Intellipap Auto Adjust Setup

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Fvell

Intellipap Auto Adjust Setup

Post by Fvell » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:36 am

Hi all,

I'm from Brazil and I have severe apnea. For two months, as my doctor prescribed, I've rented a cpap machine (Resmed S8 Autoset Vantage with humidifier). Now, after doing some research, I just bought a Devilbiss Intellipap Autoadjust CPAP with humidifier from Cpap-supply.com in the US. So, since I'm a newbie, now I am a little bit confused on how to setup the minimum and maximum pressure. It's preset as 5 to 15. I would like to change only the max to 11. Can't find how to do it on the manual. Can someone help on this? Also, I would like to learn how to set the pressure ramp.

Should I concern with this settings or the "autoadjust" means that it will always respond to my needs and I don't need to worry?

Thank you very much!!

Emilia

Re: Intellipap Auto Adjust Setup

Post by Emilia » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:25 am

Please PM me, and I will send you the clinician's manual to get you 'under the hood' to set things up..... I'll need your email address to send that to you. Do not put that here.... send it via PM.

Yes, that blue eyed beauty is my cat! He is a seal point, bi-color Ragdoll. I adopted him in '08 from folks who could no longer care for him. He is a joy and makes me smile each and every day.

archangle

Post by archangle » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:46 pm

An auto adjust CPAP machine should only give you as much pressure as you need. Many people leave the maximum pressure set to a high level and the pressure never gets too high.

I leave my maximum pressure set at 20 and the actual pressure never gets above 13.5.

Some people do have problems where the pressure gets "too high" and choose to reduce the maximum pressure.

It's good to know how to set the pressure, but I don't know if you need to worry about reducing it unless you have a problem.

It think of it as an additional warning. If my pressure ever takes off and gets really high, I will be sure to check my data very carefully and see if I can figure out if I have some sort of new problem.

Please enter your equipment in your profile so we can help you.
Click here for information on the most common alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check for yourself.

Useful Links.

Faust505

Post by Faust505 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:01 pm

I have read the manual and i cannot seen to adjust lower and upper pressure limit. I have bought new intelipap and those settings seem to be "locked" and my doctor told me to put lower pressure on 4 and upper on 14 for the beginning. Can anyone help me?

Emilia

Post by Emilia » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:33 pm

@Faust505 You must log in and then you can have full access to this forum. You can PM me once you do that and I'll be happy to send you the manual for getting into the clinician's setup. You can send me your email address and I'll send you that manual, but you don't have access to that feature unless your register and log into the forum first.

Yes, that blue eyed beauty is my cat! He is a seal point, bi-color Ragdoll. I adopted him in '08 from folks who could no longer care for him. He is a joy and makes me smile each and every day.

Julius

Post by Julius » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:45 am

Hi Emilia,

It is very kind of you helping us to deal with our problems.
I also sent you a PM with my Email address and asked you if you would be so kind to send me a copy of the DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Auto Adjust clinician's Setup Guide.

Julius

Emilia

Post by Emilia » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:21 am

Sorry... I haven't been on the forum regularly of late. I have sent you the links via PM.

palatoglossus

Post by palatoglossus » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:43 am

Hi ,Emilia

I'm Pao from Thailand

Could u sent me clinical manual please.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:07 am

palatoglossus wrote:Could u sent me clinical manual please.
I am not Emilia but I haven't seen her around lately so check your private message box...I sent you a link where you can find the clinical manual for your machine.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

palatoglossus

Post by palatoglossus » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Pugsy wrote:
palatoglossus wrote:Could u sent me clinical manual please.
I am not Emilia but I haven't seen her around lately so check your private message box...I sent you a link where you can find the clinical manual for your machine.
Sawadeekrub (Hello)

Thank you very much so much Mr.Pugsy

CheBella

Post by CheBella » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:02 pm

I need some help as well in setting up my new Intellipap Auto.
Whoever can send me a link to the clinician's manual, I'll be forever in your debt.
My new sleep doc is being a real putz. Old faithful one promised I could come in & spend time w/the technicians getting it set up to optimal conditions.
Then he retired. (the nerve!)
New one seems to be annoyed about me buying it rather than renting & paying more.
He says no use bringing it in because he's never heard of DeVilbiss (well, *that inspires confidence!) & doesn't have the software.
Even after I told him that I bought the software, he kept using that excuse.
(Moreover, even after I had explained several times why I was buying it outright, then called to give him the fax # to send in the script...he sent it to the rental DME.)

Thanks in advance for the clinician's manual link.

Donna
(looking around for a new sleep center...)

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:05 pm

CheBella wrote:I need some help as well in setting up my new Intellipap Auto.
Check your PM box.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

limmkr

Post by limmkr » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:04 am

Pugsy, I sent a PM but I'm not sure it went as it shows in my outbox, not sent Could you PM me the info also?

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:57 am

limmkr wrote:Pugsy, I sent a PM but I'm not sure it went as it shows in my outbox, not sent Could you PM me the info also?
It stays in the outbox until I open and read the PM...then it should show up in your sent box. I just read the PM this morning and responded...so you should have my PM and yours to me should now show up in your sent box.

fblauer

Post by fblauer » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:49 pm

I need the clinician's manual for the devilbiss intellipap auto adjust DV54D. I got some new settings from my doctor, and I bought it online. Thanks much in advance.
Machine: Respironics System One Auto CPAP with A-Flex and Bluetooth
Mask: Resmed Airfit F10 Full face mask
Software: Sleepyhead
Pressure settings 9-14