PR System 1 DME mode?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Hawk256

PR System 1 DME mode?

Post by Hawk256 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:59 am

Could someone tell me how to enable DME mode on the PR System One Auto? It seems that the machine is not set to allow me to see AHI and leak rates even though the manual shows how to use this feature. When in the menu system these options do not show up. I can only assume that the DME turned these options off for the user. Can anyone confirm that this is the case. If so, how do I enable these options? Thanks in advance for your help.

rested gal

Re: PR System 1 DME mode?

Post by rested gal » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:26 am

viewtopic.php?p=413745#p413745

jdm5 wrote:

"To get to the clinician menu, turn the big knob to setup. Then press and hold the big knob and the ramp buttons for about 5 seconds."

Info also at:
viewtopic.php?p=397207#p397207

"To access the provider mode screens:
Supply power to the device, first, plug the socket end of the AC power cord into the pwer supply. Then plug the pronged end of the AC power cord into an electrical outlet that is not controlled by a wall switch. Finally, plug the pwer supply cord's connector into the power inlet on the back of the device.
Once the device is powered, the home screen appears (it is a large box on the screen with four little boxes you choose from by turning the control wheel). Turn the whell to toggle between teh four options and highigh "setup".
Once setup is hilghight pres and hold both the control whell and ramp button on the device for at least 5 seconds (pretty simple, considering there are only 2 buttons).
You will hear a quick double beep and the provider mode screen will appear, you are now in provider mode!!

There is a show AHI/Leak/PB option, but it has to be toggled to yes to view it.
"
ResMed S9 VPAP Auto (ASV)
Humidifier: Integrated + Climate Control hose
Mask: Aeiomed Headrest (deconstructed, with homemade straps
3M painters tape over mouth
ALL LINKS by rested gal:
viewtopic.php?t=17435

Hawk256

Post by Hawk256 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:43 am

Thanks again for your help. Now if I could just get software for this machine I would be really happy.

janeysmom

Post by janeysmom » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:05 am

Thanks for information too! I am thinking I am going to need to change some of my settings. I have successfully been able to use Encore 2.2 and download the data off of my machine. It sure is interesting to see the data after both good and bad nights. Let me know if you have any questions.
User since January 2010

blakepro

Post by blakepro » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:25 pm

Hawk256 wrote:Thanks again for your help. Now if I could just get software for this machine I would be really happy.
I think its out there. I know several people have the software. You need Encore Pro 2.2

rested gal

Post by rested gal » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:56 am

Hawk, you might want to check your Private Messages (PMs.)

ALL LINKS by rested gal:
viewtopic.php?t=17435

tnlobo420

Post by tnlobo420 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:42 pm

I have gotten Encorepro 2.2 to work great on an XP-32 bit machine. My problem is that I somehow lost both the user manual and provider manual. I was able to d/l the user one, but as good as I thought i was at searching I cannot find the clinicians (provider) manual. Newest system 1 auto - any help would be greatly appreciated. THX

rested gal

Post by rested gal » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:56 pm

tnlobo420, if you register (free) on this forum and log in under your registered name, people can send you private messages. There's no way to send a PM to an unregistered "guest." I think you'll get help finding what you're looking for.
ALL LINKS by rested gal:
viewtopic.php?t=17435

tnlobo420

Post by tnlobo420 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:58 pm

I am officially registered or is that certified - lol. Kool u r in Tennessee as well

rested gal

Post by rested gal » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:05 pm

tnlobo420 wrote:I am officially registered or is that certified - lol. Kool u r in Tennessee as well
Yup, I am.

btw, besides being registered, it helps to be a certified nut to hang around in here!
ALL LINKS by rested gal:
viewtopic.php?t=17435

Wulfman

Post by Wulfman » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:21 pm

rested gal wrote:
tnlobo420 wrote:I am officially registered or is that certified - lol. Kool u r in Tennessee as well
Yup, I am.

btw, besides being registered, it helps to be a certified nut to hang around in here!
I wanna know if it's been snowing in TN. (Particularly on Al Gore's farm)

Anybody notice that he's been conspicuously absent lately?

Den
(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

rested gal

Post by rested gal » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:56 pm

In East Tenn, where I live (Gore's farm is in "Middle Tennessee") we're supposed to have snow moving in tonight and tomorrow. Just in time to re-cover the ground after the snow earlier in the week had melted away.

Guess I really can't complain about more of the stuff. At least we don't see it all winter long, as in other parts of the country.
ALL LINKS by rested gal:
viewtopic.php?t=17435