Resmed S9 Software - Where can I get it?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
palerider

Re: Resmed S9 Software - Where can I get it?

Post by palerider » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:24 pm

frankenfish wrote:brand new to this site and man am i ever glad i found it. i received the top of the line S9 about 2 months ago and have worn it every nite at auto set. i have been waking up to having my mask blown off with so much pressure. started looking at machine when this happens and its showing 19-20. this is just way too high for me. 14 sometimes causes a little leaking but i'm good with it but 19 no way a mask stays on and its making my head woozy the next day. i'm gonna try setting max at 15 tonight and see how she goes. thanks.
mine goes up to 21 sometimes my mask stays on.

so, it *can* be done.

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

bchdata

Post by bchdata » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:02 am

Where can I get the newest Resscan software?

rebe

Post by rebe » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:22 am

bchdata wrote:Where can I get the newest Resscan software?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=89670&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... 95#p918538

paulp10

Post by paulp10 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:22 pm

I would like to get a copy of the resmed software also.

Thanks Paul

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:34 pm

paulp10 wrote:I would like to get a copy of the resmed software also.
How about reading the post right above yours that rebe wrote?

To any one who stumbles on this thread....
Folks....do you even bother to look in a thread about where to get something to see if someone happened to provide an answer???

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:40 pm

Pugsy wrote:
paulp10 wrote:I would like to get a copy of the resmed software also.
How about reading the post right above yours that rebe wrote?

To any one who stumbles on this thread....
Folks....do you even bother to look in a thread about where to get something to see if someone happened to provide an answer???
*whine*reading is haaaard *whine*

Accounts to put on the foe list: dataq1, clownbell, gearchange, lynninnj, mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, sleepgeek, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They often post misleading, timewasting stuff.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:04 pm

palerider wrote: *whine*reading is haaaard *whine*
I guess it is. I wasn't thinking whine...was thinking the L word that has 4 letters and ends in y.
Always amazed me even back when we were able to post the link without getting in trouble and one of the forum members had the link to Encore in his signature and he posted a gazillion times in a 15 page thread and we would tell people a gazillion times to go read one of his posts and look in his signature.....and people would still write "where can I find it".
Sheesh....if I was looking for something and stumbled on a thread about it that had over 15 to 20 pages of responses I would take the time to read it just in case the answer was already in there.
Goes back to the spoon feeding thing I told you about a while back. Sometimes I get so tired of it.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.

palerider

Post by palerider » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:43 pm

Pugsy wrote:Sheesh....if I was looking for something and stumbled on a thread about it that had over 15 to 20 pages of responses I would take the time to read it just in case the answer was already in there.
ain't nobody got time for dat!

you might sense that I'm in agreement here.

mcdad

Post by mcdad » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:13 am

Can someone send me a link for the RESMED software?

Trying to get my CPAP use right again.

bellagioia55

Post by bellagioia55 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:36 am

manas wrote:Many thanks for the PM. This group is really amazing at supporting folks. Hopefully, I too will be helping others as I gain more expertise.
HI, I AM A NEWBY HERE AND I HAVE JUST STARTED USING THE S9 AUTOSET DEVICE. I KNOW IT IS AN OLD TREAT BUT I TRY. COULD YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE GIVE ME A HINT ON WHERE TO FIND FOR FREE THE RESMED S9 SOFTWARE? I WILL APPRECIATE ANY HELP. THANKS WALTER

palerider

Post by palerider » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:09 pm

bellagioia55 wrote:
manas wrote:Many thanks for the PM. This group is really amazing at supporting folks. Hopefully, I too will be helping others as I gain more expertise.
HI, I AM A NEWBY HERE AND I HAVE JUST STARTED USING THE S9 AUTOSET DEVICE. I KNOW IT IS AN OLD TREAT BUT I TRY. COULD YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE GIVE ME A HINT ON WHERE TO FIND FOR FREE THE RESMED S9 SOFTWARE? I WILL APPRECIATE ANY HELP. THANKS WALTER
see that capslock key? tap it, please.

http://sleepfiles.com/SH/index.html?TestingVersions

jemccloud

Post by jemccloud » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:14 pm

Pugsy, I too was having a difficult time finding a link or anything about a link (there are many pages with many posts) and then found your link harshly putting someone down. I'm glad I found this site and also your link, however please be kinder when replying with someone. There is way too much rudness and putting people down out there. Please don't be a part of it.

woosleepmom

Post by woosleepmom » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:15 pm

I'm trying to figure out how to find the AHI on my S9?

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:26 pm

jemccloud wrote:Pugsy, I too was having a difficult time finding a link or anything about a link (there are many pages with many posts) and then found your link harshly putting someone down. I'm glad I found this site and also your link, however please be kinder when replying with someone. There is way too much rudness and putting people down out there. Please don't be a part of it.

Sorry if you feel I was harsh or rude by just pointing out the fact that the answer was already on this very page of this thread and didn't involve hundreds of pages of reading (though it wouldn't hurt people to do some reading because they might learn something instead of just wanting everything spoon fed to them).

I am human and I have the same feelings as anyone else and sometimes my frustrations come out. This particular "can I have" thing just gripes the crap out of me because people don't even bother to look.
Sorry about that folks.
It's one of the hazards that come from devoting so much time here....maybe I need another vacation from the forum and not one caused by my cats.

So it's not okay for me to be a tad harsh to someone who is lazy and you come here and want to chastise me?...and that sure seems harsh to me. You caught me on a real bad night...doesn't sit well.

So...how about I just quit giving any response to anyone requesting software...let you all figure it out or someone else handle it.
I am quitting the software acquisition business...will save me a lot of work and cut down on my frustrations.
Someone else...please take up the slack...I am not going to do it anymore.

palerider

Post by palerider » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:05 pm

Pugsy wrote:
jemccloud wrote:Pugsy, I too was having a difficult time finding a link or anything about a link (there are many pages with many posts) and then found your link harshly putting someone down. I'm glad I found this site and also your link, however please be kinder when replying with someone. There is way too much rudness and putting people down out there. Please don't be a part of it.
I am quitting the software acquisition business...will save me a lot of work and cut down on my frustrations.
Someone else...please take up the slack...I am not going to do it anymore.
well, jemccloud, I hope you're happy with yourself...

asshat.