Resmed VPAP Auto 25 For Sale

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
joannemsmith

Resmed VPAP Auto 25 For Sale

Post by joannemsmith » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:42 am

Okay, so I tried this yesterday and I got alot of views but no replies, so let me try it this way...

My husband is no longer using his ResMed Auto 25 device, he used it for 1 month and it has about 100 hours of use on it. We want to sell it for $800, it is in excellent condition and I hope that maybe this post will get me some replies. We reside in Central Oregon (Prineville) but will ship anywhere.

If I am going about this wrong I would so appreciate some feedback as I am very new to this website. I will include my phone number if anyone is interested and replies to my post.

Thanks again.

Slinky

Re: Resmed VPAP Auto 25 For Sale

Post by Slinky » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:49 am

Are you and he ABSOLUTELY SURE he can't be convinced to stick w/PAP therapy and get acclimated to it? Is he, and are you, aware of the damage being done to his body and the risks he is taking w/his health by NOT using this bi-level PAP??? Perhaps given the support and advice available here your husband could become successful using his VPAP Auto. We do wish the two of you would reconsider for your husband's sake.

My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

joannemsmith

Post by joannemsmith » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:53 am

Thanks for your concern, he is in the process of getting a different one, a better one.

rested gal

Post by rested gal » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:01 am

Joanne's original post:
viewtopic.php?p=619661#p619661

Joanne, the reason you probably haven't gotten much response to your offer to sell the machine is that you are not registered on this forum. You're posting as a "guest." People can't send Private Messages to a "guest." There might be people who are very interested in the machine and would like to ask you about it, but prefer to contact you privately.

It would not be a good idea to post an email address or phone number out in the open, so the best way for you to open the door for people to contact you would be if you'll register and then post a reply right here in this thread. After you register, then any kind of reply you make in this thread (could be as simple as, "I've registered -- please PM me if you need more information.") would let people see you're registered and they could contact you more easily.
ResMed S9 VPAP Auto (ASV)
Humidifier: Integrated + Climate Control hose
Mask: Aeiomed Headrest (deconstructed, with homemade straps
3M painters tape over mouth
ALL LINKS by rested gal:
viewtopic.php?t=17435

joannesmith

Post by joannesmith » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:14 am

Thank you rested gal, I feel so foolish for not realizing that I needed to login.

GumbyCT

Post by GumbyCT » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:05 am

joannemsmith wrote:Thanks for your concern, he is in the process of getting a different one, a better one.
Care to share which machine is better than a bilevel auto?

I have no doubt, how I sleep affects every waking moment.
I am making progress-NOW I remember that I can't remember
;)
If this isn’t rocket science why are there so many spaceshots?
Be your own healthcare advocate!

joannesmith

Post by joannesmith » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:17 am

I believe he will be getting a ResMed's new S9 AutoSet Auto CPAP and H5i integrated heated humidifier with optional ClimateLine Heated tubing. I don't know a whole lot about these types of machines but my husband's DR will be prescribing this one for him to use. I will ask my husband more about this, I sense from your question a little bit of hostility, I am not trying to sound like I know it all cause I don't but I also don't appreciate your hostility.

GumbyCT

Post by GumbyCT » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:32 am

joannesmith wrote:I believe he will be getting a ResMed's new S9 AutoSet Auto CPAP and H5i integrated heated humidifier with optional ClimateLine Heated tubing. I don't know a whole lot about these types of machines but my husband's DR will be prescribing this one for him to use. I will ask my husband more about this, I sense from your question a little bit of hostility, I am not trying to sound like I know it all cause I don't but I also don't appreciate your hostility.
But we should all be grateful to have someone who comes here just to sell something on the very 1ST Post? Then makes a story? You haven't seen hostility gf.

