OT blood suger meter

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
jaye8898

Re: OT blood suger meter

Post by jaye8898 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:27 am

Taringa542 wrote:
fordjx4000 wrote:hi everyone i just got a blood suger meter i got the accu chek nano i dont have money for the supplies and my insurence wont pay for strips i was wondering if anyone could help me out the meter uses accu chek smart veiw strips i would be exstreamly greatful
You only appear on this forum when you want something, & crying poor, last time you wanted & recieved a VPAP Adapt

I think you are taking advantage of peoples generosity

I think charity begins at home, try asking your family[/quote

I don't know why but I'm finding this kind of comment really irritating tonight. You don't know people's circumstances. Some of us have no family...none!!! "Judge not lest ye be judged". Try a little compassion.

Taringa542

Post by Taringa542 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:50 am

Last edited by Taringa542 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

jaye8898

Post by jaye8898 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:02 am

Try a little compassion????
I've said out loud what people are saying in PM's
Read back through her posts
She is playing some of you as suckers, looks like she just added another to he portfolio[/quote]

I'm not making a judgement on whether you are wrong or right. What I'm saying is that you don't know why people act the way they do because you don't know what their life is like. Some of us are alone and having a tough time. Even if that is not the case, why be unkind by voicing those kind of feelings? You're free to think what you want without making offensive comments about people. I just think it's better to try and help by offering solutions or whatever else you can...you lose nothing of yourself when you do that. In fact you are enriched. If you think I'm a sucker I'm ok with that. I'd rather be that than lacking in compassion. Not looking to argue with you at all......like I said some of the things people write on here are getting to me tonight....I usually keep this kind of thing to myself and avoid the issue.

Taringa542

Post by Taringa542 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:56 am

Last edited by Taringa542 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

jaye8898

Post by jaye8898 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:44 am

I hear you too, Taringa! I am in a pretty dire situation myself. I have barely any money left, 4 months behind in my mortgage, unemployed, and all kinds of health problems. I have no family except for a brother who is not supportive even though he and his wife are well off. That's his choice though but he is my only family (not true, I have my companion dogs and soon cats) and we are not in touch. I lost both my parents years ago and no extended family. A few people here have been extremely kind and generous toward me. For all you know, I could be a phony and crying poor! So since I know my situation is real, I'd rather give someone the benefit of the doubt. I used to feel like you do but once the hard times hit you......well it's just different when you walk in these shoes. It bothers me to see people by the side of the rode asking for money. I am not naive. I was a welfare worker in California. I saw one of my clients bragging on tv about making 2500 a week with the "will work for food scam". I closed his food stamp case. But among some of those people, there are people in need......so I closed his case but I did not judge anyone else by his actions.