O/T- Michael Vick and the Philadelphia Beagles

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Muffy

And Not Only That...

Post by Muffy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:59 am

At that rate, he could have broken the career record for TDs (207, held by Jerry Rice) this year alone.

Muffy

Machine: Dell Dimension 8100
Mask: 3M N-95 (during flu season)
Humidifier: Avoided, tends to make me moldy
Software: XP Pro
Additional Comments: You can't find a solution when you don't know the problem

Kiralynx

Re: It's All About Winning!!

Post by Kiralynx » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:37 am

Muffy wrote:
Muffy wrote:(Philly would have beaten the Saints, that's why there wouldn't be 3).
Aw, c'mon, Muffy.... the Saints deserve a good year.

Gawd, I was in the Louisiana Tech marching band for the Saints' 4th birthday, when they tried to blow us up by rapid-firing a muzzle-loading cannon. And the charioteers almost ran down our equipment manager, while the hang-glider guy in a Saints uniform dang near took our heads off with his water skis.

They also sold out our seats, so we got to watch the game from the endfiled. Pro football from kneecap level is REAL interesting.

'Bout time they had a good year....

Beastie, 2008-10-28. NEW Beastie, PRS1 960, 2014-05-14. NEWER Beastie, Dream Station ASV, 2017-10-17. PadaCheek Hosecover. Homemade Brandy Keg Chin Support. TapPap Mask.
Min PS = 4, Max PS = 8
Epap Range = 6 - 7.5

Muffy

Re: It's All About Winning!!

Post by Muffy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Kiralynx wrote:'Bout time (the Saints) had a good year....
Good year? It's been a GREAT year!

They should run the table. Atlanta, Tampa and Carolina are no match, and the other annual Dallas tradition (playing on Thanksgiving is the first) is falling apart in December.

While one strategy would be clinch home field and then coast at the end, resting some regulars and maybe even sacrifice a game or two at the end, I don't think Sean Payton will do that. He'll go all out every game so as not to lose "the edge". They'll rest in the first round bye.

Muffy

Slinky

Re: O/T- Michael Vick and the Philadelphia Beagles

Post by Slinky » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:41 pm

I haven't watched a Philly game since they signed Vick. And I will not. He should NEVER have been allowed back into pro ball.

These d*mn pit-fitters keep getting off so cheap. The fines and penalties are a joke. Its not "just" the suffering those dogs go thru, its the drugs and the prostituion that are part and parcel of every dog pit fight as well.

My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

Muffy

What, That's No Surprise...

Post by Muffy » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:41 am

Muffy wrote:..and the other annual Dallas tradition (playing on Thanksgiving is the first) is falling apart in December.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap;_ylt= ... 0091213006

Muffy

Kiralynx

Re: O/T- N'Awlins Saints!

Post by Kiralynx » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Hey, Muffy!

Brace for cold weather -- the Saints are going to the Superbowl! Was that a game or was that a game?!

And da Superbowl is smack in the middle of Mardi Gras!

Beastie, 2008-10-28. NEW Beastie, PRS1 960, 2014-05-14. NEWER Beastie, Dream Station ASV, 2017-10-17. PadaCheek Hosecover. Homemade Brandy Keg Chin Support. TapPap Mask.
Min PS = 4, Max PS = 8
Epap Range = 6 - 7.5

Slinky

Post by Slinky » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:31 pm

THAT was FOOTBALL, KiryLynx!!! Whew! The Favre has got to be one tough SOB. He must have a pain tolerance that is off the charts! This should be one heck of a Super Bowl.

My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

Kiralynx

O/T- Dem Saints!

Post by Kiralynx » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:40 am

Slinky wrote:THAT was FOOTBALL, KiryLynx!!! Whew! The Favre has got to be one tough SOB. He must have a pain tolerance that is off the charts! This should be one heck of a Super Bowl.
Amen! Folks around here were saying this was a win-win game -- 'cause if the Vikings took it, well, the Favre is from around here (Kiln, MS) and the home-town boy gets it! But if the Saints got, well, Dat's Our Team, mon!

Talk about not breathing! I alternated between screaming and holding my breath! Both teams were full out! I hear tell the French Quarter has gone just plum crazy... even nuttier than Mardi Gras!

One comment on the NOLA.COM site says, "I'm booking my tickets for New Orleans! No matter who wins the Bowl, THAT's where the partying will be!" And yeah, it will be! Superbowl Sunday is the first Sunday of Mardi Gras!

Min PS = 4, Max PS = 8
Epap Range = 6 - 7.5

Muffy

Post by Muffy » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:09 am

Kiralynx wrote:Hey, Muffy!

Brace for cold weather -- the Saints are going to the Superbowl! Was that a game or was that a game?!
...During regulation, the Vikings outgained the Saints by more than double (475 to 225 yards)...

...ran nearly twice as many plays (82 to 45)...

...had significantly greater Time of Possession (36:49 to 27:56)...

...and five turnovers, including three fumbles...
Turnovers.

Kill ya every time.

Muffy

roster

Post by roster » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:47 am

Muffy wrote:...and five turnovers, including three fumbles

Turnovers.

Kill ya every time.

Muffy

Yep. At times it seemed like a HS JV game. It badly marred another great performance by Country Favre.

I have a vision that we will figure out an easy way to ensure that children develop wide, deep, healthy and attractive jaws and then obstructive sleep apnea becomes an obscure bit of history.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ycw4uaX ... re=related

Rattleman

Post by Rattleman » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:16 am

I hope he becomes the daily menu in pit-bull hell. Anyone that Electrocutes, drowns, and then throws his own house dogs in the pen to be torn to shreds by his pits deserves a bullet to the head instead of being allowed to be around people.
This is no better than MV's behavior. I doubt any human being can make this decision, even God hasn't. I'm with the poster who says to give him some grace.
But I don't think he's to be trusted ever again.

Kiralynx

Post by Kiralynx » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Muffy wrote:Turnovers.

Kill ya every time.
Muffy,

Yeah, they will. Tell y'what, though -- thar warn't no sleepin' in N'Awlins last night -- the fire works and whooping it up kept everyone awake!

Min PS = 4, Max PS = 8
Epap Range = 6 - 7.5

Kiralynx

Post by Kiralynx » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:53 pm

rooster wrote:another great performance by Country Favre.
No arguments that Favre is a good 'un!

I'm celebrating that the Saints are going to the Super Bowl, but it was a tough game to watch when you're cheering both sides!

Min PS = 4, Max PS = 8
Epap Range = 6 - 7.5

Slinky

Post by Slinky » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Boy, "ain't" that the truth tho, KiraLynx???

Kiralynx

Post by Kiralynx » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:48 pm

Amen, fer sure, Slinky!

Min PS = 4, Max PS = 8
Epap Range = 6 - 7.5