ResScan Software Download

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Pugsy

Re: ResScan Software Download

Post by Pugsy » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:28 pm

palerider wrote: the answer you seek is on the previous page of posts.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Billr57

Post by Billr57 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:26 pm

could I get the ResScan Software Download?

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:41 pm

Billr57 wrote:could I get the ResScan Software Download?
Can/did you read the previous post? And the one posted by palerider a little further up?

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

digitalepiphany

Post by digitalepiphany » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:03 am

I actually did go back a few pages to find the link for the download. I signed up for the forum, sent the email, got the link, downloaded, and installed. It's not that difficult people. Reading is a good thing.

Anyway, is it just me, or is this version MUCH faster to load and respond than the last version? I also just upgraded to an SSD, so that may account for some of the responsiveness, but I think they finally figured out how to keep ResScan from being such a resource hog.

So, has anyone else noticed a huge leap forward in load times with this new version?

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:58 pm

digitalepiphany wrote:has anyone else noticed a huge leap forward in load times with this new version?
I noticed a download speed improvement around version 5.0 or 5.1 maybe it was.
I don't know what you were using in the past but I know I used to have a version that was considerably slower during the download process. It's still no speed demon though and still wants to give me lots of "not responding" messages.
I think maybe 1/2 to 1/3 less time for the download process when choosing "all available data" as the download. At least that was my perception as I thought it was a noticeable improvement.
Same computer without changing anything other than the software version.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

dade4

Post by dade4 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:29 am

I'm using "ResMed - AirSense 10 AutoSet™".

I'm interested in software to read information from the SD card.

If somebody can send to me the link to load this software, thank you.

dade4

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:34 am

Here...let's put what was on the previous page on this page to make reading/finding it much easier.

Where to get information on finding ResScan software. Read and follow the directions at this link.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread ... 397#pid397

digitalepiphany

Post by digitalepiphany » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:40 am

Pugsy wrote:
digitalepiphany wrote:has anyone else noticed a huge leap forward in load times with this new version?
I noticed a download speed improvement around version 5.0 or 5.1 maybe it was.
I don't know what you were using in the past but I know I used to have a version that was considerably slower during the download process. It's still no speed demon though and still wants to give me lots of "not responding" messages.
I think maybe 1/2 to 1/3 less time for the download process when choosing "all available data" as the download. At least that was my perception as I thought it was a noticeable improvement.
Same computer without changing anything other than the software version.
It takes about 2-5 seconds to download all of the data when I use ResScan now. It takes about the same amount of time to load the detailed graphs. Before, my computer would hang for a couple minutes sometimes just downloading the data. It also opens and closes almost immediately. It used to to take a minute or two to open and close. And, this computer was no slouch to begin with. The only change I've made is upgrading to an SSD. So, if any of you can do the upgrade, I'd suggest doing it.

airsense 10

Post by airsense 10 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:59 am

davecpap wrote:
Pugsy wrote:Compliance usage reports. The FAA wants proof of compliance and ResScan will generate that proof.
Huh. I'm surprised part of that process includes pirating software. I would think if FAA wants copies they would come up with a legal way of generating them, like licensing ResScan.

Slim1950

Post by Slim1950 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:38 am

Can I get instructions on how to find the resscan software? I am curious about all the secrecy here? Is the software a commercial software and we are passing out a pirated version? Several people have told me i need to get the software, but my goodness.. finding it is impossible.

MagsterMile

Post by MagsterMile » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:10 am

I have a ResMed Vpap Adapt and would like the latest software version. Currently do not have any ResScan version on pc. Thanks for your help.

Jay Aitchsee

Post by Jay Aitchsee » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:18 am

you can look back a few posts, or...
Jay Aitchsee wrote:You can get ResScan by going here. You must register. Follow the instructions and a link will be sent by email.

You can get SleepyHead by going here.

Slim1950

Post by Slim1950 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:15 am

Before I go to the trouble.. how does the software get the needed data? Do I have to remove the sim card from the machine and plug it into my computer? WHich would kind of suck, because I don't think I have a card reader that small.

Jay Aitchsee

Post by Jay Aitchsee » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:44 am

It's an SD card. The same one that is in your machine, now. Most computers have SD card readers or there are inexpensive SD to USB adapters readily available.

A forum member has developed software for SD WIFI cards which will allow the data to be read without removing the card. See here: https://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepmaster
Edit: Apparently, however, to use it with ResScan an onboard computer SD card is still required.

Last edited by Jay Aitchsee on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:48 am

Slim1950 wrote: Do I have to remove the sim card from the machine and plug it into my computer? WHich would kind of suck, because I don't think I have a card reader that small.
You have to remove the SD card from the machine and plug it into your computer.
If you don't have a slot for the SD card then you can use and adapter/reader thing and use one of the USB ports. Those adapters are fairly inexpensive and you don't need a ResMed named adapter.
Cheap generic from Walmart will work.

You might like to see what ResScan offers.
Watch the tutorial
http://montfordhouse.com/cpap/resscan_tutorial/ Tutorial

SleepyHead is easier to manage and shows the same data but just offers it visually different from the way the graphs are in ResScan.