ResScan

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
jschumann

ResScan

Post by jschumann » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:41 am

How do I get ResScan 4.1?

Thanks,
John

Bobby269

Re: ResScan

Post by Bobby269 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:15 am

Check your PM. Hope it works fine for you.

Additional Comments: Set to Apap 14.00/20. EPR 3, Climate line hose, Oscar for Mac 1.1.0. Betta.1

sol

Post by sol » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:36 pm

You need this card reader and only available from Israel on ebay at $100
https://www.cpap.com/productpage/resmed ... -cpap.html

Randyp1234

Post by Randyp1234 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:04 pm

sol wrote:You need this card reader and only available from Israel on ebay at $100
https://www.cpap.com/productpage/resmed ... -cpap.html
What ???

sol

Post by sol » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:16 pm

Randyp1234 wrote: What ???
OP uses S8 VPAP. He need the S8 special card reader if he doesn't heave to read the data on the card
Its no longer available on cpap.com.

avi123

Post by avi123 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:44 pm

sol from Australia says that jSchumann's S8 VPAP #25 machine needs a special card reader which is available in Israel. That probably b/c the Israelis still use those low costs old machines. The customs on imported machines are quite hi over there. But apparently some of them do get rid of their S8s and get S9s. So they sell the S8 stuff on e-Bay and make some money. CPAP.com does not sell it any more, but in the past it posted that "ResScan Version 3.7 offers an easy to use therapy management system that is compatible with all ResMed machines. Version 3.7 also allows S8 and S8II CPAP users to upload data to any Windows-compatible computer."

I tried the ResScan 4.1 by downloading it on top of the 3.16. But it gave me problems by skipping downloading the graphs data (not the Stats) from the SD Cards taken from my S9 Autoset and into the ResScan 4.1 via the USB, in my Laptop with Windows 7. So I went back to the 3.16.

Last edited by avi123 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
see my recent set-up and Statistics:
http://i.imgur.com/TewT8G9.png
see my recent ResScan treatment results:
http://i.imgur.com/3oia0EY.png
http://i.imgur.com/QEjvlVY.png

RogerSC

Post by RogerSC » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:07 pm

ResScan 4.1 works fine with my S9 memory card. No problem with downloads. I installed it on top of 3.16_SP1 and the upgrade was fine. If the upgrade hadn't worked, which happens, I was going to save my data, remove all ResScan versions from my system (Windows 7 64-bit), and install 4.1 without doing it as an upgrade. But the upgrade worked fine.
ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset
Philips Respironics Dreamwear nasal mask

sol

Post by sol » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:27 pm

avi123 wrote: Version 3.7 also allows S8 and S8II CPAP users to upload data to any Windows-compatible computer."
No card reader required?

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:17 pm

I am not sure but I think the OP in this thread already has a card reader and ResScan software (older version) but wanted the newer version. He has been a forum member for 3 years now and shows the older ResScan software in his profile.
Back then we could buy ResScan from cpap.com.

Regarding problems with version 4.1....I have not had any either. I installed it over 3.16 and lost no older data and haven't had a problem with it at all. It does seem to download faster (thank goodness) but otherwise I don't really see any difference.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

robysue

Post by robysue » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:55 am

sol wrote:
avi123 wrote: Version 3.7 also allows S8 and S8II CPAP users to upload data to any Windows-compatible computer."
No card reader required?
If you've got an S8, you need a special card reader that is no longer sold by cpap.com---regardless of what version of ResScan you use.

If you've got an S9, the card is a standard SD card and you don't need a special card reader---any SD card reader, including the SD slot built into many computers will work.

Ticman

Post by Ticman » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:36 pm

I actually un-installed 3.16 and installed 4.1. All my old files where still there and I didn't need my back ups I made earlier. 4.1 is way faster for me using the S8 card reader or the SD reader for my S9.

StarJedi

Post by StarJedi » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:36 am

How do I get ResScan 4.1?

Thanks

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:17 pm

StarJedi wrote:How do I get ResScan 4.1?
You have to register here at the forum so someone can send you a private message.
You can get 3.16 version here though. Put any information you want into the fields...they don't check anything.
Be sure to check the box about using it under a doctor's direction.
The only difference between it and 4.1 is a minor change in speed of the download of data from the data card.
The other changes pertain to DME stuff and there is no change at all in data that is reported. The reports are identical.
http://www.resmed.com/int/assets/html/s ... c=patients

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Bobby269

Post by Bobby269 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Let me know when you are registered. I have a link to 4.1 that bypasses the questions and just downloads. to your computer .

Additional Comments: Set to Apap 14.00/20. EPR 3, Climate line hose, Oscar for Mac 1.1.0. Betta.1