Last edited by GumbyCT on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
BeganCPAP31Jan2007;AHI<0.5
;)

joannesmith

Post by joannesmith » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:41 am

Whatever, and I'm not your GF. Please feel free not to comment on my posts or I will report you to the support team on here. AH

GumbyCT

Post by GumbyCT » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:47 am

joannesmith wrote:Whatever, and I'm not your GF. Please feel free not to comment on my posts or I will report you to the support team on here. AH
I think you should do that, gf.

btw - be sure to tell them I am interfering with your sale.

;)

pollyanna40

Post by pollyanna40 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:56 am

Noway!!! i cant see wot Gumby has done wrong!! think he was trying to help u.... never mind,we can all get Irritable !! it is a Sleep Apnea site!! LOL!!

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Do you by chance have the ResScan card reader with the machine? It is expensive plus hard to find and is needed to use the software.

You can check with http://www.secondwindcpap.com/ as they buy and sell used machines.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

joannesmith

Post by joannesmith » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Yes, the card comes with it, I have gone to the website, we paid close to $2000 for the machine and they would pay less than $300. IDK

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:30 pm

joannesmith wrote:Yes, the card comes with it, I have gone to the website, we paid close to $2000 for the machine and they would pay less than $300. IDK
Smart card needs the card reader. Hard to find since S8 models have been discontinued. Last I saw was $100 on Ebay from Israel or China. None in US that I have seen.
https://www.cpap.com/productpage/resmed ... -cpap.html

I know someone who needs a BiPap but simply can't afford your asking price and then have to purchase the card reader also. I realize it is an expensive machine with low hours but it is also a special machine and market for it will be decreased. It is also a discontinued model.

You might try Craigslist. No RX requirement so they don't police it like EBay does. Someone needing this model might be shopping Craigslist. I wish you luck. Too bad ResMed has the restriction on all ResMed products at the cpapauction.
It hurts a lot of people financially because sometimes that is the only way we can afford some of this stuff.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

FoxNewsFan

Post by FoxNewsFan » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Joanne,

Below is a post I made last winter. I sold it in 1 week and both my friend and the buyer were very happy. The buyer, who was from Las Vegas,
e-mailed me as soon as he received it and said he was very pleased because it was the same machine that he was using and therefore he didn't have to read all the instructions and learn all the new buttons. Maybe you can use some of my ideas to sell your machine. You don't have a track record here but maybe you do elsewhere. There are so many scams out there that I'm sure you understand why people are very cautious

A friend asked me to do her a favor and sell a VPAP S with heated humidifier H4i. Comes with an extra new humidifier cover.

It has 3026 hours which the machine says is between 377-390 days of use.

I plugged it in and it seems to work fine. It comes from a non-smoking home.

The biggest danger buying from a stranger on the Internet is that you might be scammed.

Three reasons which might make you feel better about buying this machine from me-

1) Read my more than 160 posts. You can see what type of person I am. I think my posts will reflect two major themes. One is I am trying to find out information and the other is I am trying to help others with information that I know.

2) If you PM me I will give you my E-Bay user name and you will see that I have a 100% positive feedback rating for more than 100 sales including big ticket items such as a cabin cruiser, RV and diesel pickup truck. That means that every one of my buyers was happy. Pretty hard to do if you are a scam artist.

3) I am a member of PayPal and I will only accept payment from Other PayPal members. In that case you will be under PayPal's Buyer Protection Program and if you don't receive the item or if it is not what I have said it is then you can file a claim with them to get your money back. Also, when paying with PayPal, use a credit card which gives you one more way to get your money back.

If you would like to purchase this item please PM me with your offer and your zip code so I can figure out postage to your home. You pay for postage, insurance and delivery confirmation. I will send it the least expensive way and will not charge for handling.

On Sunday, Feb. 13th I will notify the higest bidder and you can put the funds in my PayPal account and I will mail it out on Monday.

Feel free to PM me or post here with and questions. I will be mailing it from Naples, FL As soon as I can package it up I will post the weight and , if you'D rather, you can go to USPS.com and figure out how much the postage will be for yourself.

Ed
ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset APAP
ResMed Mirage Quattro FFM
Backup ResMed S9