Escape Auto and sleepyhead

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
kaiasgram

Re: Escape Auto and sleepyhead

Post by kaiasgram » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:53 pm

For anyone interested, this is the Autoset/Escape Auto comparison chart I'm referencing: http://www.resmed.com/int/products/prod ... nc=dealers

kaiasgram

Post by kaiasgram » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:59 pm

tiredmemo wrote: I do know that I am down to a 1.7 AHI the last 2 weeks. I think that is good right?
Yes, it's good. Quite good.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:18 pm

kaiasgram wrote:Uh oh, this may be the answer. This is from the same chart as above (Escape Auto is the right-hand column):
Yep, looks like Sleep Quality isn't an option to change in the Escape Auto and appears to be set to Usage only which of course means nothing available on the LCD screen and it may explain why OP couldn't find that setting to change in here setup menu.

Regarding the data...it still does the usual 30 day for the AHI and pressure that it shows and beyond that for 1 year the typical hours of use.
I think the term "efficacy data" with the blank is for the additional usual data that we are used to...leaks, flow limitations, snores, etc. I don't think that they are including just the generic overall AHI and pressure in that "efficacy" group.

I am pretty sure that along with hours of use that the AHI and pressure is written to the SD card and ResScan can then pick it up.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

tiredmemo

Post by tiredmemo » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:54 am

Very proud of myself. I went in looking again. When you go into the clinical mode if you push the info button it shows the sleep quality screen and there it is. It only shows in that mode but I can now at least see if I have any episodes at all for that sleep period. Last night it only showed 2. I wish I did have the snore but with my pressure up higher it seems to totally get rid of it.

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:32 pm

tiredmemo wrote:Very proud of myself. I went in looking again. When you go into the clinical mode if you push the info button it shows the sleep quality screen and there it is. It only shows in that mode but I can now at least see if I have any episodes at all for that sleep period. Last night it only showed 2. I wish I did have the snore but with my pressure up higher it seems to totally get rid of it.
the easier way to get into the extended stats page is to hold down both silver buttons for a few seconds.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.