The best CPAP device in the world

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
seelinks

The best CPAP device in the world

Post by seelinks » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:29 am

Hi folks
When visiting Germany /Europe on a business trip I have to urgently look for temporary CPAP replacement the hosting company provides me with completely not known to me brand CPAP device - the unit was set up by a local supplier of medical equipment with settings on my device.
To be honest I went to bed at night with little concerned about new device due to my high pressure.
I can’t tell you how easily I fell asleep with this unit and how I felt refreshed in the morning feeling difficult to describe.
Before I go back to home my host provided me with the full CPAP device compliance report.
Back in the U.S I went to my doctor with compliance report from the German device and when I shared my experience with the doctor for the time spent with this device I received a reply that I had the good chance to try clinically proven best CPAP device in the world.
As I already mentioned to you my pressure is relatively high but data from the device showed that I need it this high pressure for several minutes during the night and this incredibly smart German CPAP device has worked exactly as I need.
Only one who has the experience and the need for high CPAP pressure can fully understand me but what I experienced made me look on the internet to make a few phone calls to Germany to find out more about this truly amazing CPAP unit.
I will briefly give to you what I found.
The manufacturer is FLO Medizintechnik GmbH.
The only unique modular device - by changing the software module device can operate in a different mode and since there are seven different modes the CPAP unit is really like 7 in 1.
Unique in the world device with HEPA filtration system air filtration system that continuously monitoring the level of filter contamination.
Automatic filter check and change indicator. Filtration efficiency of 99,95% of all particles above 0.1 μm (viruses, bacteria, particulates)
Quietest CPAP device in the world: noise level only 19.48db.
The longest CPAP device warranty in the world: 6 years full warranty, 10 year warranty on blower – device life expectancy more than 20 years.
After everything I could find for this amazing device I am determined to have him ASAP.
I already found a company in Europe that will deliver it to the U.S. and if anyone is interested in further details can write to my e-mail.

Sloop

Re: The best CPAP device in the world

Post by Sloop » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:35 am

A lot to be said for German engineering.

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:00 am

Smells just a little like spam...but...who knows.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:05 am

Or, who cares?
If the krauts have a better mousetrap, I'd happily taste their cheese.
Competition is good!

Randyp1234

Post by Randyp1234 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:13 am

LSAT wrote:Smells just a little like spam...but...who knows.
I'm with you here LSAT.

Randy

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:18 am

I guess this might be a dream machine for a lot of DMEs and doctors.. However for newbies without insurance who are trying to get started this could be a perfect storm of 'too many options'. I'm assuming it provides CPAP, APAP, BiLevel and maybe even ASV? Man, that'd be a lot of technology and terminology to digest for the uninitiated. Still, I'm interested to hear more. If they're giving away a free model to demo... sign me up.

I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

archangle

Post by archangle » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:32 pm

What's it cost? Unless it's a lot cheaper, who cares?

I do keep hoping a Chinese or other manufacturer will start selling CPAP equipment for an honest price without all the BS of the current corrupt distribution system. The markup on this stuff is so obscene that someone could easily undercut the whole system.

Please enter your equipment in your profile so we can help you.
Click here for information on the most common alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check for yourself.

Useful Links.

rosacer

Post by rosacer » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:51 pm

I think it won't be beautiful enough Take a look and tell us what do you think, Holy wonder !

http://www.maxima.co.il/var/931/145604- ... PAP%20.pdf

http://www.visionen-sind-machbar.de/be_ ... asp?id=lkh

I like the filtration system

Last edited by rosacer on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rosacer

Post by rosacer » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:06 pm

FYI
Sleep Care FLO xPAP with imPAP module for complex sleep apnea 8.211,00 €

FLO - xPAP III / FLO II, equipment air filters 160€

FLO II / CPAP BiPAP complete with software / imPAP
FLO II is a complete software module BiPAP or FLO II imPAP software module low Geräuchentwicklung, ease of use with humidifier built - and when it should be upgraded with software modules for imPAP device (eg Cheyne-Stokes breathing)
from 2,890.00 EUR VAT and S&H included wow

FLO xPAP III
FLO xPAP III for the treatment of restrictive and obstructive ventilatory disorders low Geräuchentwicklung, ease of use with built-in humidifier and 6540.00 EUR VAT and S/H included wow
After all that I think I will keep Re$med

RandyJ

Post by RandyJ » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:12 pm

I would never reply to such obvious spam but I must say... It sure is UGLY!!!

Alt masks Swift FX pillows, Mirage FX nasal mask, Mirage Quattro full face mask

BlackSpinner

Post by BlackSpinner » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:26 pm

RandyJ wrote:I would never reply to such obvious spam but I must say... It sure is UGLY!!!
Not sure I would consider it spam. It is a xpap machine. It is interesting to see other variations and prices.

Spam is ....ahem... unmentionable products for unmentionable acts as per the OMG a kid might see this post.

71. The lame can ride on horseback, the one-handed drive cattle. The deaf, fight and be useful. To be blind is better than to be burnt on the pyre. No one gets good from a corpse. The Havamal

RandyJ

Post by RandyJ » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:33 pm

BlackSpinner wrote:
RandyJ wrote:I would never reply to such obvious spam but I must say... It sure is UGLY!!!
Not sure I would consider it spam. It is a xpap machine. It is interesting to see other variations and prices.

Spam is ....ahem... unmentionable products for unmentionable acts as per the OMG a kid might see this post.

I meant spam in the sense that someone "appears" to be honestly letting us all know about a new product when it may not be so innocent...

Alt masks Swift FX pillows, Mirage FX nasal mask, Mirage Quattro full face mask

Randyp1234

Post by Randyp1234 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:37 pm

rosacer wrote:I think it won't be beautiful enough Take a look and tell us what do you think, Holy wonder !

http://www.maxima.co.il/var/931/145604- ... PAP%20.pdf

http://www.visionen-sind-machbar.de/be_ ... asp?id=lkh

I like the filtration system
You're right - kinda looks like a Mr. Coffee stolen from a hotel.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:50 pm

No electricity needed:
IT RUNS ON BEANS!

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:51 pm

It does look like a Mr Coffee doesn't it?
I also thought the original post was a thinly disguised spam attempt but then wondered why someone would bother posting here because even if we wanted it and could afford it... we couldn't buy it anyway. Not many forum members here are in Germany and it surely isn't marketed here in the US. There are a lot of machine brands out there that we have never heard about.
Figured it wouldn't hurt to leave the post alone just in case it was a legit thing but I am always suspicious when a first post is all about the fine features of some whatever product.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.