TLAPD ;)

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
neversleeps

Post by neversleeps » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:50 pm

That's even worse!!!! You ARE a middle-aged old fogey like me and you DO remember Emily Latella!!! So I was wrong. It wasn't even moderately funny. Sigh....

neversleeps

Post by neversleeps » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:53 pm

Oh, and in keeping with the theme of the thread, Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum... yadda, yadda, yadda....

Sleepless on LI

Post by Sleepless on LI » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:45 pm

What amazed me is that you remembered the name of the character she played who went "Never mind." I would never have remembered that. So even if you're an old fogey like me, at least you're one with a great memory! Aarrgghh...
L o R i

rock and roll

Post by rock and roll » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:48 pm

Lori, you do sound in your 20's. Your quick wisdom is of a MOM though. Wish more would put pictures on their avatar though, we could then put names and faces together.

Sleepless on LI

Post by Sleepless on LI » Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:14 pm

I AM a mom, and have been for the past 22 years. Some habits die hard. And my baby is going to be 13. Thanks for the "sounding in my 20's" comment. I'm not so sure how to take the mom one, though...

Are you saying we should all put our photos on our avatar pix? Are you not happy with my photo? I thought I looked pretty good sleeping on the window as I am in that photo. Really, it's not a bad idea. I'll see if I have one that I won't be upset to share with everyone. I hate the way I photograph. I have a great one from when I was 23...I know, that wouldn't be fair.
L o R i

rock and roll

Post by rock and roll » Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:53 pm

Mom's always have wisdom and know how to make one feel good, it's a compliment.

I think we all should have our pictures as avatars. When we have the conference, just a few of us will be recognised. I did it and a few others.

As far as the picture you use now, I won't even go near the wisecracks I could say on that one.

Sleepless on LI

Post by Sleepless on LI » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:07 am

R&R,

Thanks SO MUCH for that beautiful compliment about mom's wisdom. That was very touching when I read it. It meant a lot.
As far as the picture you use now, I won't even go near the wisecracks I could say on that one
Now, as far as that one goes...all I can say is, makes me not want to post the photo . But I think you should make it a separate thread and ask everybody, whether they like their photos or not, to post one. I will try to find one today and make it mini enough for an avatar.
L o R i