OT: Tragic Shooting.

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
deltadave

Re: OT: Tragic Shooting.

Post by deltadave » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:57 am

Sleep2Die4 wrote:
deltadave wrote:
gomer wrote:Q, Do we take away cars from safe drivers because DRUNK drivers maim & kill with them? (it is a fair question)
No, you take away the drunks' booze.
Take away their hate.
Also unsubstantiated stereotype. Alcoholism is a disease.
...other than food...

Sleep2Die4

Post by Sleep2Die4 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:12 am

Right.

But many intoxicated drivers are not alcoholics.

Sleep2Die4

Post by Sleep2Die4 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:15 am

Who is the biggest supplier of guns?

Right. Our federal government. Supplies $8.6 billion to almost every planet on the earth each year.

Sleep2Die4

Post by Sleep2Die4 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:50 am

The Westboro Baptist Church went to picket the funerals of the fallen children of the heinous shooting. Proclaiming it was “gods” judgement due to the state standing up for gay marriage. Well, they came face to face with hundreds of Hells Angels. The bikers formed a human wall blocking Westboro from entering. Needless to say, the disrespectful haters backed down.

You came to the wrong neighborhood, Westboro

Those bikers always follow Westboro though, they rev their motor cycle engines to drown out the shouts. most of them are military veterans.. They call themselves the Patriot Guard.

SMenasco

Post by SMenasco » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:25 pm

DD, I only asked questions and gave a personal opinion. I did not attack you. You said I am stupid. I have another opinion. You are a know-it-all rude snob. By the way, I don't sign petitions.

ChicagoGranny

Post by ChicagoGranny » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:35 pm

First read: viewtopic/t172378/Sticky--Newbies-PLEAS ... STING.html

Then get a free account: https://home.sleephq.com/

Post links in this thread for members to see and make recommendations.

deltadave

Post by deltadave » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:12 pm

SMenasco wrote:By the way, I don't sign petitions.
Sorry! My bad!

That would make you apathetic.
...other than food...

deltadave

Post by deltadave » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:14 pm

Sleep2Die4 wrote:But many intoxicated drivers are not alcoholics.
Damn! My bad2!

They would be classified as stoopid.
Sleep2Die4 wrote:
The Westboro Baptist Church went to picket the funerals of the fallen children of the heinous shooting. Proclaiming it was “gods” judgement due to the state standing up for gay marriage. Well, they came face to face with hundreds of Hells Angels. The bikers formed a human wall blocking Westboro from entering. Needless to say, the disrespectful haters backed down.

You came to the wrong neighborhood, Westboro

Those bikers always follow Westboro though, they rev their motor cycle engines to drown out the shouts. most of them are military veterans.. They call themselves the Patriot Guard.
BTW, there was no evidence of WBC around. None of the articles actually have photographs of WBC or say that were actually there. Overall, the media batted about .180 for accuracy in the series, going 0 for 16 at one stretch.

http://www.facebook.com/events/303841059732404/

As an aside, some of the posters removed their comments about that article rather than do anything that would give WBC any ink.
Last edited by deltadave on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
...other than food...

deltadave

Post by deltadave » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Oh well, chiliaphobia being what it is, time to go.

And since I hate long goodb
...other than food...

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Around here, it's almost a tradition that some of the drunk drivers are JUDGES!

gomer

Post by gomer » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:11 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:Around here, it's almost a tradition that some of the drunk drivers are JUDGES!
Froggy.. around here they a re the biggest CROOKS and scam artist. I had video of a local judge instructing his clerk how to get amphetamines from the evidence room for her PERSONAL use. A local prosecutor even arranged for a fake drug addicted witness of his to get paid off with "crack" planted under the witness stand table. In this particular case the judge got $100k in USD plus a $1million in the form of a cred it line and the count prosecutor held out for $3 million even (same case).

Several counties in this state & in Florida, the local county sheriff is the main/biggest drug dealer. Miami-Dade is very corrupt, a non-published (embarrassing) FBI study, showed far above 66% corruption from the street beat on up to to judges there.

Remember in the US we DO NOT have "police', technically we have PEACE officers instead.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:12 pm

ChicagoGranny,

I tried going to the link in that image you posted and according to the website, it doesn't exist.

Did you check/verify it before you posted it?

Den

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:49 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:Around here, it's almost a tradition that some of the drunk drivers are JUDGES!
Having grown up in that area and having known quite a few in the legal profession (including judges), I can vouch for that statement. Or, at least that some/many of the judges are drunks. One of them (district court judge) was married to an aunt of mine. (they're both dead now)

Den

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:03 pm

deltadave wrote:
Also unsubstantiated stereotype. Alcoholism is a disease.

Yes it is, it passed be drinking from dirty Bottles, usually with like minded low lifes in smoke filled rooms. Jim

"Remember you are in the U.S.A., you aren't responsible for any decision you make.
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Judge Nap

Post by Judge Nap » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:32 pm

gomer wrote:
Froggy.. around here they a re the biggest CROOKS and scam artist. I had video of a local judge instructing his clerk how to get amphetamines from the evidence room for her PERSONAL use. A local prosecutor even arranged for a fake drug addicted witness of his to get paid off with "crack" planted under the witness stand table. In this particular case the judge got $100k in USD plus a $1million in the form of a cred it line and the count prosecutor held out for $3 million even (same case).

Several counties in this state & in Florida, the local county sheriff is the main/biggest drug dealer. Miami-Dade is very corrupt, a non-published (embarrassing) FBI study, showed far above 66% corruption from the street beat on up to to judges there.

Remember in the US we DO NOT have "police', technically we have PEACE officers instead.
Wulfman... wrote:
Having grown up in that area and having known quite a few in the legal profession (including judges), I can vouch for that statement. Or, at least that some/many of the judges are drunks. One of them (district court judge) was married to an aunt of mine. (they're both dead now)

Den

I'm taking notes and will remember you when you show up in my courtroom.