Time Scale Adjustment and ResScan Software Updates

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Papit

Time Scale Adjustment and ResScan Software Updates

Post by Papit » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Does anybody have any ideas as to how I can correct the time scales on my ResScan 3.14 detailed graphs. The events on all graphs are consistently and erroneously posted by the ResScan software two (2) hours behind their true actual clock times (both in 24-hour and am/pm formats)?

Related to that, it's a mystery to my as to how to get updates for the ResScan software. Any tips on that? I see some members are already updated to version 3.7.

Thanks,
Papit

DoriC

Re: Time Scale Adjustment and ResScan Software Updates

Post by DoriC » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:00 pm

There's an updated version 3.16. Check Uncle_Bob's signature.

"Do or Do Not-There Is No Try"-"Yoda"
"We are what we repeatedly do,so excellence
is not an act but a habit"-"Aristotle"
DEAR HUBBY BEGAN CPAP 9/2/08

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:04 pm

There is a clock on the machine that needs to be set to your correct time. It should be easily found in the menu on the LCD screen. I don't remember if it is in the main menu or the clinical menu but it is for sure available. This will fix your time issues on the reports. Don't try to change the time first thing in the morning though..wait till Noon or after.

ResScan 3.16 is the very latest version. The version 3.7 that you see is actually a much older version that used to be sold here at cpap.com. Late summer or early fall 2009 ResMed made the software no longer for sale to end users like us. I know the numbers make no sense but the "3.7" may actually be 3.07.

Rest assured that 3.16 is the latest version. ResScan 3.7 is so old it wouldn't even support the new S9 machines.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Papit

Post by Papit » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Right on, Pugsy. You were right on the mark. Unfortunately, the sleep center tech did not active and make 'Settings' accessible by me. Do you or anybody reading this know how to make 'Settings' functional so I can adjust the S9 Elite for the correct time?

Thank you,
Papit

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:12 pm

http://www.apneaboard.com/ResMed/ResMed ... Setup.html

This link above shows how to get to the clinical menu to change your settings. Helpful as it has pictures.

Give me a few minutes and I will send you a private message about getting a copy of the clinical/provider manual for your machine. I have a link for it around here somewhere though it is supposedly part of ResScan software but I couldn't figure out how to access it in the ResScan folder..but then I didn't try very hard.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.