ResMed S9 Elite CPAP

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Stevoreno_55

ResMed S9 Elite CPAP

Post by Stevoreno_55 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:26 pm

I've been using a CPAP loaner from my DME for 3 months now; a ResMed S9 Elite CPAP which has been set on 18cm straight pressure. Yesterday my DME's RT came out to the house and changed the pressure from 18cm to 20cm to let me see what 20cm felt like. My newly diagnosed pressure which is BIPAP is IPAP22cm, EPAP18cm. The RT set the machine to start at 14cm with a 30 minute ramp time eventually reaching the new maximum pressure of 20cm. I woke up about an hour after going to bed last night to nothing blowing through the hose.

I got up and saw a message flashing on the machine's screen saying to check the machine's 90w power adapter. I unplugged it; plugged it back in several times and I could not get the machine to power back on. I checked behind my bed to make sure everything was still plugged into the outlet on my bedroom wall which it was and tried to power up the machine again and got nothing. Could the power cord which plugs into the back of the machine now be defective? I did get in touch with the RT late this afternoon who told me she'd come out Monday morning to check the machine out. I've read the specs on this machine and it should be able to handle a maximum pressure of 20cm. In the meantime I have an appointment scheduled to see a pulmonologist but not before October 20th.

Stevoreno_55
MS Gulf Coast
07/12/14

palerider

Re: ResMed S9 Elite CPAP

Post by palerider » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:32 pm

before anybody gets sucked into stevoreno_55's cesspit of brickwalling and repeatedly asking the same questions over and over like a 3 year old,

DO search on his username and see that he's been up to the same old BS since at least 2007, under first the name stevoreno, and now, after that was banned, stevoreno_55.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Stevoreno_55

Post by Stevoreno_55 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:21 pm

Palerider:

My old account was not banned. Why don't you go crawl back to the rock you came out from under.

stevoreno

Post by stevoreno » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:24 pm

palerider wrote:before anybody gets sucked into stevoreno_55's cesspit of brickwalling and repeatedly asking the same questions over and over like a 3 year old,

DO search on his username and see that he's been up to the same old BS since at least 2007, under first the name stevoreno, and now, after that was banned, stevoreno_55.
What did you say Paleface?

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:37 pm

Stevoreno_55 wrote:Palerider:

My old account was not banned. Why don't you go crawl back to the rock you came out from under.
ah, so when you said you came back under another username becuase you couldn't get into your old one, was that just another of your lies?

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Stevoreno_55

Post by Stevoreno_55 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:59 pm

Paleface; give it a rest.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:03 pm

Stevoreno_55 wrote:Paleface; give it a rest.
nope, I'm here to make sure people know what sort of troll you are... now, back under your bridge!

Stevoreno_55

Post by Stevoreno_55 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:21 pm

Paleface crawl back under your rock.

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:24 pm

Stevoreno_55 wrote:Paleface crawl back under your rock.
I can't help but notice you've descended into name calling

nice.