OT- Just wanted to check in after a few years

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
SleepyNoMore

OT- Just wanted to check in after a few years

Post by SleepyNoMore » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Hello fellow cpap users, I just wanted to check in to say Hello and to see how everyone is doing! I havent been on in what seems to be a coupleof years, time flies... Im still on my therapy, its so hard but im still masking up at night. I was diagnosed in Sept od 2007, again time flies. So how are all my old buddies doing? Rested Gal, Wufman, goofproof and so more of the oldies but goodies??? I sincerely hope all of you are doing great )

Thank You "SNOREDOG" will live in our Hearts forever...

May you always have
Love to Share,
Health to Spare,
and Friends that Care. :)

EricinNC

Re: OT- Just wanted to check in after a few years

Post by EricinNC » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:04 pm

SleepyNoMore wrote:Hello fellow cpap users, I just wanted to check in to say Hello and to see how everyone is doing! I havent been on in what seems to be a coupleof years, time flies... Im still on my therapy, its so hard but im still masking up at night. I was diagnosed in Sept od 2007, again time flies. So how are all my old buddies doing? Rested Gal, Wufman, goofproof and so more of the oldies but goodies??? I sincerely hope all of you are doing great )

My opinion, if your therapy is going fine, the farther you stay away from these forums the better. Some of the people here are serious hypochondriancs who dont work on the basics but get caught up in silly things like medline abstracts, when they should be in the gym working their butts off losing weight in addition to being compliant with their gear.

Eric

ozij

Post by ozij » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:08 pm

SleepyNoMore wrote:Hello fellow cpap users, I just wanted to check in to say Hello and to see how everyone is doing! I havent been on in what seems to be a coupleof years, time flies... Im still on my therapy, its so hard but im still masking up at night. I was diagnosed in Sept od 2007, again time flies. So how are all my old buddies doing? Rested Gal, Wufman, goofproof and so more of the oldies but goodies??? I sincerely hope all of you are doing great )
Hi there, SNM! Nice to see you.

O.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Good advice is compromised by missing data
Forum member Dog Slobber Nov. 2023

SleepyNoMore

Post by SleepyNoMore » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:09 pm

Eric
I love these people just the way they are, no complaints from me but most everything they post has alot to do with how we feel during our therapy and how we try lots of different things to help try to improve it!
As far as the gym and working out, I believe that to be their business and prefrence and its ok for you to voice your opinion as well. When I left this forum a few years back, I loved it for all it was and still do, the people are more important to me than making judgments against then...
Have a wonderful evening

May you always have
Love to Share,
Health to Spare,

SleepyNoMore

Post by SleepyNoMore » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:11 pm

ozij wrote:

O.
Hello Ozij, how are you??? Longggg time no talk to!

May you always have
Love to Share,
Health to Spare,

SleepyNoMore

Post by SleepyNoMore » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:14 pm

ozij wrote:

O.
Hello Ozij, how are you, man its been a few years! How is everyone, all our oldie but goodies? I pray that we havent lost anyone like we did snoredog, that broke my heart I hope im replying right, I have 4gotten how to use this forum, lmbo

May you always have
Love to Share,
Health to Spare,

Wulfman

Post by Wulfman » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:16 pm

SleepyNoMore wrote:Hello fellow cpap users, I just wanted to check in to say Hello and to see how everyone is doing! I haven't been on in what seems to be a couple of years, time flies... Im still on my therapy, its so hard but im still masking up at night. I was diagnosed in Sept od 2007, again time flies. So how are all my old buddies doing? Rested Gal, Wulfman, goofproof and so more of the oldies but goodies??? I sincerely hope all of you are doing great )
Hey there!!! It's really good to see you here again.
We're still hangin' out here, trying to help people with their therapy.

Don't stay away so long next time. (or don't leave)

Best wishes,

Den
(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

SleepyNoMore

Post by SleepyNoMore » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Wow, HiDen, so your still just hangin' & reading and helping people, awesomeeeee, its so nice to know that my old friends are still hangin' , reading, & still helping ppl! )))))) you guys & gals are just to cool for your own socks, lmbo! We havent lost any of our old friends since snordog passed have we? I pray not...

