Encore Viewer 2.0

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Force

Encore Viewer 2.0

Post by Force » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:45 pm

I just purchased the Encore Viewer 2.0 and installed it under the Windows XP mode so that it runs as a 32 bit program. It seemed to install fine and lets me register my name. The problem I have is that I cannot see the smart card to download the data from it. I know that there is data there as I can see data on the smart card under the drivers icon.
Any ideas on how I can get this program to see the data?
Thanks.

Mark

Hawthorne

Re: Encore Viewer 2.0

Post by Hawthorne » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:49 am

What machine are you using? What is the exact name that appears on the top of the machine word for word?

Additional Comments:  Backups- FX Nano masks. Backup machine- Airmini auto travel cpap

ClayL
Location: Palisade, CO now, was Full time in a motor home for 12 years- Anywhere USA

Post by ClayL » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:20 am

Have you checked to see if the card reader service is running and set to automatic?
If not try right clicking on "My Computer ' then left clicking on "Manage" then "Services and Applications" then "Services" . Scroll down to find the card reader service and see if it's running. You can set it to Automatic by left clicking on the service and then right clicking on Properties.
Respironics DreamStation
Pressure = 11.5 min 14.5 max
C-Flex = 1

Dreamwear FF

Kohkie

Post by Kohkie » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Are you talking about (1) the warning that comes up before Encore Viewer opens saying that there is no disk in drive. Please inser a disk into the drive..., it has the option to Cancel Try Again or Continue. Or are you talking about (2) when you click Download from Device. In the Encore Viewer Software.

If it is 1, just click continue and when you click on Download from Device. It should find the disk. If you are talking about 2, then someone with more experience will have to help you.

encoreresponse

Post by encoreresponse » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:30 pm

---
Last edited by encoreresponse on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Namlehse

Post by Namlehse » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:02 pm

I'm actually having problems getting the DT-3500 to be seen in my EncoreViewer. I did the install on a typical XP machine as most do, then moved it to my workstation (7 x64), installed the card reader driver (Newer driver). It however just grays out the "Download Data" button.

I am however able to use it in VMWare Player, with the reader connected to the PC itself. That's how I've been looking at my data so far. I've tried removing the program settings, thinking it might have been something from the initial setup, tried reinstalling the reader drivers. I'm going to see if it will work on my laptop tonight, I haven't tried it yet (Windows 7 Prof x64)