Question About Sleep Usage For ResMed S9 Elite

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: Question About Sleep Usage For ResMed S9 Elite

Post by palerider » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:51 pm

yaconsult wrote:Palerider - you replied to the post from 5 years ago instead of the one from today.
*facepalm*

that's because I didn't see anything from the lying insulter. my bad.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

TTTOVAEB

Post by TTTOVAEB » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:17 pm

I found the same thing - I believe that the front screen reporting mode has to work in a 24 hour window, which I think resets at 11 am.

So if you are a shift worker and you cross that boundary, it will chop the accumulated time at 11 am, and add it to the next day, up or down.

So you can see different times.

I changed the time on the device to be later in the day and seemed to do it.

LSAT

Post by LSAT » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Sclark08 wrote:My machine last night said I slept 1.1 hrs instead of the 6 that I actually slept. I don't get up at night no power outages!
If you slept past noon, part of your sleep record (4.9) would be the previous day and part...1.1 would be the current day (after noon).

Katz

Re: Question About Sleep Usage for my machine

Post by Katz » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:11 am

I had the same question about usage because my hours are always off from what I slept. I wondered if the machine only measures REM sleep? Or if I also need to check with my provider and ask why the time is less than I actually sleep.