Quantcast

Bookmark and Share
General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
User avatar
Krelvin
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:23 pm
Location: Metro Phx Area - Dry Heat!
Gender: None specified

Re: Pugsy's Pointers...SleepyHead Tutorial and TX Hints

Postby Krelvin on Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:35 am

I am in the process of getting a new machine which is supported by Sleepyhead. I have been using EncorePro/Basic with my Current M-Series Auto BiPAP that I have had for 6yrs.

I am looking into possibly getting a O2 sensor and looking to see what is compatible. One that I found I thought was interesting which would allow me to use my phone to collect the data. I still don't know if it has an export mode yet, but I'm curious if anyone has looked at it as a possible supported device

http://www.amazon.com/SafeHeart-iOximet ... B0039N7HAQ
http://safeheartus.com/
Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) - Resmed S9 VPAP Auto w/h5i Humidifier - Quattro Air FFM
TNET Sleep Resource Pages - CPAP Machine Database
Put your equip in your Signature - SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1
Kevin... alias Krelvin

User avatar
Pugsy
 
Posts: 38073
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:31 am
Location: Missouri, USA
Gender: Female

Re: Pugsy's Pointers...SleepyHead Tutorial and TX Hints

Postby Pugsy on Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:51 am

Krelvin wrote:I am in the process of getting a new machine which is supported by Sleepyhead. I have been using EncorePro/Basic with my Current M-Series Auto BiPAP that I have had for 6yrs.

I am looking into possibly getting a O2 sensor and looking to see what is compatible. One that I found I thought was interesting which would allow me to use my phone to collect the data. I still don't know if it has an export mode yet, but I'm curious if anyone has looked at it as a possible supported device

http://www.amazon.com/SafeHeart-iOximet ... B0039N7HAQ
http://safeheartus.com/


It would be better if you had your own thread in the main body of the forum if you want to discuss this pulse oximeter.
Most of the forum members don't bother with this SH tutorial thread so you are missing quite an audience who might be able to help you better.
I have no idea if the pulse ox you found above will do any overnight recording or how to get the data that it might record (if it records any data).

_________________
Machine: AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Mask: AirFit™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: Actually using the AirCurve 10 ST but using it in S mode...have the S9 Adapt for backup right now.

User avatar
chunkyfrog
 
Posts: 21669
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Location: Lincoln Nebraska (Go Huskers)
Gender: Female

Re: Pugsy's Pointers...SleepyHead Tutorial and TX Hints

Postby chunkyfrog on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:49 am

Just hoping Sleepyhead for the AS10 will be ready soon.
My S9 Autoset failed to write data to the card,
so I have set the gears in motion to get my AS10 Autoset for Her.

_________________
Machine: AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Mask: AirFit™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: Backup: Devillbiss Intellipap Autoadjust
Link to medicare suppliers, by zip code: https://www.medicare.gov/supplierdirectory/search.html

User avatar
jedimark
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:45 am
Location: Bundaberg, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Pugsy's Pointers...SleepyHead Tutorial and TX Hints

Postby jedimark on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:37 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:Just hoping Sleepyhead for the AS10 will be ready soon.
My S9 Autoset failed to write data to the card,
so I have set the gears in motion to get my AS10 Autoset for Her.


It's already working in the code, I just need more data to get it working swell :)

Edit: "working", as in, importing and showing the graphs and pressure settings, but the new fancy stuff (like CSR and RERA) as well as the other settings (Like EPR, humidifier, etc..) need adding in..

_________________
Machine: AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Mask: Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Humidifier: S9™ Series H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control
Additional Comments: CMS50D+/F Oximeter, S9 VPAP Auto/Adapt, PRS1 Auto, Intellipap Auto, SleepyHead :)
Author of the free, cross platform, open-source sleep tracking software SleepyHead.
Download http://sleepyhead.jedimark.net
Source Code http://gitlab.com/sleepyhead/sleepyhead-code
Please try latest Snapshots/source version before reporting bugs.

User avatar
terrydk
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:11 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pugsy's Pointers...SleepyHead Tutorial and TX Hints

Postby terrydk on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:58 am

jedimark wrote:
chunkyfrog wrote:Just hoping Sleepyhead for the AS10 will be ready soon.
My S9 Autoset failed to write data to the card,
so I have set the gears in motion to get my AS10 Autoset for Her.


It's already working in the code, I just need more data to get it working swell :)

Edit: "working", as in, importing and showing the graphs and pressure settings, but the new fancy stuff (like CSR and RERA) as well as the other settings (Like EPR, humidifier, etc..) need adding in..


I am currently using the ResScan 5.1 software but would really like to give Sleepyhead a try when you get it compatible with the A10. Please keep us posted of the progress.

_________________
Machine Mask 
Additional Comments: AHI 126 - Began Therapy 12/21/09, Auto Set Low 12cm - High 17cm

User avatar
Relieved_Rita
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:35 am
Location: Northern NJ
Gender: Female

Re: Pugsy's Pointers...SleepyHead Tutorial and TX Hints

Postby Relieved_Rita on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:51 pm

I'm a newbie & I appreciate all the information about SleepyHead.
I was able to download my data from my SD card & view the data.
I appreciate it!

_________________
Mask: Swift™ FX Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Humidifier: REMstar Heated Humidifier
Additional Comments: CPAP: REMstar Auto A-Flex

Paralel
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:49 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pugsy's Pointers...SleepyHead Tutorial and TX Hints

Postby Paralel on Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:04 pm

Are there any suggested pulseoximetry models that work particularly well with Sleepyhead?

