation of "sleep time",
  • Encore VSI = approximation of the average number of snores per hour of sleep
Note: Edited to give Sleepy Pete the credit he deserves for noticing that VS2 snores are recorded in two minute intervals. Thanks to palerider for pointing that out to me.

woolno

Post by woolno » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:05 am

I would like to use Sleepyhead, but my new Respironics DreamStation Bipap auto su advanced apparently has a data format that cannot be read by Sleepyhead.

Any ideas? WIll a new version be coming?

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:37 am

woolno wrote:I would like to use Sleepyhead, but my new Respironics DreamStation Bipap auto su advanced apparently has a data format that cannot be read by Sleepyhead.

Any ideas? WIll a new version be coming?
Not anytime in the near future. The guy who worked on SleepyHead hasn't worked on it for quite a while and he only works on it when he has the time and feels like it and he has some health issues that are sucking up any little energy he might have.
When he did his most recent version of SH that DreamStation model wasn't available to work up the codes to make it compatible.

I do not know if the most recent version of Encore Pro is compatible with the new DreamStation ASV model.
It's a PITA POS software.
Whomever you got your machine from should be able to use Encore and get you a copy of the report...if Pro is compatible.
If not,....I would imagine there will be a new version of Pro released shortly. The version that is currently out there has been out there for quite a while now.

Denial Dave

Post by Denial Dave » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:04 am

Sort of a dumb question... I've been using Sleepyhead for 6 + years now checking data from my Resmed S9 Auto.

I'm currently running the 0.98 version & see that there are newer versions available.

I can't seem to find a "changelog" to see what improvements were made and if I need to upgrade. Please direct me to where the "changelog" is or a link showing the changes..

:D

The only issues I have ever had with Sleepyhead is that Sleepyhead's MAX respiration rate never matched what Rescan says on a nightly basis.

The minimal and average respiration rates are almost exactly the same between the 2 Softwares. My nightly average is right around 16.

But, Sleepyhead says that I max out over 50 every night and Rescan says that it's rarely in the 30's.

if you don't know where you are going... any road will take you there.... George Harrison

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:29 am

Denial Dave wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:04 am
I can't seem to find a "changelog" to see what improvements were made and if I need to upgrade. Please direct me to where the "changelog" is or a link showing the changes..
I have never seen one and don't know where it might be of even if there is one. Maybe someone else knows.

As far as the max respiration issues you see...I don't know anything about how that calculation is made.

Okie bipap

Post by Okie bipap » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:11 am

I don't think Mark has ever maintained a formal change log. He has seemed to make changes as new machines came on the market, and corrected bugs. From what I've seen since starting my treatment, when he made an update, he would sometimes place a post here on the forum, or one of he cohorts would do so.

Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.

A KLERK

Post by A KLERK » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:21 pm

Under Help / About SleepyHead in version 1.1.0 (download from: sleepfiles.com) you can read a full changelist:
Release Notes
SleepyHead v1.1.0-unstable-0
Important: As this is a pre-release version, it is recommended that you back up your data folder manually before proceding, because attempting to roll back later may break things.

Changes and fixes in v1.1.0-unstable-0
New help browser with indexing and multilanguage support
Killed off dependency on Webkit... (or as I prefer to call it "murderalized with extreme prejudice"!)
Combined release notes and about into mega dialog
Added brand new live Profile switcher and cleaned up a lot of forced restart conditions
[DeVilbiss] Added DV6 Import capability (Thanks Heynes and Brian)
[PR Dreamstation] Added spuport for newer 960T (DF3 F5V3) and 1030 (DFV3 F3V3) machines
Fix language change glitch affecting Channel names
Fix a heap of miscellanious crash conditions
Cleaned up Welcome page removing what could be constituted as dodgy advice
Added Afrikaans language support
Applied a bunch of bugfixes that were provided by the community (Thanks Pholy, h-uchiy, François Revol & Kevin Lewis)

Changes and fixes in v1.0.0-beta-2
[PR S1/Dreamstation Importer] Periodic Breathing/CSR was not Doubling on F0V4 560 machines
[Core Program] Fix program crash on changing language or profile
[PR S1/Dreamstation Importer] Added PRS1 BiPAP AutoSV 960T F5V2 support
[ResMed Importer] EPR erroneously shown as OFF instead of 3
Redesign autoupdater so it parses Qt Installer Frameworks XML structures
Reset Channel names on language change
Improve Tooltip timeouts in preferences
Fix some untranslateable strings and spelling mistakes
Fix a couple of minor Time at Pressure chart/tooltip glitches

Changes and fixes in v1.0.0-beta-1

Added AirCurve/AirSense machine settings
Replaced the By Pressure text abomination with a proper Time at Pressure chart
Redid Unintentional Leaks calcluations using a simple Mask Profile in Preferences
Make Release Notes welcome message translate-able (should the changelog be too?)

