Pugsy's Pointers Ideas request

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
andycole

Re: Pugsy's Pointers Ideas request

Post by andycole » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:02 pm

Pugsy - my insurance requires "rent to own" for 10 months so I am leery of changing SD card to a wireless one. I'll keep using the provided card for now. PS: things looking a little better since I turned off the ramp. PPS: can someone add the AirCurve 10 ASV to the pulldown list - don't know who to ask.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:33 pm

andycole wrote:PPS: can someone add the AirCurve 10 ASV to the pulldown list - don't know who to ask.
Sorry but I don't think that is going to happen.
All the equipment shown in the equipment menu pull down list is tied to inventory available at cpap.com and I don't think they will be offering that item for sale. For some reason cpap.com hasn't sold ResMed ASV type of machines as long as I can remember. Just not something they keep in their inventory.
Just leave it in your comments section like you have now and we all know why it is there.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

fj62

Post by fj62 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:47 pm

I just wanted to say thanks Pugsy. I read much more than I post. Thanks for educating us.
Pittsburgh, PA
ResMed Air Sense Auto 10