Biotene Gel - Help!!!

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
VVV

Re: Biotene Gel - Help!!!

Post by VVV » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Orajel Mouth Moisturizing gel
Hi, I am the OP and have also been using Orajel since the Biotene Gel formulation was changed and the viscosity is now too thin for my purposes.

I find the Orajel thicker than the new formulation Biotene, but unfortunately not as thick as the old Biotene. I was reminded of this when I pulled out my last tube of the old formula Biotene and used it. That was quite a good product. But alas, the new formula/thin viscosity is near worthless for my use.

I will continue to use Orajel but do not find that it lasts until morning like the old formula Biotene.

If anybody finds anything better, I would certainly appreciate if you updated this thread.

Thanks all!
.....................................V

VVV

Re: Biotene Gel - Help!!!

Post by VVV » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Mad As Gel! wrote: I'm currently trying to research out an unknown type of brand" that a user on another forum says is just as helpful as the old Biotene. He said he dropped the use of the unknown brand because he didn't like the taste of this unknown product. The taste is the least of my concerns now.
I would like to do some more trials myself. When you can, please let us know the name of the other product.

Thanks!
.....................................V