Changes and fixes in v1.0.0-beta-0
Tons of other bug fixes
Fix dodgy PRS1 ASV pressure settings
Resolve duplicate RX changes issue
PRS1 1060P support... (No flow waveform on these, but still pretty good)
Philips Respironics DreamStation support (Thanks for your assistance JediBob and PaleRider, and everyone who shared their data!)
AirCurve pressure reporting glitches
Fix F&P Import hang
Pinch to zoom support
Timezone/UTC fixes (Thanks Reznet!)
Various ResMed region specific fixes

Bug fixes in v0.9.8-1

Made daily view left panel, and the right sidebar size changes persitent
Windows build related fixes
Increase brightness steps between barchart segments
Put Export CSV back
Do not save over machine.xml if profiles has an machines section but machines.xml is present
Fix PRS1 model numbers not ending in 'P' refusing to import
Show Model number in rx changes list instead of loader name
Only Resmed CPAP/APAP modes have EPR
Fix PRS1 4x0P models accidentally being called Plus instead of Pro
Fix Profile delete not removing row properly

New features & bug fixes in v0.9.8-0

Rework of Records box
Initial support for Philips Respironics System One Oximetry attachment
Removed old unused Mask Preferences and other junk
Complete Overview SummaryChart overhaul
Prescription changes now caches to disk to save having to reload all data every time
Implemented Demand loading for SleepyHead Summary data files

New features & bug fixes in v0.9.7
Experimental ResMed AirSense S10 import support
F&P Icon timestamp fix, thanks to Roy Stone for the patch!
New Feature: Create independant temporary Graph Clones, which you can explore seperately, even carry over to another day
Split events and waveforms up in preferences, and sorted by machine type
Removed the old graph tab in preferences, as it's no longer needed
Graph YAxis scaling can now be adjusted easily in the right click menu
New Feature: Added toggle-able linechart Event-flag overlays
New Feature: Added toggle-able Graph Plots when multiple plots present
New Feature: Added toggle-able Dotted lines for each graph for various purposes
New Feature: Added right-click popup menu in Y-Axis and title graph area
Support for importing from CMS50F and CMS50I via cable. Thanks François Revol and Michael Masterson for their amazing help!
Fix duplicate Ti/Te graphs on VPAP Adapt
New Graph: Time at Pressure
Less ugly code hardwiring and more automatic smarts, plus better channel color and name consistencies underneath.
Daily panel (left) Sidebar can be toggled on/off with F9
Calendar can now be toggled on/off with f10, your preferences will be kept
Fixed screenshot in non fullscreen on Windows & Linux.. now autohides the calendar and right sidebar.
Press Alt-B while selecting in daily view to quickly add a bookmark without having to zoom in
New Feature: Can now edit channel information, including names, colors, etc. in preferences
Tooltips showing relevenat information when hovering over events on daily charts
New Feature: Large Leak flagging where not present, using redline threshold
New Feature: Can switch off individual daily view linechart event overlays in a combo box down the bottom left
New Feature: Events are now visible on all daily charts in line cursor mode
Fix an issue that caused some burried PRS1 session data to not be imported
Fix a lot of pressure and pressure relief strings
New Feature: Added (very experimental) Weinmann SOMNOsoft2 Import importer
Fixed inverted CMS50 .spoR file pulse and spo2
Added CMS50i .spo2 file import support
New Feature: Added a Welcome page to make things a little friendlier
Fixes another issue that caused session dupplicates on ResMed machines
Improved support for Intellipap BiLevel machines
New Feature: Press Ctrl-L (Cmd-L on Mac) to switch on/off a "line cursor", and display current graph information above graphs while hovering over graphs
New Feature: Preference option to Realign machine detected codes and fix dodgy PRS1 durations using user event flagging.
New Feature: Added second set of User Flags detection and preferences.
New Feature: Hit Escape key to go back through previous graph selection history
New Feature: Hold Alt while selecting a graph area with the mouse, pauses till you release the key, to allow you to take another attempt.
Fixed changing languages clobbering graph settings
Import now remembers last place you imported from
Lock files are now used to help protect the same profiles being open multiple times
Fixed a rare PRS1 duplicate session issue affecting multi-chunk files
Fixed ResMed STR.edf DST crossover bug causing duplicate sessions
Added PRS1 SD Card automatic backup functionality
Stopped faulty statistics calculations where only summary data was present (For now it should show zero where calculations are impossible)
Added .spo2 file import support for firmware 3.7 CMS50F oximeters.
Some pre-v3.7 firmware CMS50 oximeter serial importer improvements
Fixed ResMed AutoSet minimum pressure not displaying correctly
Fix ResMed EPR setting display
Restore display of MaskPressureHi plots when available
Fix wiki URL's thanks to sourceForge forcing move of SleepyHead's wiki
Fix ResMed importer crashes, finished rewriting stage2 multithreading code
Made database upgrade/purge process a bit more friendly (Keep your backups switched on!)
Fixed a SleepyHead summary error that prevented count indexes from being stored properly
Some other minor fixed and stuff

