mycpap.org downloads CardUtilityInstaller

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
lessismore

mycpap.org downloads CardUtilityInstaller

Post by lessismore » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:26 am

I am having a problem downloading the ZIP file from this website, does anyone have a copy of this ZIP file then can email to me, at way2manythings2@yahoo.com, it would very nice if you could do this for me. Also how does this utility work, do I need a cable to interface to my respironics auto m series machine, and how do I resotre data on my encore smart card that was eraresed by the RT, thanks.

lessismore

Re: mycpap.org downloads CardUtilityInstaller

Post by lessismore » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:43 am

I was able to download file, I rebooted my pc and then all was ok, NOW what how do I interface this to my respironics Respironics REMSTAR AUTO M SERIES, and how do I restore data lost from smart encore card, thanks, TED

lessismore

Post by lessismore » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:50 am

I installed program to my computer, and ran program and nothing happened, I did not have my CPAP Respironics REMSTAR AUTO M SERIES machine connected to my computer, any help here we be great, thanks, TED

Babette

Post by Babette » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:00 am

You don't connect your machine to your computer. You take the smart card out of the APAP and put it into your card reader, which is connected to your computer.

You're going to need more than just this card utility to read that smart card. This utility doesn't give you the data you're looking for.

CARD READERS:
Mako DT3500 USB (Infineer)– $39.00 + $13 shipping = $52.00
http://www.minamielec.com/

Mako DT3500 USB (Infineer)– $49.00 + $15 shipping = $64.00
http://www.securetech-corp.com/mako_dt.html

Mako DT3500 SmartCard Reader USB - $54.00 – shipping unknown
http://www.cpap-supply.com/Mako-DT3500- ... dt3500.htm

Infineer (Mako DT3500) Card Reader from https://www.cpap.com - $139.00
https://www.cpap.com/productpage/Respir ... r-USB.html

Cheers,
Barbara

I currently have a stash of Nasal Aire II cannulas in Small or Extra Small. Please PM me if you would like them. I'm interested in bartering for something strange and wonderful that I don't currently own. Or a Large size NAII cannula. :)

Hawthorne

Post by Hawthorne » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:03 am

You didn't mention that you have the card reader. With Encore Por/Viewer, you need the card reader to tranport the data from the cpap machine to the computer, not a direct connection from your Remstar Auto.

I don't know about "restoring data".

Additional Comments:  Backups- FX Nano masks. Backup machine- Airmini auto travel cpap

lessismore

Post by lessismore » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:22 am

I do not have a card reader, and I was hoping to restore my data from my smart card that was erased by my RT. On another THREAD DALE suggested that this could be done by using this software utility, see respsnse below.

"You can use the utility from mycpap.com to save the data on your computer. Go to the RT and it doesn't matter what they do. If they erase the data you can put it back on your card with the utility. If they changed the settings for your machine on your card, you will want to install the card in your machine and turn it on so that the new settings will take effect. Then you can use the utility to restore the data."

Dale

Handgunner45

Post by Handgunner45 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:33 am

In order for this software to be able to restore the data to the card, it first had to be backed up to your computer before you took it to the DME and they erased it. For you to be able to do this you will have to get the card reader. From your situation, you cannot restore the data....it is gone forever.
"Remember, I'm pulling for you. We're all in this together." --Red Green

http://www.keepsakeacres.com

zaimov

Re: downloads CardUtilityInstaller

Post by zaimov » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Hello,
can someone please send me the CPAP utility, because the web page mycpap(dot)org is no longer working?

My email is zaimov(at)mail(dot)bg

Thanks.

cflame1

Post by cflame1 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:57 pm

if somebody has a copy of this that they can PM me about... it would be appreciated!

cflame1

Post by cflame1 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Thanks folks!

BrianinTN

Post by BrianinTN » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Mind adding me to the list too? I lost my copy a couple months ago when I cleared out a bunch of files.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:16 pm

I have the zipped file for the Card Utility.
Anyone who wants it please send me a private message with your private email address as it needs to go as attachment.

If someone is not registered to the forum they need to register so that they can send me a PM. I don't do email addy in code from forum posts. If I am going to take the time to send it, the least someone can do is take the time to register.

Cflame and Brian have been responded to.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.