Help with log on

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
portiemom

Help with log on

Post by portiemom » Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:16 pm

I need some help with logging on with my new laptop. I can't remember my password for my account and the new ones they keep sending to my email will not work. Any ideas welcome, I miss being on here.

2 B Sleeping Soundly

Re: Help with log on

Post by 2 B Sleeping Soundly » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:05 pm

The only thing I can think of is to PM someone on staff here at the forum, perhaps the forum Admin would be able to help or direct you to the appropriate person. memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2
Then do what I have done for many years and get some sort of password program like RoboForm or something similar, and let the program remember all of the passwords, user names, and log in pages for you. They even encrypt all the information to protect it and it can all be accessed with one easy to remember (for you) password for all of your sites that require you to use log on information to access them.

John

One time a cop pulled me over for running a stop sign. He said, "Didn't you see the stop sign?" I said, "Yeah, but I don't believe everything I read." -- Steven Wright

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:37 pm

I don't think you can PM unless you are logged in.

2 B Sleeping Soundly

Post by 2 B Sleeping Soundly » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:53 pm

chunkyfrog wrote:I don't think you can PM unless you are logged in.
Unless I am wrong (and if I am it would not be the first time ), I assumed by her post above that she can somehow log in and post from whatever she used to do the above post, just not on her new laptop. That is why I suggested to PM the Admin.

One time a cop pulled me over for running a stop sign. He said, "Didn't you see the stop sign?" I said, "Yeah, but I don't believe everything I read." -- Steven Wright

portiemom

Post by portiemom » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:15 pm

Thanks a bunch 2Bsleeping Soundly, I finally got on my new laptop and will get that program you mentioned, as I drive the hubby crazy cause he sets up all the passwords for me and then I FORGET.
Thanks again!

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:18 pm

My bad. Duh! (senior moment)