Quantcast

Bookmark and Share
General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
User avatar
palerider
 
Posts: 16756
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: Dallas(ish).
Gender: Male

Re: CPAP causing vertigo symptoms??

Postby palerider on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:25 pm

Julie wrote:I mean waving a kid's lollipop around in the air for 10 mins (let alone being dropped on the floor) is standard and most kids survive.


there's a growing body of evidence (that you're probably aware of) that the desire to raise children in a sanitary bubble is producing sick kids with compromised immune systems and allergies to everything.

feed your kids dirt, the early exposure to things helps them build healthy immune systems. eat pb&j sandwiches and your kids are much much much less likely to have nut allergies, etc. the more they're exposed to, the more their bodies can be prepared to deal with.

_________________
Mask: AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: S9 Vpap Auto
come hang out on IRC and chat: irc.freenode.net, ##cpaptalk
https://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who YOU are.

User avatar
Chevie
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:55 am
Gender: Male

Re: CPAP causing vertigo symptoms??

Postby Chevie on Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:03 am

palerider wrote:
Danimal74 wrote:Chevie: No way he's a liberal/progressive. I'm guessing libertarian...maybe conservative.


something else you're wrong about.

but, since you just want to cause trouble, you go right ahead and believe what you want to. :lol:


It's fun to watch liberal/progressive losers (Not you Palerider) going after each other.

We know you types are the biggest bullies imaginable. That is why you want government to be big. You know government has the power to bully people into doing what they don't want to do. Vote Bernie. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

danimal74
 

Re: CPAP causing vertigo symptoms??

Postby danimal74 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:56 am

Julie wrote:Well I'll answer part of that... if it really needs explaining :roll:

Why do you wash anything (dishes after rinsing) even though you know (or should) that chances of actually getting sick any time soon are fairly remote unless your immune system is shot? You do it 'because'. Because you prefer things to be clean. NOT supersterile, but life is more pleasant when things are clean. And when you breathe into/onto something all night that's up against your face, it's civilized and more pleasant to have it clean next time you use it. And if perchance some microbe actually did manage to affix itself after floating around the room, being on your beard, your long hair for the day, well it will hopefully go away in the wash. IF however, you tend to harbor Ebola and pestilence in your bedroom, I suppose sterilization would be called for - you never know after all. If you really need it explained... I mean waving a kid's lollipop around in the air for 10 mins (let alone being dropped on the floor) is standard and most kids survive.

Are you having fun yet?


I'm confused, Julie, I thought Palerider was THE source for valuable information on this site and yet you tried to answer for him? Why hasn't he provided evidence as to what constitutes a reliable study and that the Taiwan study wasn't peer studied? Is he really THE source, or is he just smart enough to bluff others here?

So to recap what you said: 1) Only people with compromised immune systems get sick; 2) People clean due to a penchant for wanting things tidy, as doing so civilized; and 3) A sterilization is needed in the event of Ebola and pestilence, such as the bubonic plague. Really? So they only way a person can get sick is if the humidifier contains days old water tainted by Ebola and only when the wearer has an already compromised immune system. Even at that point, the only reason the wearer would want to empty and clean their CPAPs humidifier tank is due to a desire for civilized and tidy surroundings.

How about if we just have the infamous Palerider respond? He's had what, 8 hours to do so ad he's yet done so. I'm beginning to question whether he really is such a valued source of knowledge. The floors yours, once again, Palerider.

Dear Chevie: The oft echoed teapartier talking point that liberals/progressives are mean is due to intelligence, or more specifically lack thereof. Liberals/progressives grow tired of hearing Fox isn't News viewers parrot untruths while being impervious to facts, so we begin to ridicule the knuckle draggers in society for lacking even the minimal knowledge needed to be politically engaged. AKA the Dunning-Kruger effect and aka right-wing authoritarians (Professor Bob Altemeyer). Not to worry thought, Chevie, if this is all over your head please don't worry, as studies have proven over and over conservatives are the least intelligent of all political ideologies, so you're right where you need to be.

danimal74
 

Re: CPAP causing vertigo symptoms??

