Where can I download Encore Pro 2?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Gabe

Re: Where can I download Encore Pro 2?

Post by Gabe » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:10 am

I had Encore Pro 2, but lost it and having difficulty getting it back. I have Microsoft SQL in my programs. When I click on it, it gives me a slew of different servers. I restored my computer back. I'm not that good on the computer, so I would need step by step instructions. Thank you.

sleepdeprivedemt

Post by sleepdeprivedemt » Sun May 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Can I get a link sent to me as well, I am new to the site as a member, but I have been trolling for a while.

I have a Respironics A-Flex Auto, this will work right? The website says so, also can you link me with the file for new cpap users to the program, so you know, I don't blow a lung out.....
"Oooo Respironics, I believe you can get me through the night..."

2flamingos

Post by 2flamingos » Tue May 24, 2011 12:53 pm

Gabe wrote:I had Encore Pro 2, but lost it and having difficulty getting it back. I have Microsoft SQL in my programs. When I click on it, it gives me a slew of different servers. I restored my computer back. I'm not that good on the computer, so I would need step by step instructions. Thank you.

Me too! Well, at least part - I have not yet done restore, but am going to in the near future (I think I may have deleted something I shouldn't have when I was having problems trying to install Pro 2). I have Vista.

Please help!

Old enough to know better

Karma is a Wonderful Thing.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue May 24, 2011 1:04 pm

2flamingos wrote:Me too! Well, at least part - I have not yet done restore, but am going to in the near future (I think I may have deleted something I shouldn't have when I was having problems trying to install Pro 2). I have Vista.

Please help!
Using system restore may or may not resolve the issue whatever it is with Encore Pro. Minor software conflicts maybe but it all depends on just how indepth those restore checkpoints are. Using system restore can be undone if that doesn't help.
It may not help if something was removed from Pro that shouldn't have been. Pro is so picky anyway. Least little thing can break it.

If it was me I would remove Encore Pro, run a good cleaning program and reinstall a fresh download.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

needencore

Post by needencore » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Hey. Does anyone have the download link, one that actually works, for Encore Pro?

I need a 20 year old computer, apparently, to use the software that came with the device that cost hundreds of dollars.

Thanks!

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:56 pm

needencore wrote:Hey. Does anyone have the download link, one that actually works, for Encore Pro?

I need a 20 year old computer, apparently, to use the software that came with the device that cost hundreds of dollars.
What xpap machine? What computer specs? I have a 2 yr old computer and use the EP software without issue. What software came with the machine?

Register at the forum for private email privileges. Add your equipment to your profile.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Boogieman

Post by Boogieman » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:29 am

Please send the link as well? Thanks

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:08 am

Boogieman wrote:Please send the link as well? Thanks
The machine you have showing in your profile is the M Series Plus cpap. All the software will show is hours of use because that is all that the machine will gather.
A special card reader is also needed. The Mako DT 3500 Infineer. Rather pricey.
Are you getting a new or different machine?

PM will be sent shortly asking for machine clarification.

Leinie

Post by Leinie » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:34 am

Can I get the link to download EncorePro 2 please?

Thanks!

pap4life

Post by pap4life » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Pugsy.. would appreciate the download of Encore Pro 2. Maybe I should have the EncoreViewer2. I am definitely not computer "ultra savy" so maybe the more userfriendly one is for me. .... My CPAP is the same as yours.
my computer is running 32bit on Windows XP Home Ed. Will it work for me? and can I download the software to a flashdrive or do I have to download to the hard drive.See what I mean about being computer savy!. All tech help and/or suggestions is greatly appreciated..
Mucho Thanks in advance!!!

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:20 pm

pap4life wrote:Pugsy.. would appreciate the download of Encore Pro 2. My CPAP is the same as yours.
my computer is running 32bit on Windows XP Home Ed. Will it work for me and can I download software to a flashdrive . All tech help and/or suggestions is greatly appreciated..
Check PM box. I see no reason the setup files couldn't go to a flash drive. Just don't attempt to "run" from the download link site because that will install immediately and then can't get them to a disc or flash drive with setup exe intact.
Not sure if you will have a choice, but I know for sure "save" is there. The setup files can also be copied to disc.

slpr

Post by slpr » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:16 am

I too would like a link to download.
Thanks

hosehead_dolphy

Post by hosehead_dolphy » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:57 am

I also would like to download this software Dave. Can you please send me the info via PM? thank you very much!

SleepOly

Post by SleepOly » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:49 am

Could you please send me the download link? just got the remstar auto after 9 years using a virtuoso. I would love to see how I am sleeping these days!

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:53 pm

SleepOly, Hosehead_dolphy and slpr requests have been responded to.