Cleveland clinic Home Care

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: Cleveland clinic Home Care

Post by palerider » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:43 pm

Janknitz wrote: It took some sleuthing, but that does appear to be an Autoset, which is what you want. (I googled "Resmed Auto SKU 36015"). But the fact that they are referring to it by SKU, not model name, makes me suspicious. Do NOT accept the machine without seeing for yourself that it says "Autoset", not "Autoescape" on the top of the machine, just above the on/off button. Don't let them do a "bait and switch" on you.
an escape auto (there is no autoescape) with humidifier would be a 36012, the 36015 is an autoset with humidifier. a 36025 would be an autoset with humidifier and climateline hose. just marketing numbers.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

jskala

Post by jskala » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:43 pm

Finally got my resmed s9 today with a new mask also since the ESON wasn't cutting anything but the bridge of my nose. Now I get to play with all the really cool settings. So from the experienced people out there anything I should try? I did consider putting it in APAP mode but not sure what I would set it at I am only at a CPAP 8 currently. Can't wait to get into this machine about time .. Bye cleveland clinic home care.

Bill44133

Post by Bill44133 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Glad to read that you got a data capable machine. Make sure you download the SleepyHead program to monitor your
therapy to make sure it is optimized. Make adjustments after you have some data if necessary.

I wish you well

Additional Comments: Settings are IPap 23 EPap 19