sanitizer machines

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Delta4

Re: sanitizer machines

Post by Delta4 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:46 pm

I've had the SoClean2 for over a year. I love it and would buy it again.

Search on this forum to find other posts about it.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:21 pm

Delta4 wrote:I've had the SoClean2 for over a year. I love it and would buy it again.
spoken like someone desperately trying to convince themselves they didn't piss away several hundred bucks, or, possibly a paid advertisement.
Delta4 wrote: Search on this forum to find other posts about it.
most of them negative.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Delta4

Post by Delta4 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:43 pm

palerider wrote:
Delta4 wrote:I've had the SoClean2 for over a year. I love it and would buy it again.
spoken like someone desperately trying to convince themselves they didn't piss away several hundred bucks, or, possibly a paid advertisement.
Delta4 wrote: Search on this forum to find other posts about it.
most of them negative.
Sorry to disappoint you, but you're totally wrong about me. I have no association with that company and I readily admit when a product has disappointed me. I don't try to convince myself that something is great if I don't like it. If you search for previous SoClean posts, you'll see I've chimed in on many of these posts. I think most of the negative comments are from people that have never used it.

I'm a person that has massive fatigue. I am asleep more than I'm awake every single day. On weekends, I sleep up to 23 hours a day. Even when I am awake, I have very little energy. I have spent weeks at world renowned medical centers and their best neurologists have not been able to help me.

Because I have so little awake time, I seek out and buy products that will make my life easier. I've wasted a lot of money on products that haven't helped me, but the SoClean2 has been great and I would buy it again.

Palerider, If you walked a day in my shoes, you might be willing to try products that save your very limited and valuable time and energy.

Sleeprider

Post by Sleeprider » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:03 pm

When did you last change the cabin filter in your car...the furnace filter. Do you work with other people in an office setting or go to public places? Self-infection from a CPAP is relatively unlikely.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:19 pm

How on earth can we protect people from this SCAM when their victims keep promoting it?

Guest1

Post by Guest1 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:23 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:How on earth can we protect people from this SCAM when their victims keep promoting it?
I think its a subtype of the Stockholm Syndrome.

Also, the guy is sleeping 23 hrs a day on the weekend. He should have all the help he can get. So SoClean makes sense for someone who has extremely little awake time.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:18 pm

Guest1 wrote:Also, the guy is sleeping 23 hrs a day on the weekend. He should have all the help he can get. So SoClean makes sense for someone who has extremely little awake time.
so they can have a dirt and crud encrusted mask, that's relatively germ free of their own germs.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

chunkyfrog

Post by chunkyfrog » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:27 pm

EEEEEEEW!

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:33 pm

Delta4 wrote:I am asleep more than I'm awake every single day. On weekends, I sleep up to 23 hours a day
I can't help but ask, are you part cat? or koala?

Newnewnelly

Post by Newnewnelly » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:12 pm

I bought the "So clean 2" 2 months ago. Best purchase I ever made. Prior to buying it, I was getting constant infected ears and throat even though I kept my equipment clean. Since buying this machine, I have been infection free. It is so quick to toss my mask in, turn it on and forget about it for 2 hours. I do recommend that you hand wash everything at least once a month, to ensure any crud doesnt build up. Yes, It is worth every dollar I paid for it.

Julie

Post by Julie » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:30 pm

Maybe if you'd handwashed once a day or week like most of us do, you wouldn't have had a problem. But baby wipes do a great job and there's no need for an expensive machine (you do work for the company, I take it?). Spam is not allowed on this forum but I didn't delete you so others could see what a blatant play you made. Yuck.

chunkyfrog

Post by chunkyfrog » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:12 pm

We already know that excessive cleaning is detrimental to our immunity, and makes microbes even harder to kill.
It has also been observed to be a symptom of mental illness.
---but my family and I never missed an episode of "Monk".

palerider

Post by palerider » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:35 pm

I figure if this latest suckerclean shill was was getting ear infections from cpap, they musta really been wearing it wrong.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:39 pm

Newnewnelly wrote:I bought the "So clean 2" 2 months ago. Best purchase I ever made. Prior to buying it, I was getting constant infected ears and throat even though I kept my equipment clean. Since buying this machine, I have been infection free. It is so quick to toss my mask in, turn it on and forget about it for 2 hours. I do recommend that you hand wash everything at least once a month, to ensure any crud doesnt build up. Yes, It is worth every dollar I paid for it.
So, you feel the need to "sanitize" a machine that's sucking in and filtering air from your dwelling that's unfiltered and which you're breathing the other 16 or so hours of the day and evening? If you work somewhere else, what do you do to filter THAT air?
All you need to do is clean or replace your CPAP machine filters on a regular basis and that'll keep the air clean that you're breathing at night.

Your logic is bass-ackwards.

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

k_ogre

Post by k_ogre » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:40 am

My cars running like crap I think is germs from my mask will the So clean 2 help?