Postby danimal74 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:15 am

Just remembered, Chevie. Julie mentioned "Ebola." THAT must get your Fox isn't News mind working overtime, doesn't it? What happened to Ebola? Or did you second guess things after being told over and over that Mitt Rmoney was going to win in a landslide? Or how about the IRS scandal when investigation indicated conservative and liberal organizations were scrutinized? Or how about Benghazi, with various investigations, including a in-depth one by Time, showed no wrongdoing, except for republicans cutting billions our of security budgets the year prior. Or how about Fast and Furious or Agenda 21? Do you still believe that tax cuts for the rich result in job creation, even though it has been investigated and proven untrue? Have you ever wondered why conservative news sources have been wrong so often? Suckers...

So to recap: A Fox Newser on a forum giving advice...oh boy, nothing wrong with that...Funny!

User avatar
Chevie
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:55 am
Gender: Male

Re: CPAP causing vertigo symptoms??

Postby Chevie on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:25 am

danimal74 wrote:A Fox Newser


So you play the Fox News card. :lol: :lol: That is as intellectually weak of you as it can get.

Waiting for you to predictably play the race card.

But, not waiting long. You are boring.

Chevie

danimal74
 

Re: CPAP causing vertigo symptoms??

Postby danimal74 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:38 am

Fact checking Fox isn't News shows it only tells the truth 18% of the time. Chevie did you believe being told over, and over, and over, by your trusted news sources that Mitt wining by a landslide? Did you question your news sources after watching Carl Rove's reaction on election night? Did you know Fox won a lawsuit in Florida in '01 allowing it to legally lie when supposedly giving "news?"

Do me one favor: Do an internet search for "conservatives" and "intelligence." It sucks having an intolerance for ambiguity and limited critical thinking skills, huh? Ah, never mind, that would take critical thinking skills to even consider...

Please give the Donald my best and ask him why his ONLY plan transfers even more money from the working class into the hands of the rich. Why does he just speak in cliché and talking points? When is he going to give specific position statements?

User avatar
chunkyfrog
 
Posts: 22079
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Location: Lincoln Nebraska (Go Huskers)
Gender: Female

Re: CPAP causing vertigo symptoms??

Postby chunkyfrog on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:43 am

Stuff we learned on the farm:
--Food-borne illnesses affect more people than most diseases that have more publicity.
--Refrigeration is credited as saving more lives than penicillin.
--Cleanliness may not be as critical as freshness as referenced to food safety.
--When you bring a salt shaker into the garden, your jeans can get enough dirt off those radishes.
--cow poop is great fertilizer.

_________________
Machine: AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ For Her CPAP Machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier
Mask: AirFit™ P10 For Her Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: Backup: Devillbiss Intellipap Autoadjust
Link to medicare suppliers, by zip code: https://www.medicare.gov/supplierdirectory/search.html

User avatar
Chevie
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:55 am
Gender: Male

Re: CPAP causing vertigo symptoms??

Postby Chevie on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:50 am

danimal74 wrote:Fact checking Fox isn't News shows it only tells the truth 18% of the time. Chevie did you believe being told over, and over, and over, by your trusted news sources that Mitt wining by a landslide? Did you question your news sources after watching Carl Rove's reaction on election night? Did you know Fox won a lawsuit in Florida in '01 allowing it to legally lie when supposedly giving "news?"

Do me one favor: Do an internet search for "conservatives" and "intelligence." It sucks having an intolerance for ambiguity and limited critical thinking skills, huh? Ah, never mind, that would take critical thinking skills to even consider...

Please give the Donald my best and ask him why his ONLY plan transfers even more money from the working class into the hands of the rich. Why does he just speak in cliché and talking points? When is he going to give specific position statements?



