leak stopper for my CF2 :D

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
RedThunder94

Post by RedThunder94 » Wed May 31, 2006 9:38 pm

hope it works this time.

woo hoo, success. i just renamed the files, sweet! glad to help you guys out....

RedThunder94

Re: leak stopper for my CF2 :D

Post by RedThunder94 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:27 pm

back from the dead, just thought i should bump this back up since someone new may need some of this info. and yes i still use this fix nightly.

Kiralynx

Re:

Post by Kiralynx » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:58 pm

NightHawkeye wrote:Sounds like the problem I had, Idahogal. A little fishing line will fix that right up. Here's a picture of what I did to solve the problem.

viewtopic.php?p=76205&highlight=make+hillbilly#76205
Bill,

I did something similar -- fastened a strip of hook velcro around the stem of the mask (above where the pillows or dorect seal fasten on). Then I threaded a thin piece of the velcro fabric through the metal on the back that's supposed to shape the nose piece, and I can adjust on the fly, as it were, without having to take the mask off.

Beastie, 2008-10-28. NEW Beastie, PRS1 960, 2014-05-14. NEWER Beastie, Dream Station ASV, 2017-10-17. PadaCheek Hosecover. Homemade Brandy Keg Chin Support. TapPap Mask.
Min PS = 4, Max PS = 8
Epap Range = 6 - 7.5