How do I sell my resmed S9 autoset?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: How do I sell my resmed S9 autoset?

Post by palerider » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:55 pm

Goofproof wrote:And by doing so they have one more list to sell, more money!
which part of "autodialer" escapes you?

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Dpridd1999

Post by Dpridd1999 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:24 pm

I have a resmed s9 without the power cord I have not been able to test selling as is $200

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:39 pm

Dpridd1999 wrote:I have a resmed s9 without the power cord I have not been able to test selling as is $200
Without the power cord the machine is worth $100. How would any one contact you?

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:04 pm

Thread double-jack, triple-jack, quad-jack
Sorry, I lost interest about midway thru this long strange trip Contact via Vulcan mind meld, obviously Yeah, an old thread. Couldn't resist.

Last edited by Sir NoddinOff on Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:14 pm

Dpridd1999 wrote:I have a resmed s9 without the power cord I have not been able to test selling as is $200
So, buy the power cord and USE it.

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:34 pm

Hmm, seems to be quite a few people who believe in telepathy.
--and don't really notice all the spider webs.

rdking1971

Post by rdking1971 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:44 pm

I have a new in box never opened and a used machine with the carry bag and power supply for sale as well bought the one new used it and it broke bought another and then I tried a new power supply and that was the issue the new one has never been opened both resmed S9's

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:04 pm

rdking1971 wrote:I have a new in box never opened and a used machine with the carry bag and power supply for sale as well bought the one new used it and it broke bought another and then I tried a new power supply and that was the issue the new one has never been opened both resmed S9's
Whoop-dee-do!!!
Nobody could contact you if they wanted to buy it.
Like every other moron in this thread who has posted about selling a machine, they don't register so anybody could contact them.
Besides, buying equipment from complete strangers has been known to be costly........they keep the money and don't deliver the goods.

Den

(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

jasonius

Post by jasonius » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:30 pm

For anyone interested in buying an almost new ResMed S9 AutoSet EPR (36005A) with H5i humidifier (36901), here's my story:

I was diagnosed with UARS about a year and a half ago and my doctor suggested I try a CPAP machine. I bought a new machine and tried it for a few weeks but I found it hard to get used to. In my case the main problem was that I have a thick tongue and it would sometimes fall back in my mouth during sleep and block my airway, causing me to awaken, sometimes violently and sometimes without me even realizing it. I was flipping through a mail order catalog one day and saw an inclined pillow for sale that simply raises the body a few inches gradually from the waist up and figured it may help, so I ordered it. Lo and behold, it solved my problem. So now I have this state of the art practically brand new (still has the packing sticker on the humidifier) CPAP machine gathering dust and all these holiday bills to pay. Bottom line, maybe I can sell it to someone without insurance and we can solve both our problems!

I paid $1370 for it and all the accessories last year (April 2014) and would be willing to let it go for half of what I paid OBO. Here are the details and list of features and accessories:

ResMed S9 AutoSet EPR (36005A) with H5i humidifier (36901).
Climateline (heated) tubing (and a non-heated one as well)
ResMed Mirage Quattro full face mask, size medium. (I tried a few others initially and trust me, this one is the most comfortable)
All other standard accessories (SD card, AC Adapter, humidifier basin).
It was only used sporadically (less than 30 days if memory serves) and I only put distilled water in the water basin.

For payment we can use PayPal which will provide you and I standard buyer/seller protections so that you can buy with confidence.
I would be happy to send photos and answer any questions.

You can email me at: jasonius@gmail.com

Season's Greetings and may everyone's sleep issues be resolved soon!! Best wishes!!

Sir NoddinOff

Post by Sir NoddinOff » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:58 pm

jasonius wrote:I paid $1370 for it and all the accessories last year (April 2014) and would be willing to let it go for half of what I paid OBO.
WWWWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY TOO MUCH FOR A USED DISCONTINUED MODEL. LUCKY TO GET A FEW HUNDRED. Why did you attach this to an old old post?

I like my ResMed AirFit F10 FFM - reasonably low leaks for my ASV therapy. I'm currently using a PR S1 AutoSV 960P Advanced. I also keep a ResMed S9 Adapt as backup. I use a heated Hibernite hose. Still rockin' with Win 7 by using GWX to stop Win 10.

