Where can I download Encore Basic?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
daveinar

Re: Where can I download Encore Basic?

Post by daveinar » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Hello,
I'm using sleepyhead but woudl like to try Encore, is there anywhere to download it?
thanks
Dave

Gulfstream

Post by Gulfstream » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Hello To All,

I have Encore Basic ver 2.1.2.0 and would like to get a link to the newer version if someone would be so kind.

My OS is Win 7.

Thanks Very Much!!

Rick

motisu

Post by motisu » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:31 am

I'd also like to try Encore Basic. I have been using Encore Pro 2.2 in a Virtual XP box on my 64 bit system but If I can find a version that will work 64 bit native, I would prefer that. It will also ease my upgrade to 8.1 in the near future. BTW, are there any utilities that will migrate my data from Pro 2.2 to Basic?

TIA

Moti

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:44 am

Check PMs

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Pesser

Post by Pesser » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:04 am

Angeltam wrote:I'm new to CPAP and new to this forum. I am interested in downloading Encore Basic please. I am running Windows 7. I'm impressed with the way it shows mask leakage.
Me too!

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:23 am

Pesser wrote:Me too!
Check your PM box.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Islandwoman

Post by Islandwoman » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:44 am

Pugsy,

I would also like to download Encore. I have Windows 7 on a 64bit machine. Do I need a special card and reader for all forms of Encore or just the most recent?

Thanks in advance

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Islandwoman wrote:Do I need a special card and reader for all forms of Encore or just the most recent?
No special card reader as long as your computer has a slot for the SD card. If no slot at all then you have to use a USB port and a SD card adapter/reader...cheap generic works fine.

Islandwoman

Post by Islandwoman » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:04 pm

Pugsy,

Thank you, all downloaded fine. I read all the help but have two questions. There is a value of LS 88 in my patient set up and I have no idea what that is or if it should be changed. could not reference it in help. In same area I checked yes to view graphs but I seem to be in compliance summery mode and can't find a way to view a daily full information mode as in Sleepyhead. Is there a hint page or more extensive guide for Encore Basic. Google put me back in cpaptalk.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:33 pm

Ignore the L88 thing...that's for oximetery reporting.

The default is for summary reports...to get the detailed reports you have to click on "Detail" in the history tab.
You will then get multiple pages (like maybe 12 or so) and the last 7 nights detailed graphs are included. It's just the way Encore does things. To get older detailed graphs you have to do special date requesting.

All of this is explained in the Help menu but as with any Help menu sometimes hard to find. There isn't any other tutorial for how to use Encore unless I make one. So far it hasn't been needed so I didn't make one.

Go to your patient file and get the "History" tab in front of you...see "detail" to the right (just to left of delete)? That's what you have to click on to get detailed graphs.
If you are doing that and still only getting summary graphs...look up at the top section where page count is....see how many pages you have. Summary is only a couple of pages but detailed is like 12 or so (depends on how much usage pages there happen to be) and you need to scroll through those pages to get to the graph reports.

Islandwoman

Post by Islandwoman » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:09 pm

Yes, I did manage all that on my own what I didn't do is click at the top to "turn " the page. Oops, major senior moment . Everything is there where it should be and viewable. Thanks to Sleepyhead and cpaptalk and you I actually understand most of what I see in both programs. Not bad for an Oldie Newbie. Thanks

Mykale

Post by Mykale » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:27 pm

I also have Windows 7 on a 64bit machine and would very much like to download Encore.

Thank you in advance,

Michael

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Hi Michael, welcome to the forum. Please check your PM box.

Roadbot

Data from Remstar Plus System P260

Post by Roadbot » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:49 pm

I started CPAP recently but would like to see more data -- data that I understand should be available from this machine. CPAP with C-Flex. When I activated sleep mapper.com, I only see the hours of therapy. I called my provider and they say I should be able to see more data e.g. AHI. I stopped by doctors office and the staff there took a look in encore anywhere.com and showed me a printout of my therapy hours this past month, but the AHA and leak times are 0.0 -- Doc was busy but said that the AHI of 0 means I am not experiencing any AHI while using CPAP, but that surprised me a bit, and now that I think of it, how could there be no large leak seconds at all.

I found this forum and wonder if using Encore Basic would help verify this data that doc sees on the web. Would some kind soul on this forum point me in direction of Encore Basic download link. We have both Windows 7 and Mac OSX 10.9.

Thanks so much!!

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:05 pm

Roadbot wrote:I started CPAP recently but would like to see more data -- data that I understand should be available from this machine. CPAP with C-Flex. When I activated sleep mapper.com, I only see the hours of therapy. I called my provider and they say I should be able to see more data e.g. AHI. I stopped by doctors office and the staff there took a look in encore anywhere.com and showed me a printout of my therapy hours this past month, but the AHA and leak times are 0.0 -- Doc was busy but said that the AHI of 0 means I am not experiencing any AHI while using CPAP, but that surprised me a bit, and now that I think of it, how could there be no large leak seconds at all.

I found this forum and wonder if using Encore Basic would help verify this data that doc sees on the web. Would some kind soul on this forum point me in direction of Encore Basic download link. We have both Windows 7 and Mac OSX 10.9.
You have titled your subject in reference to model 260 machine...so...

If your machine is the PR System One 60 Series Plus CPAP with CFlex..model number 260 then I hate to tell you this but you were lied to...that model machine doesn't gather anything but hours of use. So can you confirm which model machine you have? The model number is a 3 digit number on the bottom of the blower unit...might have SD or REF in front of it.
You can also go into the SD card and look in the P(serial number folder) for the P0 folder and look at the types of files the machine has put on the SD card.
If you have full data there will be 3 types of files...xxx.001, xxx.002 and xxx.005...if you don't have those file types you likely will see xxx.000 file type as being the only file type and that is hours of use only.

If that's the case..and you were told AHI 0.0...you were lied to. It can't report what it doesn't gather.
Check your private message box...I will send you the software so you can verify what I have said and if you do have a model 260 and go throw a fit about being lied to and make them give you a full data machine then you can use the software.

Alternately...you can also go verify model name using Sleepyhead for Windows..it will read the model name/number and that's it..no detailed graphs though with the 260 and without detailed data...there's no AHI available...no leak..no nothing but hours of use.