Where can I download Encore Pro 2?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Lakota

Re: Where can I download Encore Pro 2?

Post by Lakota » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:10 am

Brand new to CPAP. Been on machine for 10 days, on 3rd mask trying to get it right. I have a resperonics 60 series machine. Sleepyhead is not compatible. Would the encore pro 2 work? I would love to learn the software. If it does work, could I get a link to download it. Thanks

Ibrewbeer

Post by Ibrewbeer » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:53 pm

I just started using a remstar auto a-flex and would appreciate the link to dload software to monitor my results
Thanks

dsinger6

Post by dsinger6 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:05 pm

I'd be greatly appreciative if I could get the link as well. I'm using a Respironics BIPAP autoSV Advanced System One. Thank you!

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:40 am

dsinger6 wrote:I'd be greatly appreciative if I could get the link as well. I'm using a Respironics BIPAP autoSV Advanced System One. Thank you!
Check your PM box please.

Ibrewbeer wrote:Post by Ibrewbeer on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:53 pm
I just started using a remstar auto a-flex and would appreciate the link to dload software to monitor my results
Thanks
Check your PM box please.
Also...look at the machine you have chosen in your profile...does your machine really look like that?
If so you have an old discontinued model and need a special card reader.
I suspect that you likely have a PR System One machine.....I sent links for you to check out in the private message.
Need to figure out exactly which machine you have.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:36 am

ghassinger wrote:I purchased the Encore Viewer and learned that the new System One with heated tube is not supported. Can you help?
Check your private message box for information on your request.

I would suggest that your remove your email addy and your phone number from your post.
The spam bots will have a field day sending you all sorts of spam and junk.
I will send one email to your private email address just in case you don't find your way back here.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

DiverCTHunter

Post by DiverCTHunter » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:40 pm

sleepycarol wrote:
ghassinger wrote:I, too need the Encore Pro 2 software. I purchased the Encore Viewer and learned that the new System One with heated tube is not supported. Can you help?
<redacted>@msn.com
240-555-5555

I would delete my email and phone number or otherwise you are probably going to be hit with a ton of spam email and receive calls you probably aren't interested in. Not a good idea to post them in a public forum. If need be send through private messages.
Then again, there's always the "Report Spam" button...

akablue

Post by akablue » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:35 am

Could I please get the download link as well? Thanks in advance.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:23 pm

akablue has his questions answered.

From June 22 til July 8 I will be busy and not follow the threads like I normally do.
Most of these people who see this thread and post requests here don't send me a private message.
If you all see someone with a request...you might tell the person that I might not see this but if they will send me a private message...I will try to check those daily except for July 6 to the 8th when I won't be near my computer.

As a side note, might as well also mention and hope that people read this that I am recommending EncoreBasic over Encore Pro. EncoreBasic will work on the new 60 series machines and backwards compatible to the older machines needing the DT3500 Infineer card reader...it doesn't seem to have the updated driver software for the DT 3500 though...at least for the new Win 7 ...64 bit computers...but that is easily found at the Mako website. Encore Basic will also install on 64 bit computers (and 32 bit). 20 MB instead of near 400 MB...no more log in ID and password to screw up and get locked out.
Not hugely faster than Pro but that is the way of all Encore Products. No more problems with that huge bloated hog called SQL server that Pro uses which causes so many problems. So far I have had only one reported failure to install with Basic and with Pro I always had at least one failure out of 5...it is just a PITA.

I have EncoreBasic and Encore Pro (multiple versions up through the new 2.8 version) and there is zero need to use Pro now.
Basic even has waveform graphs just like Pro (for System one users). Those that don't know me and see my ResMed machine in my profile...I have only been using it since February...until then I used Respironics machines so I know Encore software products. Trust me when I tell you that Basic will give you the identical reports that Pro would give you and none of the headaches.....but if you don't believe me...I can help you out with Pro.

Justin Case

Post by Justin Case » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:01 pm

HI Pugsy,

Would you be so kind to send me a PM afor the basic as well? I have the DT 3500 card reader and a Windows 7 x64 machine. I guess I can get the drivers from Mako and installation is straightforward unlike the old version?

Thanks
JC

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Justin Case wrote: Would you be so kind to send me a PM afor the basic as well? I have the DT 3500 card reader and a Windows 7 x64 machine. I guess I can get the drivers from Mako and installation is straightforward unlike the old version?
Very straight forward install. Check your private messages.
Sent you a link for the DT3500 in case you need it. Seems like most people do.
Huge improvement installing and using over Pro.

Justin Case

Post by Justin Case » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Thank you sooo much
JC

ironlung

Post by ironlung » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Hi,
Just started on a bipap and want to monitor my info.
Can I get the info for the encore pro 2 torrent as well?

Thanks!

ymood

Post by ymood » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:04 am

Hi Pugsy,

Iam intending to buy REMstar 60 from internet. Please can you assist me in downloading its software so that I can read my data.

Thanks

puffdyw

Post by puffdyw » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:52 am

Can you send me the download link via pm please?

needingu

Post by needingu » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:27 pm

Pugsy you must have the heart of an angel for everyone.
My Encore Pro died or something .I have the Infineer card reader.

Would you please send the Encore Pro 2 link....Will the SQL server be used with that also?
Mighy need the document of hints you composed. Thanks
We can all be angels to one another. ..., the little whisper that says,Go. Ask. Reach out. The world will be a better place for it. And wherever they are, the angels will dance."