New features & bugs fixes in v0.9.6
Threadsafety improvements to debug/logger
Multithreaded PRS1 and ResMed loader improvements
Minor user interface tweaks
Added ChoiceMMed MD300W1 Oximeter file import support
Graph Preferences min/max settings are now honoured correctly
Complete Rewrite of CMS50 Importer
Completely redesigned Oximetry with new Import Wizard
Improved data Purge and Reimport from backup abilities
Improved ResMed STR.edf summary import support
Several Fisher & Paykel Icon improvements (including automatic backup)
Switched from raw OpenGL to Qt QPainter wrapped backend
Switched to Qt's pixmap caching engine
Fix ResMed session grouping bug that caused session double-ups
Fix EDF importer glitch on windows builds that led to faulty graph displays
Fixed CPAP card autoscanner on Windows platform
Added timeout dialog to CPAP card autoscanner
Microsoft compiler fixes

New features & bugs fixes since v0.9.5
Added ability to pin graphs to keep them on screen
Fixed tranlation loading on Mac
Updated Dutch Tranlsations (Thanks Arie)
Fixed overview graph legends showing wrong details
F12 to Screenshot restored on Apple Mac platform
Added CSV importer for Somnopose iOS Sleep Position application data
Added user information to Statistics page
Datacard autodetection ability
Philips Respironics 60 series fixes

New features & bugs fixes since v0.9.3
Retina display fixes for Mac platform
Introduced yAxis Scaling modes
Cleaned up mouse handling underneath
Better ResMed SD card backups
New Profile selection screen
Fixed inconsistency with graph legend markers
Improved CMS50 Oximetry serial importing, including support for CMS50E & F models
The foundations of loadable translations for non-English speakers
Better Fisher & Paykel ICON support
Printing works on Mac OSX 10.8.x again
Support for the PRS1 Series 60, in large part due to a patch from Keary Griffin.
A bunch of small PRS1 fixes, especially for the AutoSV.
Added Flow Limit to the summary and overview screens. This can be a useful indicator in certain types of apnea.
Some 64-bit fixes, and some other bugfixes mainly useful to those building from source, especially on linux.
Fixed some issues with the prescription changes table with certain machines.

Looking for MORE translators!

jedimark

Post by jedimark » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:04 am

Denial Dave, there's a setting in preferences to switch between True Maximum and ResScan's 99.5% percentile "maximum". True maximum is the default, which doesn' t match ResScan. Have a look to see if this does what you want.

SleepyHead's default is "technically" correct on this one.

Unfortunately the way summary data was stored (written at the peak of my illness) made accessing 99.5% data a little troublesome to work with and there's unavoidable glitches with accuracy, which really needed that new database rewrite everyone hated me going silent to waste my time on... :/

Additional Comments: CMS50D+/F Oximeter, S9 VPAP Auto/Adapt, PRS1 Auto, Intellipap Auto, SleepyHead :)
Author of the free, cross platform, open-source sleep tracking software SleepyHead.
Download http://sleepyhead.jedimark.net
Source Code http://gitlab.com/sleepyhead/sleepyhead-code

Denial Dave

Post by Denial Dave » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:56 am

Thanks A Klerk for pointing me to the location of the change-log!

Thank Mark for the suggestion on the max respiration rates....

Dave

if you don't know where you are going... any road will take you there.... George Harrison