Encore Pro 2 software

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
maskedone

Re: Encore Pro 2 software

Post by maskedone » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:50 pm

I too would request the link. already have the encore viewer but would like the Pro so I can participate in my treatment. Thanks in advance.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:05 pm

maskedone wrote:I too would request the link. already have the encore viewer but would like the Pro so I can participate in my treatment. Thanks in advance.
You won't get any more information out of the Pro than the Viewer. And, the Pro is alot harder to install.
The advantages of having the Pro version disappeared after version 1.8. For the Pro version 2.0 and beyond, you're just as well off with Viewer 2.0.

Den

nervusldy

Post by nervusldy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:40 pm

May I have the link also? Thank you.

ZoobiDoobi

Post by ZoobiDoobi » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:42 am

McSleepy wrote:Thank you, very much! (If, indeed, the two seeds that just showed up were you.) I am in the process of installing it now.
McSleepy
I have the encore viewer open in my torrent client as well, but no seeds.. Can anyone please seed it again? Appreciate your help.

heiff
Location: The Land of Rain and Coffee (Seattle, Washington, USA)

Post by heiff » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Wulfman... wrote:
maskedone wrote:I too would request the link. already have the encore viewer but would like the Pro so I can participate in my treatment. Thanks in advance.
You won't get any more information out of the Pro than the Viewer. And, the Pro is alot harder to install.
The advantages of having the Pro version disappeared after version 1.8. For the Pro version 2.0 and beyond, you're just as well off with Viewer 2.0.

Den
What are the advantages that disappeared? Is there more functionality in the 1.8 version? I have a REMstar M-series, so I think mine's compatible with either version.

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:50 pm

heiff wrote:
Wulfman... wrote:

Den
What are the advantages that disappeared? Is there more functionality in the 1.8 version? I have a REMstar M-series, so I think mine's compatible with either version.
For EP 1.8 and previous versions (1.4, 1.5 and 1.6), there were "add-in" programs that were developed that would interrogate the EP database and generate separate reports over various user-selectable lengths of time to include other data in the database that typically doesn't appear in the EP or EV reports. Those programs were "MyEncore" and "Encore Pro Analyzer"......developed by forum members "Derek" and "Jskinner", respectively. Without those programs, there is no advantage to use Encore Pro over Encore Viewer because the EP and EV reports essentially look the same.

If you're using an XP operating system on your computer, you could still use "Encore Pro Analyzer" with the EP 1.8.
If you're using Vista or Win 7, I'm not sure what will work with which version.
Several years ago, I decided to stick with the Legacy model Autos and Pro 2s (Pre-M machines) and the EP 1.4 and 1.6 versions so I could continue to use the MyEncore and Encore Pro Analyzer programs (on my XP operating systems) that I started out with when I began my therapy.

Den

ccrappy

Getting the data again

Post by ccrappy » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:32 am

Having successfully set my self up as a new patient, and having downloaded and printed out my data last month, I went to get my data again this morning for the past month, and got a message "No items match your search." Would someone please post the procedure for getting data off the SD card for a patient that is already set up?

Is it the same procedure as with a new patient: Click Utilities, click Import Patient, browse to nested folder of Encore Export FIles???

Hope I didn't screw the thing up: When I snatched the card out of the cpap, I didn't turn off the cpap first.

danimal71

Post by danimal71 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:40 am

Wulfman... wrote:

Den
Pro shows detailed wav form where you can see length of time for events. Viewer doesn't show you that. I think that's a major thing. Pro was just as easy to install for me on a Vista system as Viewer was.

jskinner

Post by jskinner » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:40 am

Wulfman... wrote: If you're using an XP operating system on your computer, you could still use "Encore Pro Analyzer" with the EP 1.8.
If you're using Vista or Win 7, I'm not sure what will work with which version.
EPA works with EP 1.8 on Vista as well (but not Win 7)
Encore Pro Analyzer Author
Facebook Apnea Group

jskinner

Post by jskinner » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:07 pm

danimal71 wrote:Pro shows detailed wav form where you can see length of time for events.
I don't remember this feature. Is this a newer feature of 2.x?
Facebook Apnea Group

cflame1

Post by cflame1 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:17 pm

james... it's a PR S1 feature with EP 2.X

jskinner

Post by jskinner » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:30 pm

cflame1 wrote:james... it's a PR S1 feature with EP 2.X
Sounds very interesting. Can you send me a screen shot? What is the newest version number of EP?
Facebook Apnea Group

cflame1

Post by cflame1 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:33 pm

sorry... not something that I've got... still using a legacy machine...

can somebody else help james please?

Wulfman...

Post by Wulfman... » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Hi James.

Glad to see you're still kickin'.

I believe the latest release of EP is 2.4.

I think there are some screen shots of the wave form "squiggly lines" reports posted on the forum somewhere. Maybe a forum search will find some.

Den

GumbyCT

Post by GumbyCT » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:25 pm

jskinner wrote:
cflame1 wrote:james... it's a PR S1 feature with EP 2.X
Sounds very interesting. Can you send me a screen shot?
This is the sqigglies

I have no doubt, how I sleep affects every waking moment.
I am making progress-NOW I remember that I can't remember
;)
If this isn’t rocket science why are there so many spaceshots?
Be your own healthcare advocate!