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:54 pm

We know all about the S9...Probably 40% of the people on this forum are using or have used it. The going price of an almost new...hardly used..S9 Autoset
is about $300 or less. You can go to your local Craigslist and see them,there for that price or less and they are not selling fast. You can try to sell it to secondwindcpap.com...they will send you an offer, but I don't think it will be more than $300 since the need to re-sell it.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:05 pm

jasonius wrote:For anyone interested in buying an almost new ResMed S9 AutoSet EPR (36005A) with H5i humidifier (36901), here's my story:

I was diagnosed with UARS about a year and a half ago and my doctor suggested I try a CPAP machine. I bought a new machine and tried it for a few weeks but I found it hard to get used to. In my case the main problem was that I have a thick tongue and it would sometimes fall back in my mouth during sleep and block my airway, causing me to awaken, sometimes violently and sometimes without me even realizing it. I was flipping through a mail order catalog one day and saw an inclined pillow for sale that simply raises the body a few inches gradually from the waist up and figured it may help, so I ordered it. Lo and behold, it solved my problem. So now I have this state of the art practically brand new (still has the packing sticker on the humidifier) CPAP machine gathering dust and all these holiday bills to pay. Bottom line, maybe I can sell it to someone without insurance and we can solve both our problems!

I paid $1370 for it and all the accessories last year (April 2014) and would be willing to let it go for half of what I paid OBO. Here are the details and list of features and accessories:

ResMed S9 AutoSet EPR (36005A) with H5i humidifier (36901).
Climateline (heated) tubing (and a non-heated one as well)
ResMed Mirage Quattro full face mask, size medium. (I tried a few others initially and trust me, this one is the most comfortable)
All other standard accessories (SD card, AC Adapter, humidifier basin).
It was only used sporadically (less than 30 days if memory serves) and I only put distilled water in the water basin.

For payment we can use PayPal which will provide you and I standard buyer/seller protections so that you can buy with confidence.
I would be happy to send photos and answer any questions.

You can email me at: jasonius@gmail.com

Season's Greetings and may everyone's sleep issues be resolved soon!! Best wishes!!
Instead of trying to sell it for an exorbitant amount, you need to figure out how to use it.
Your half-assed attempt is laughable.
That's why this forum exists......to help people like you figure out how to adapt to their therapy.
Just being a quitter and giving up on your therapy means that somewhere down the road you're going to have to try it again or you're going to die a slow (or quick) death. If you have a stroke or heart attack that doesn't kill you, you're probably going to need care and someone changing your diapers, feeding you and all the other stuff that comes with that. Another possibility is that if you don't already have diabetes or some other diseases which are caused by sleep apnea, you're going to have to deal with them someday, too.

You're extremely delusional to believe that a pillow is going to solve your "problem". It may feel better for awhile, but unless you have an in-lab sleep study, sleeping that way, you don't know for sure.

The "River of Denial" isn't in Egypt. It's in your head. It's wide and deep.
Get with the program and start using it. It was obviously prescribed to you for a reason. Your claim that you've found a "cure" is ridiculous.
I wish I had a dollar for every pea-brain who has claimed what you have stated (and wished) in your post......I would have a pretty good chunk of cash. These forum pages have many, many examples of folks like you.
Give yourself a Christmas present and keep trying. You're price is way too high......even at half of what you paid for it, and you need to figure out how to use it.

Den

User since 05/14/05

Cathyann

Post by Cathyann » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:48 pm

I haven't read all the posts except the first page but wanted to chime in. I just bought the s9 autoset, humidifier and heated hose brand new for $450. It's the For Her model, so it's pink. But I like pink.

Dang, just saw this thread was a few years ago. I thought I got a good deal. So much for that, damn.

chunkyfrog
Location: Nebraska--I am sworn to keep the secret of this paradise.

Post by chunkyfrog » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:40 pm

$450 for an in box, zero hours PINK Autoset!
You did all right. It's a good machine, and you can use Sleepyhead.
Don't feel bad because you did not get the world's best deal.
You have what you need, and hopefully, you will find a great mask really soon.
Happy holidays.

Gasper62

Post by Gasper62 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:13 pm

$450 for a new pink S9 Autoset is a pretty great deal in my view. That's approximately half of what they're selling for at CPAP.com ! Any time I can get something new for half price, I'm a happy camper. ~~~~ https://www.cpap.com/productpage/resmed ... er%20.html