Rescan Summary report question

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Denial Dave

Rescan Summary report question

Post by Denial Dave » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:08 pm

is there a way to have the summary report cover all usage instead of just the past 30 days?

I'm getting ready for my 90 evaluation / Who are you again visit with the sleep doc.... I'd like to bring a report that covers all 90 days.

Dave

if you don't know where you are going... any road will take you there.... George Harrison

Slinky

Re: Rescan Summary report question

Post by Slinky » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:12 pm

I have no experience w/the S9s, only w/the S8s, but if you've been doing regular downloads to ResScan from your S9 for the last 90 or more days then the info is there in ResScan and you can prepare a 90 day report and print it out. Or 3 30 day reports. Or, if you've done daily downloads, even 90 daily reports. ....

In ResScan, select Patient, select Review, in Viewing Range, select the top choice, "Custom", then enter the starting date you want and the ending date you want.

My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

Denial Dave

Post by Denial Dave » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:21 pm

I agree that there ought to be a way to generate reports for specific time periods, but I have not found the selection option section in rescan.

If you can tell me where it is, I 'd be most appreciative.

Dave

if you don't know where you are going... any road will take you there.... George Harrison

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Try going to Tools upper left...then Options...then Preferences tab..look over at upper right where it says 1 month and expand that menu. See if that will allow you to do what you want to do.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Slinky

Post by Slinky » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

You have your Patient record open, you select Review.

The default page comes up w/the default Viewing Range option of 1 day. Put your cursor on the arrow tip at the end of 1 day and scroll up one notch to Custom. Click on Custom. A date appears in the next two boxes to the right. Click on each one to select the date range you want, i.e. Oct 14 2012 to Dec 14 2012. Go to the top of the page and select Report. You have the option to select Report and to Customize your report. Select Customize and select the data you want your report to provide. Name the Report format and Save it. Let ResScan generate the report then Save it. Once you've saved it you will see it listed in the lower left of the page. Click on that report in the lower left page and select Print at the top right of the page. Give ResScan time to generate and prepare the report for printing and then it will proceed to print it out.

My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

StuUnderPressure

Post by StuUnderPressure » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:51 am

Or, if all your Dr wants is the compliance information, do the following.
This is for Version 4.1
Not sure if it applies to any previous versions.

Click on file
Click on Compliance Export
Select the period you want

There is also File/Export which exports some information to a file that you can print.
But, this may not contain all of the information you want to provide to your Dr.

SD Card Formatter 5.0.2 https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/format ... index.html

avi123

Post by avi123 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:23 am

My Doc would NOT look at my data from my home machine. He goes only by sleep clinic studies.
Besides, the regular half hour visits end after 10 minutes, so by the time you say hi the session is over.
Docs say that they need the rest of the time for paper work.

Regardless, see here examples of what you can print out from ResScan data (besides compliance) to take to your therapist:

One night Stats report:

If you have, 30 days Stats report:

If you have, 6 months Stats report:

Pressure and Events graphs:

(Data for APAP= AutoCPAP mode is shown)

Leak and Snore graphs:

Flow and Flow Limitation graphs:

(the Flow graph will be needed to show detailed graphs in the double panels)

Good luck!

see my recent set-up and Statistics:
http://i.imgur.com/TewT8G9.png
see my recent ResScan treatment results:
http://i.imgur.com/3oia0EY.png
http://i.imgur.com/QEjvlVY.png

Denial Dave

Post by Denial Dave » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:37 pm

Thanks for all the tips on printing the reports.

I had my sleep study done in mid August
Got my machine in mid September

Tomorrow afternoon's appointment will be the 1st time anyone will discuss my progress. I'm not sure what to expect from this appointment.

The great news is that because of the great information & support from this forum, my AHI for the past 30 days is 1.7!!!!

My overall AHI since starting is 3.7

If I could resolve my remaining mask leak issues & aerophagia, I'd be very happy.

Dave