May you always have
Love to Share,
Health to Spare,

SleepyNoMore

Post by SleepyNoMore » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Wulfman wrote:
SleepyNoMore wrote:Hello fellow cpap users, I just wanted to check in to say Hello and to see how everyone is doing! I haven't been on in what seems to be a couple of years, time flies... Im still on my therapy, its so hard but im still masking up at night. I was diagnosed in Sept od 2007, again time flies. So how are all my old buddies doing? Rested Gal, Wulfman, goofproof and so more of the oldies but goodies??? I sincerely hope all of you are doing great )
Hey there!!! It's really good to see you here again.
We're still hangin' out here, trying to help people with their therapy.

Don't stay away so long next time. (or don't leave)

Best wishes,

Den
Hello DEN!!!!!
Please read the post above this one, I 4got how to use this forum, sorry

May you always have
Love to Share,
Health to Spare,

Wulfman

Post by Wulfman » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:29 pm

SleepyNoMore wrote:Wow, HiDen, so your still just hangin' & reading and helping people, awesomeeeee, its so nice to know that my old friends are still hangin' , reading, & still helping ppl! )))))) you guys & gals are just to cool for your own socks, lmbo! We havent lost any of our old friends since snordog passed have we? I pray not...
Don't know for sure. In reality, if they don't show up anymore, it's hard to know what happened to them unless some of their friends or relatives let us know if they've passed away. There seem to be quite a few that don't come around anymore (or very often). Don't know what that means for sure. Could be they just got their therapy working well and moved on.

Den
(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

SleepyNoMore

Post by SleepyNoMore » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Wulfman wrote:
SleepyNoMore wrote:Wow, HiDen, so your still just hangin' & reading and helping people, awesomeeeee, its so nice to know that my old friends are still hangin' , reading, & still helping ppl! )))))) you guys & gals are just to cool for your own socks, lmbo! We havent lost any of our old friends since snordog passed have we? I pray not...
Don't know for sure. In reality, if they don't show up anymore, it's hard to know what happened to them unless some of their friends or relatives let us know if they've passed away. There seem to be quite a few that don't come around any more (or very often). Don't know what that means for sure. Could be they just got their therapy working well and moved on.

Den
Well, I hope thats the case! There was one older gent that had a heart attack and his wife found him on the floor and called 911 but I forgot his name, how is rested gal? I bet shes still going full force & course ahead! Im glad you guys are doing good! I will check back in on you in a few days, take EXTRA great care of yourselves & may GOD continue to Bless you all...
SNM

May you always have
Love to Share,
Health to Spare,

Wulfman

Post by Wulfman » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:41 pm

RG seems to be doing fine. I'm sure she'll drop in and say "Hi" before long.

I looked back at your posting history and in reality it wasn't THAT long since you've been here......Oct. and Nov. of 2009.
(just seems longer)

Den
User since 05/14/05

SleepyNoMore

Post by SleepyNoMore » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Wulfman wrote:RG seems to be doing fine. I'm sure she'll drop in and say "Hi" before long.

I looked back at your posting history and in reality it wasn't THAT long since you've been here......Oct. and Nov. of 2009.
(just seems longer)

Den
Absoutley, it does seem longer, glad you checked I was lost in time

May you always have
Love to Share,
Health to Spare,

rested gal

Post by rested gal » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:26 am

Hi there, SleepyNoMore!

Good to "see ya" -- time does fly! Glad you checked in.

Hope everything is going extra well for you, friend.

You've got the hang of posting again, so, heck... just keep on doing it.
ResMed S9 VPAP Auto (ASV)
Humidifier: Integrated + Climate Control hose
Mask: Aeiomed Headrest (deconstructed, with homemade straps
3M painters tape over mouth
ALL LINKS by rested gal:
viewtopic.php?t=17435

OutaSync

Post by OutaSync » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Hey, SNM, it's nice to see you back. You and I started around the same time. I see you are doing better than I, but I'm still hanging in there.

Bev

Sleep Study Titrated to 19 cm H2O
Rotating between Activa and Softgel
11/2/07 RemStar M Series Auto with AFlex 14-17
10/17/08 BiPAP Auto SV 13/13-23, BPM Auto, AHI avg <1