Extremely weak and lazy intellectually. Lazy, lazy.

Enjoy your misery alone. Goodbye forever.

danimal74
 

Re: CPAP causing vertigo symptoms??

Postby danimal74 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:58 am

Chevie wrote:
danimal74 wrote:Fact checking Fox isn't News shows it only tells the truth 18% of the time. Chevie did you believe being told over, and over, and over, by your trusted news sources that Mitt wining by a landslide? Did you question your news sources after watching Carl Rove's reaction on election night? Did you know Fox won a lawsuit in Florida in '01 allowing it to legally lie when supposedly giving "news?"

Do me one favor: Do an internet search for "conservatives" and "intelligence." It sucks having an intolerance for ambiguity and limited critical thinking skills, huh? Ah, never mind, that would take critical thinking skills to even consider...

Please give the Donald my best and ask him why his ONLY plan transfers even more money from the working class into the hands of the rich. Why does he just speak in cliché and talking points? When is he going to give specific position statements?



Extremely weak and lazy intellectually. Lazy, lazy.

Enjoy your misery alone. Goodbye forever.


Aww...typical teapartier. They get in the first jab, then whine, then run...every time. And not once, ever, do these intellectual midgets fact check what they believe. As a parting gift, Chevie. Here's the thinking of teapartiers: Fish swim in the ocean, therefore all that swims in the ocean is a fish. Daggumit, that makes sense. 'Murika.

Julie
 
Posts: 14594
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Canada E.
Gender: None specified

Re: CPAP causing vertigo symptoms??

Postby Julie on Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:12 am

This forum is about Cpap and OSA, not politics... I'm sure there are lots of other forums where you can express your political feelings without having to deal with a bunch of half asleep patients.

danimal74
 

Re: CPAP causing vertigo symptoms??

Postby danimal74 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:28 am

Chevie wrote:[That is why you want government to be big. You know government has the power to bully people into doing what they don't want to do.


Chevie, was the CPAT created by a professor working at a public (aka "government") university in Australia? So, when you strap on that mask tonight and take that first breath, thank government (we the people).

User avatar
palerider
 
Posts: 16756
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: Dallas(ish).
Gender: Male

Re: CPAP causing vertigo symptoms??

Postby palerider on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:37 pm

Julie wrote:This forum is about Cpap and OSA, not politics... I'm sure there are lots of other forums where you can express your political feelings without having to deal with a bunch of half asleep patients.

you should join me in my new years resolution to avoid responding to trolls and/or idiots... it is much more peaceful :)

_________________
Mask: AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: S9 Vpap Auto
come hang out on IRC and chat: irc.freenode.net, ##cpaptalk
https://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who YOU are.

Julie
 
Posts: 14594
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Canada E.
Gender: None specified

Re: CPAP causing vertigo symptoms??

Postby Julie on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:02 pm

There should be an icon for 'serenity', what we'll have if we listen to you (and why we don't when we don't is a mystery!). Going to watch the eagles...

User avatar
palerider
 
Posts: 16756
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: Dallas(ish).
Gender: Male

Re: CPAP causing vertigo symptoms??

Postby palerider on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:59 pm

Julie wrote: Going to watch the eagles...

now, that sounds worthwhile.

you mentioned in another post, 20 minutes to the coast, I wonder how long it is, in eagle flight time :)

_________________
Mask: AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask with Headgear
Additional Comments: S9 Vpap Auto
come hang out on IRC and chat: irc.freenode.net, ##cpaptalk
https://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who YOU are.

Julie
 
Posts: 14594
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Canada E.
Gender: None specified

Re: CPAP causing vertigo symptoms??

Postby Julie on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:09 pm

Do you have a 'seconds' stopwatch? :D

PreviousNext

Return to CPAP and Sleep Apnea (CLICK HERE TO READ POSTS)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: stevos2000, zoocrewphoto and 35 guests