Eucalyptus Oil in Humidifier for Sinus cure

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Goofproof

Re: Eucalyptus Oil in Humidifier for Sinus cure

Post by Goofproof » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:23 am

phuqueutoo wrote:
AlanIn AZ wrote:
Cpapian wrote:Alanin AZ sorry, I did not intend to offend. My apologies.
No problem! I don't get offended easily - just surprised sometimes. I'm new here - so maybe I don't get how the forum works yet.

I do understand there is a good degree of concern that people not try out anything dangerous to their health (or damage an expensive machine), but sharing experimental results of things that have worked (for at least some people) is important for everyone to know what options they can consider.

Trying to use a CPAP machine with heavily congested or runny/drippy sinuses is no fun at all - and for me (perhaps strangely?) this product has helped with both cases. I've used it long enough before & with CPAP to know I have experienced no real detrimental results from it - just more sleep

Alan
Wow, don't even need xxyzx to get smartass, rude, patronizing and downright nasty answers on this forum
You going to take over for him, phuqueutoo! You a Toot Toot engineer too! Jim

You specialize in trooling old 7 year old posts, or will you just troll anything
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Thumper39

Post by Thumper39 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:56 pm

I tried Eucalyptus oil several years ago, it floats on water and the effects only last about ten minutes

AlanIn AZ

Post by AlanIn AZ » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:27 pm

phuqueutoo wrote:
Wow, don't even need xxyzx to get smartass, rude, patronizing and downright nasty answers on this forum
Really?

Where are these things - I seriously just don't see it?