Where can I download Encore Pro 2?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
bkstearns

Re: Where can I download Encore Pro 2?

Post by bkstearns » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:12 am

I am interested in Encore Pro 2 as well. I have win 8.1, 8 gig ram, 1T HD.

sleepythyme

Post by sleepythyme » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:09 am

I would appreciate a tip on where to find Encore Pro 2 as well... I actually have version 2.4 installed but looks like it's up to 2.11? I have just upgraded to a new system one machine and can't figure out how to download data from the SD card - I'm hoping the newer software version is what I need...?

Bama Rambler

Post by Bama Rambler » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:39 am

Bksterns -- Unfortunately we haven't been able to reliably get Encore Pro to install on a Win 8.1 machine. However if you're intimately familiar with SQL Express 2012 and Win 8.1 PM Pugsy and she may let you give a go at trying to get it installed. Otherwise looks like we're going to have to wait until PR updates Encore Pro to work natively with Win 8.1.

Sleepytime -- Are you using a Windows 7 machine? Also, what is the model number of the PAP unit?

kyawmoe

Post by kyawmoe » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:56 pm

May I have the download info please? Thanks... Regards Michael

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:32 am

kyawmoe wrote:May I have the download info please?
Check your private messages.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

RBM

Post by RBM » Sat May 03, 2014 11:20 am

I've been using Encore viewer 1.0.0.003 on my WinXP computer for years.

I've since moved to a Win7 (64 bit) computer and would like to try Encore Pro 2 also.

Is that the best option for reading the smartcard from my Remstar M Series?

Rich

UppaMike

Post by UppaMike » Sat May 03, 2014 7:13 pm

I would also like Encore 2 if some could share the link.

My wife and I would both thank you!!!

Mike

6PtStar

Post by 6PtStar » Sat May 03, 2014 10:10 pm

RPM, Encore Pro 2 will not work with your old large smart card, only the new SD cards. Encore Basic will work with the older machines and will work great on Windows 7, 64. I will send you the link to Encore Basic, check your PM's.

UppaMike if your machine in your profile is correct and it is a Plus it will do you no good to have the program because the Plus machines do not generate any data except for the number of hours it runs and you can get that off the screen. Know around here as a BRICK.

Jerry

I still play Cowboys and Bad Guys but now I use real bullets. CAS

UppaMike

Post by UppaMike » Sun May 04, 2014 4:47 am

Jerry,

Thanks for pointing out that I had an incorrect machine listed in my profile. I have corrected that. Some of the machine descriptions are so similar that I picked the wrong one.

Mike

6PtStar

Post by 6PtStar » Sun May 04, 2014 10:40 am

OK, Auto is good, not a brick. Check your PM's.

Jerry

foley7

Post by foley7 » Tue May 06, 2014 9:30 pm

I would like to Somehow get a Win 8.1 x64 version of encore pro so I can start using my mask again. thanks

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue May 06, 2014 9:48 pm

foley7 wrote:I would like to Somehow get a Win 8.1 x64 version of encore pro so I can start using my mask again. thanks
Done.

Anyone wondering....Windows 8.1 means that EncoreBasic won't install but we can make it work by doing a little work around.
Encore Pro 2.13 is Windows 8.1 compatible though...installs and works just fine on Win 8.1 and older (up to a point probably) and no problem with 64 bit. Pro is still a PITA but that's nothing new
If we have to use Basic because Pro won't install (usually a SQL server issue when that happens) we do have a way to make Basic work. Cross that bridge when/if we need to.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

gary1231

Post by gary1231 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:29 pm

Newbie here, hope I set everything up right. I have a REMstar Pro C-Flex+ machine. I got it about a year or so ago, used it for maybe 3-4 nights, then stopped. Recent trip to a new endocrinologist (thyroid) got me a good lecture that I need to be compliant. Primary care doctor also asks about my compliance.

I have mild OSA - the doctor that read my sleep studies (one overnight, one day, and one overnight with CPAP) said he does not usually treat patients with the level of OSA that I have. But then he goes on to prescribe me a machine. So that is part of my not using it - I wonder if I really need it? I want to say my drops per hour were seven.

Anyway, enough about my introduction. I am interested in the Encore Pro 2 software. I have a Windows 7 64-bit system with plenty of hard drive space and memory. Would love to have the software to see my data on my own.

Thanks.

Krelvin

Post by Krelvin » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:14 am

I have a copy of Encore-Pro 1.6 that I used on my older machine (winXP) for several years. I am getting a new Primary Physician and wanted to pull reports out of my machine for a couple weeks before to provide. I attempted to load this on my Win7 box and it says it only works on WinXP which I thought was weird.

Is there a newer version which will work with Win7 and my machine (Respironics M-Seris BiPap Auto)

I have had the machine now for 6 years and am getting ready to try to get a new one.

6PtStar

Post by 6PtStar » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:33 am

Last two posters, check your Private Messages.

Jerry