CPAP Supplies from Walgreens

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Sheriff Buford

Re: CPAP Supplies from Walgreens

Post by Sheriff Buford » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:45 am

LSAT wrote:Walgreens.com carries a line of CPAP supplies...It's pretty easy to qualify for free shipping.
http://www.walgreens.com/search/results ... ap&x=0&y=0
LSAT: thanks for your recogmendation. I went to the website you provided, and found out when you select a product, you can see if the product is available at the local store, depending on your zip code. I found a walgreens close to work that had the cpap citrus wipes I wanted to try. I got them last night and used my first one this morning. Look forward to that "citrus-smell" tonight. Yipeee! (what we look forward to...)

Sheriff

FizzyWater

Re: CPAP Supplies from Walgreens

Post by FizzyWater » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:36 pm

FizzyWater wrote: Wow, might have to check this out. Timing sucks - who wants to deal with Polaris traffic during time mad time of the year! But if their prices are good, it'll be nice to have a place when I realize I need something fast and don't want to pay shipping.
I went up to see the "store". It's still in process, to some degree, and the folks there were really nice. It's owned by a respiratory therapist (from NY) who moved to Ohio to set up his own company. You walk in and there are masks on display heads, as well as machines and a small number of supplies. He told me he's trying to work with small company's like Pad-a-Cheek and PurSleep to carry their products too!

One thing I was disappointed by was - as a store - there was no obvious pricing. You had to ask. To me, one of the advantages of a store front would be prices you could see without having to speak to the sales staff. But there are evening and Saturday hours, so I'll definitely be back. I picked up nasal pillows while I was there.

Edited to add: He also said there were rooms for trying on masks. I didn't wander back to see what the setup was (are there recliners or cots/beds of some type, or just chairs, for example), but when I first walked in, there was a gentleman in the store trying on a mask. He was out in the main room, but then he went back in the back with one of the staff. I didn't notice why he was out in the main room beyond trying on the mask...could have been to see the 'official' RT, rather than just a sales guy, but I'm not sure.

Began CPAP therapy 3/22/2011.

Some days, I guess there just aren't enough rocks -- Forrest Gump