User avatar
Pugsy
 
Posts: 38073
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:31 am
Location: Missouri, USA
Gender: Female

Re: Pugsy's Pointers...SleepyHead Tutorial and TX Hints

Postby Pugsy on Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:54 am

Paralel wrote:Are there any suggested pulseoximetry models that work particularly well with Sleepyhead?


I think SleepyHead lists which models are compatible.
Pretty much all the CMS overnight recording models except maybe the blue tooth and I can't swear to that.
I don't do the pulse ox thing so I haven't kept up with which models work or not.
I did use the CMS 50 D Plus a couple of times and it worked fine but it seems most people aren't happy with that basic model and want fancier so I really haven't followed those other models.

_________________
Machine: AirCurve™ 10 S BiLevel Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Mask: AirFit™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: Actually using the AirCurve 10 ST but using it in S mode...have the S9 Adapt for backup right now.

Paralel
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:49 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pugsy's Pointers...SleepyHead Tutorial and TX Hints

Postby Paralel on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:05 pm

Pugsy wrote:
Paralel wrote:Are there any suggested pulseoximetry models that work particularly well with Sleepyhead?


I think SleepyHead lists which models are compatible.
Pretty much all the CMS overnight recording models except maybe the blue tooth and I can't swear to that.
I don't do the pulse ox thing so I haven't kept up with which models work or not.
I did use the CMS 50 D Plus a couple of times and it worked fine but it seems most people aren't happy with that basic model and want fancier so I really haven't followed those other models.
Ah, I didn't realize there was a listing I will go looking for that. Thank you.

Margaret_Yakoda
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:43 pm
Gender: None specified

Re: Pugsy's Pointers...SleepyHead Tutorial and TX Hints

Postby Margaret_Yakoda on Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:24 pm

jedimark wrote:
chunkyfrog wrote:Just hoping Sleepyhead for the AS10 will be ready soon.
My S9 Autoset failed to write data to the card,
so I have set the gears in motion to get my AS10 Autoset for Her.


It's already working in the code, I just need more data to get it working swell :)

Edit: "working", as in, importing and showing the graphs and pressure settings, but the new fancy stuff (like CSR and RERA) as well as the other settings (Like EPR, humidifier, etc..) need adding in..


Thank you for this! I was just about to ask if SleepyHead was available for my Autoset For Her!

User avatar
chunkyfrog
 
Posts: 21669
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Location: Lincoln Nebraska (Go Huskers)
Gender: Female

Re: Pugsy's Pointers...SleepyHead Tutorial and TX Hints

Postby chunkyfrog on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:43 pm

That was three months ago. You will have better luck today.

_________________
Machine: AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Mask: AirFit™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: Backup: Devillbiss Intellipap Autoadjust
Link to medicare suppliers, by zip code: https://www.medicare.gov/supplierdirectory/search.html

yarnknit
 

Re: Pugsy's Pointers...SleepyHead Tutorial and TX Hints

Postby yarnknit on Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:26 pm

hi. Thank you for all the SH information. I am going to be downloading the software but I would like to know if the data on my machine will be erased when I download it onto the program. In Ontario we are followed annually by a company in order to be reimbursed by OHIP. Thanks for your help.

User avatar
Sircadian
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:00 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Pugsy's Pointers...SleepyHead Tutorial and TX Hints

Postby Sircadian on Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:19 am

Hi yarnknit,

Your not getting your answers here :) , you'll get much better responses in the main forum under the 'Topics' section. There are 100+ machines, we don't know what yours is. May not be data capable. Sleepyhead does not erase data to my knowledge. Registering and filling out your profile will enable us to answer to 'your' equipment questions. OHIP means nothing to most of the USA members here. Don't give up, you'll get answers once you get the hang of where and how to post.
Sirc

_________________
Mask: AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Humidifier: S9™ Series H5i™ Heated Humidifier with Climate Control
Additional Comments: Ipap 11cm, no ramp,EPR-2,Sleepyhead & Rescan, Win 8.1(64 bit)

Yarnknit
 

Re: Pugsy's Pointers...SleepyHead Tutorial and TX Hints

Postby Yarnknit on Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:46 pm

my machine is Philips Respironics REMstar Pro C-Flex+ System One. I have a MAC and IPAD. Is Sleepyhead compatible with a MAC or is there a Respironics program? Thanks.

User avatar
Krelvin
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:23 pm
Location: Metro Phx Area - Dry Heat!
Gender: None specified

Re: Pugsy's Pointers...SleepyHead Tutorial and TX Hints

Postby Krelvin on Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:32 am

terrydk wrote:I am currently using the ResScan 5.1 software but would really like to give Sleepyhead a try when you get it compatible with the A10. Please keep us posted of the progress.


?? So load the current SH version and provide feedback to the author so he can improve it.

jedimark wrote:It's already working in the code, I just need more data to get it working swell :)
Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) - Resmed S9 VPAP Auto w/h5i Humidifier - Quattro Air FFM
TNET Sleep Resource Pages - CPAP Machine Database
Put your equip in your Signature - SleepyHead v1.0.0-beta-1
Kevin... alias Krelvin

PreviousNext

Return to CPAP and Sleep Apnea (CLICK HERE TO READ POSTS)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests