Review of size SMALL - Ultimate Chin Strap

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
SleemeMitty

HIGH QUALITY Buy Cheapest brand arcoxia saturday delivery

Post by SleemeMitty » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:01 pm

At all personal messages send today?

beylow

Re: Review of size SMALL - Ultimate Chin Strap

Post by beylow » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:41 pm

What if there is machine failure during the therapy? How to open the mouth if one cannot wake up?

SleepingUgly

Post by SleepingUgly » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:11 am

beylow wrote:What if there is machine failure during the therapy? How to open the mouth if one cannot wake up?
This is a topic that has been discussed in recent threads. One solution is an Uninterruptable Power Supply. Another is an alarm that wakes you if you lose power.
Never put your fate entirely in the hands of someone who cares less about it than you do. --Sleeping Ugly

beylow

Post by beylow » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:53 pm

SleepingUgly wrote:
beylow wrote:What if there is machine failure during the therapy? How to open the mouth if one cannot wake up?
This is a topic that has been discussed in recent threads. One solution is an Uninterruptable Power Supply. Another is an alarm that wakes you if you lose power.
The machine failure that I mean the machine suddenly stops working during sleep. I have seen several people report their S9 stoped working during sleep without power failure.
So far, I couldn't find a way to deal with it, even it happens rarely, it's fatal if one doesn't wake up with mouth covered by ultimate chin strap.