ResScan -> 4.02

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Tom_Bania

Re: ResScan 3.10 -> 3.14

Post by Tom_Bania » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Uncle_Bob

That link downloads an .exe which won't install on my Windows 7 machine. It says it does not support Win 7.
Would you please point me to a Win 7 download address, should there be one?

thank you

Uncle_Tom

fritopie

Post by fritopie » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:21 am

I have an s9 elite, and am new to cpap. If I download the 3.14 do I type in all MY info into the required fields. I don't want to "get in trouble" . Also, once I download to my Windows 7, can I just take out the sd card from my machine, stick in my computer and I'm good to go? Is there some "manual" on how to use/interpret the software?

cpapernewbie

Post by cpapernewbie » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:57 pm

the manual is included with the software.... Just installed successfully 3.14

My version was 3.12 Previously I did not need to uninstall first before installing new version. This time I had to uninstall 3.12, then install 3.14, otherwise there are strange message requesting MSI file.

Use Windows 7 Professional, no problem

Additional Comments: CPAP history: dumb tank, auto, PR M, PR System 1, PR BIPAP, PR System 1 model 60, Resmed S9, Resmed S10, Dreamstation
Resmed airsense 10

sean71

Post by sean71 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:16 pm

hi, I'm new here. can someone please help me with where I can get this software? I dont like knowing what this machine is doing for me and want some more control. thanx in advance!

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:32 pm

sean71 wrote:hi, I'm new here. can someone please help me with where I can get this software? I dont like knowing what this machine is doing for me and want some more control. thanx in advance!
Look through this thread for a post by forum member Uncle_Bob. Check his signature for information on obtaining the software.

Also please register with the forum. Then someone could send you a private message about getting the software.
We can't send private messages unless you register. While you are at it please add your equipment. Think explains how.
wiki/index.php/Registering_Equipment_in_User_Profile

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

Sean71

Post by Sean71 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:21 pm

Thanks, will do

gakoeh

Post by gakoeh » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Hello, I am new to CPAP, have a Resmed S9, and am trying to learn more about the settings and how well (?) it is working for me. I would appreciate a PM regarding the best way to obtain the ResScan software. Thank you.

chowell114

Post by chowell114 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Hello,

I would liked to download the ResScan 3.14 software. Can someone please send me a link or the file itself?

I tried completing the form on ResMed's website and downloaded the file but when trying to run the application, I kept getting an error saying "file is corrupt". Tried to download it again, but got the same message.

Thank you!

Colleen

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:07 pm

chowell114 wrote: I would liked to download the ResScan 3.14 software. Can someone please send me a link or the file itself?

I tried completing the form on ResMed's website and downloaded the file but when trying to run the application, I kept getting an error saying "file is corrupt". Tried to download it again, but got the same message.
I think the link that Uncle_Bob offers is to the same ResMed website where we have to fill all that information out on that form. If you scroll up a bit to one of his posts you can try it. Just look in his signature line for the link. I used his link and I got to the information form myself. I think he does have a way to perhaps get the previous version. Someone else would have to tell you how as I don't remember.

SleepyHead will now work with ResMed machines if you can't get ResScan to download clean.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyhead/

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

emerson0711

Post by emerson0711 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:00 am

Please PM me the link to get ResScan 3.11. Thank you in advance.

cpap619

Post by cpap619 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:42 pm

first post to forums. thank you all for the references and info. jus to make sure, dl'g the software is not infringing on copyright? jus as long as its for personal use right?

AlanMacNeill

Post by AlanMacNeill » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:34 am

tschultz wrote:
Breathe Jimbo wrote:Keep an eye out for SleepyHead, currently in rapid development. It will have a Mac version. Not working with ResMed data yet.
The ResMed data support for SleepyHead is getting very close and will be work on Mac, Linux and Windows with my major development being done on a Mac at this time.
Is there an update on SleepyHead with ResMed yet? I got my resmed machine yesterday, and tried to download the numbers today, but got all kinds of crazy errors and program crashes.

Alternatively, I may just download and install the other software, dunno, I'm still figuring this all out.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:42 am

AlanMacNeill wrote:Is there an update on SleepyHead with ResMed yet? I got my resmed machine yesterday, and tried to download the numbers today, but got all kinds of crazy errors and program crashes
ResMed users are using SleepyHead.

Your problem will get attention best in SH thread.. That is where the bugs are discussed.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=65738&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=480

Perrybucsdad

Post by Perrybucsdad » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:29 am

Does anyone know if ResMed provides a Change Log document when it upgrades? Just would be nice to see what bugs were fixed and what enhancements were made.

Uncle_Bob

Post by Uncle_Bob » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:16 am

Perrybucsdad wrote:Does anyone know if ResMed provides a Change Log document when it upgrades? Just would be nice to see what bugs were fixed and what enhancements were made.
I've only ever seen a description of what additional machines are supported.
Bugs fixes have never been explained in detail as far as I'm aware.