Resmed AirFit P10 versus Swift FX

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
RicaLynn

Re: Resmed AirFit P10 versus Swift FX

Post by RicaLynn » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:29 pm

My concern is that I move around a lot when I sleep, so I'm wondering how much the half-strap that's near my forehead will slide around. The "default" position looks pretty stable, all right. Time will tell.
I always have said that I sleep like a log - rolling downhill That said, I am also using an AirFit P10 and now that I've found the right size pillows, the mask rarely shifts even when I flop around like a fish...

jootee

Post by jootee » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:43 pm

If any of the ladies have the P10 and it isn't working for them would be interested in purchasing from you. Thanks.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:51 pm

jootee wrote:If any of the ladies have the P10 and it isn't working for them would be interested in purchasing from you. Thanks.
I just picked one up off amazon for about 75$ish.

this one did say 'not for sale' on it, but it was new and unopened... the first one I got there was a retail 'for sale' one, ymmv.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

duplica

Post by duplica » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:37 am

The Swift FX was a torture for me. Even some nights, realizing that the mask is upside down
But to be honest, I am using the FX for like 3 years now, only changing the pillows twice a year. And I have the leakage problem for like 6 months, even after changing the pillows.

I bought an Airfit P10 last week.

I normally read instructions of whatever I buy, but I was so excited with Airfit P10, so I jumped into sleeping with my new stuff.
Without reading the instructions, my leakage was zero, but my nose was in pain in the morning!

So I looked at the pictures to see how I could loosen the mask, and BAM!! It is as easy as a two piece puzzle

Now I am 100% satisfied with P10, and I regret to be so late buying this.

Have a nice sleep every night guys / gals