ResScan Software Download

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
firewalker

Re: ResScan Software Download

Post by firewalker » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:51 am

Would someone please PM me the link. Thank you very much
I just got my new Resmed S9 Autoset yesterday and I love it. I used an S8 for 7 years until now and it is night and day.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:04 am

Check PMs

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Snowleopard28

Post by Snowleopard28 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:28 am

Hello,
I'm new, just 1 month. I have ResScan 3.7 but I've read posts here there is a 4.3 version. If so, can someone PM that download to me.
Thanks,
Snowleopard28

rebe

Post by rebe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:33 pm

Snowleopard28 wrote:Hello,
I'm new, just 1 month. I have ResScan 3.7 but I've read posts here there is a 4.3 version. If so, can someone PM that download to me.
Thanks,
Snowleopard28
(borrowed from a post by robysue - Thanks)

If you have a Resmed S9 Elite or AutoSet, the machine records full efficacy data and you can use either SleepyHead or ResScan to read that data. Both programs are available for free:

For SleepyHead, go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyhead/ for the download.

For ResScan, you need to go to the forum Apnea Board forum ' http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/ '. When you register over there, you can find a download link in the "members only section." If you have trouble finding the link, post over there and one of the members will tell you exactly where it is.

ResScan is the official software for the Resmed machines. SleepyHead is written by one of the forum members here. It is still considered "beta-test" software, but it's pretty stable for beta-ware. SleepyHead is a bit easier to use since it was designed by a patient for patient use. ResScan will show you the data in exactly the same format as the DME and/or sleep doctor will look at it.

BIG NOTE: If you have an S9 Escape, the only data recorded by the machine is compliance data---i.e. how many hours you use the machine each night. SleepyHead will NOT download this limited data, but it will tell you that you've got a brick, meaning a "only compliance data" machine. If you have an S9 Escape Auto, SleepyHead will not be able to download the very limited summary efficacy data recorded by this machine; but ResScan will be able to download that limited summary efficacy data and show it to you.

barry15

Post by barry15 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:34 pm

I just upgraded my computer, and I'd like the latest version of ResScan, please. I have an S9, and my new computer system is Windows 7. Thanks very much.

Barry

rebe

Post by rebe » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:37 pm

barry15 wrote:I just upgraded my computer, and I'd like the latest version of ResScan, please. I have an S9, and my new computer system is Windows 7. Thanks very much.

Barry
Hi Barry,
just have a look at the post just before yours.
Good luck!

eryka91

Post by eryka91 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:31 pm

I have reading over the past messages, What does the soft ware do?how do I get it? how do I get data out of my machine? I know they sound like stupid questions to those experts out there. My sleep clinic just gave me the machine, set it up and said here you are. No info on anything.
Eryka for Australia
Machine: S9 Elite CPAP machine
Mask: Activa Lt
Humidifier: H5i Heated humidifier.

rebe

Post by rebe » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:32 am

Welcome to the board .
eryka91 wrote:I have reading over the past messages, What does the soft ware do?
The software lets you see in detail what happened during sleep.
eryka91 wrote:how do I get it?
Please check my post of Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:33 pm, just few posts above to see how to get it
eryka91 wrote: how do I get data out of my machine?

You remove the SD card from the back of your machine and place it in the computer. Then point the software of your choice to read it.

It may sound a bit complicated but it is not. And after reading a few posts here, things will fall into place.

mokeefe

Post by mokeefe » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:19 pm

Hi, i just joined, completely newbie. Have S9 and looking for software for Windows7. Can anyone help ?

rebe

Post by rebe » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:50 am

mokeefe wrote:Hi, i just joined, completely newbie. Have S9 and looking for software for Windows7. Can anyone help ?
Welcome to the board!
Please check my post of Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:33 pm, just few posts above to see how to get software.

Good luck!

Joshbignose

Post by Joshbignose » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:58 am

Hi,

I downloaded and used ResScan for two years. My previous computer died of old age and I need help in downloading the program again to my newly purchased computer. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Josh

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:19 am

Joshbignose wrote: I downloaded and used ResScan for two years. My previous computer died of old age and I need help in downloading the program again to my newly purchased computer. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Welcome to the forum Josh.

Please check your private message box for the information you requested

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

andredlr

Post by andredlr » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:04 pm

I am new to the community and just started my therapy over the last couple of days. I have a ResMed S9 with humidfier and also need to download the ResScan v4.3 software. If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Andre

rebe

Post by rebe » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:45 am

andredlr wrote:I am new to the community and just started my therapy over the last couple of days. I have a ResMed S9 with humidfier and also need to download the ResScan v4.3 software. If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Andre
Welcome to the board!
Please check my post of Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:33 pm, just few posts above to see how to get software .

Good luck!

rrl_edm

Post by rrl_edm » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:02 pm

I’m awaiting the arrival of the S9 AutoSet that I just purchased as a long overdue replacement for my aging REMstar ('Tank') Auto and Respironics M Series Auto. Needless to say I'm very excited to start using the AutoSet.

I've been reading the various posts to get up to speed on being able to view the data from the AutoSet. I’ve got a copy of ResScan 4.3 and will be installing it shortly. I also plan to also check out SleepyHead. With my current machine(s) I was using the Encore Pro software.

The laptop I’ll be using with ResScan / SleepyHead does not have an SD card slot. I assume that I’ll need to purchase a USB card reader that supports SD? Presumably this will work with ResScan and/or SleepyHead?

Thx . . . / Robert