PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS CPAP USERS!

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Debjax

Re: PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS CPAP USERS!

Post by Debjax » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:19 am

TSSleepy wrote:"Your momma's so ugly that the doc prescribed a brown, paper full-head CPAP mask!
Umm...you mean that's NOT a standard mask? <puzzled look at the brown paper mask on my bed>

I'm still hot....it just comes in flashes...
iMob Friend Code - 179-961-093

TROLL

Post by TROLL » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:55 pm

GET Out while you can the people on this forum are unemployed hypocandiracs who sit on their @ss all day googling information and giving dangerous and unqualified advice to unsuspecting people looking for "honest" information. These people are not experts they are hypocrites they have no life. This is how they contribute to society and how they feel justified taking a government check. Be careful their adive is NOT professional and is only opinion based.

LONG LIVE THE TROLL. If just one of you replies I have won hahahahahaah

DSM I am coming for you >>>>>>>>>>. I will make your life hell I am one of you and posted thousdands of comments over the years then one of you idiots gave advice that kille dmy friend I will destory this site.

DSM you are exactly what i am talking about some unempolyed self proclaimed intellect that feesl the nesseity to spew their opionion on others. You are a cancer you know your advice is bull shit. I hope you read this before you delete it like the coward you are. I will continue to troll you uintil you STOP POSTING you you dont "kill" someone else

Mrs. Tatis

Post by Mrs. Tatis » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:57 pm

who's DSM, and what did he do?

TROLL

Post by TROLL » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:10 pm

GET Out while you can the people on this forum are unemployed hypocandiracs who sit on their @ss all day googling information and giving dangerous and unqualified advice to unsuspecting people looking for "honest" information. These people are not experts they are hypocrites they have no life. This is how they contribute to society and how they feel justified taking a government check. Be careful their adive is NOT professional and is only opinion based.

DSM I am coming for you >>>>>>>>>>. I will make your life hell I am one of you and posted thousdands of comments over the years then one of you idiots gave advice that kille dmy friend I will destory this site.

DSM you are exactly what i am talking about some unempolyed self proclaimed intellect that feesl the nesseity to spew their opionion on others. You are a cancer you know your advice is bull shit. I hope you read this before you delete it like the coward you are. I will continue to troll you uintil you STOP POSTING you you dont "kill" someone else

Wulfman

Post by Wulfman » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:11 pm

TROLL wrote:GET Out while you can the people on this forum are unemployed hypocandiracs who sit on their @ss all day googling information and giving dangerous and unqualified advice to unsuspecting people looking for "honest" information. These people are not experts they are hypocrites they have no life. This is how they contribute to society and how they feel justified taking a government check. Be careful their adive is NOT professional and is only opinion based.

Sooooooo.......what's YOUR excuse?

You're giving "trolls" a bad name.

I also see your spell checker is broke, too.

Den
(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

TROLL

Post by TROLL » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:15 pm

DEN you no good piece of shit Your "advice" helped KILL my friend as well you are no better you are the worst of the worst giving people advice like you are some kind of cpap god you dont know shit only what you type into your computer and regergatate. I will bring you and this site down

Wulfman

Post by Wulfman » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:23 pm

TROLL wrote:DEN you no good piece of shit Your "advice" helped KILL my friend as well you are no better you are the worst of the worst giving people advice like you are some kind of cpap god you dont know shit only what you type into your computer and regergatate. I will bring you and this site down
Takes one to know one.
I doubt if you have any friends.
Yer spell chekker is still broked.

Den
(5) REMstar Autos w/C-Flex & (6) REMstar Pro 2 CPAPs w/C-Flex - Pressure Setting = 14 cm.
"Passover" Humidification - ResMed Ultra Mirage FF - Encore Pro w/Card Reader & MyEncore software - Chiroflow pillow
User since 05/14/05

packitin

Post by packitin » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:29 pm

I knew he was lurking around. Well, awhile ago, (before he erased it), he called all of us on this forum "trailer trash".
Well, one shouldn't go around doing that kind of thing. I have some friends who own trailers, and they are nice, many with college degrees and who are very intelligent. They also have good manners.
Last edited by packitin on Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resmed Vauto S Bilevel
Airfit n30

Babette

Post by Babette » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Damnit, where'd you get a pic of CorgiGirl's Snowbird set up?

Alcohol has killed several of my friends. I don't blame the clerk at the 7-11 for it, though.

Cheers,
B.

I currently have a stash of Nasal Aire II cannulas in Small or Extra Small. Please PM me if you would like them. I'm interested in bartering for something strange and wonderful that I don't currently own. Or a Large size NAII cannula. :)

WearyOne

Post by WearyOne » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:43 pm

I'm sucked in and can't help myself...

I really feel sorry for trolls in a way. To spend their time trolling for places to be heard, for someone, anyone to pay attention to them (even complete strangers)---has to be caused by a very lonely and boring life.

I'm not unemployed, never taken government handouts. Successfully self-employed for over 12 years. (Although I do have the fat rear-end problem I need to take care of )

No one is forced to take the ADVICE offered here.

After being diagnosed by a physician with something (OSA or anything else) with proper testing, exams, etc., the next thing is to educate yourself as much as possible about the diagnosis and its treatment options, and get with others who have the same thing (support group, support forum). Support and suggestions from those who have been (and are) where you're going can make all the difference in the world. That's what this forum is for OSA. I also belong to a thyroid board that's been as helpful to me in that area as the people here have been for OSA.

Pam

TROLL

Post by TROLL » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Den wow what a hurtful come back. I know I have one less friend thanks to ASSHOLES like you. You sit there blogging away while masterbating to the pictures of the few women brave enough to post a pic on this site and act like you are GOD of the CPAP world. Go pop some more antidepressants and return to your boring life. Why dont you log off your computer and go upstrirs and help your mom with the laundary. Or here is a novel idea GO outside.

You people give bad advice and influence peoples decsions they are people out there who are weak and buy into the bullshit idiots like you are selling.

If I can keep you distracted exchanging insults with me that is time you have to POST and potientially kill or harm someone else. You want to dance computer geek I got time lets dane BITCH

Wulfman

Post by Wulfman » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:59 pm

I did a Google search and looked up "Trolls". This is one of the images I could find that best depicted what I think you must look like.

Have a nice day.

Den

User since 05/14/05

packitin

Post by packitin » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:12 pm

In case you're wondering about Babette's reply, it was to my post, which the Troll must have deleted.
I'm amazed that when one writes a good, intelligent, and civil reply that hits to the core of it, the Troll cannot take it, and must delete it, especially when its the truth. Just because I didn't stoop to the same level, and did not return the vitriolic darts, then it wasn't what he desired, so it must be done away with.
Don't you see that its just a game. He can use several computers, sign on as different persons, and even have an argument with himself in disguise. The purpose is to get several persons in a huff and puff, then they say the kinds of things that they shouldn't, but ones he was hoping to get in the first place. Don't fall for it! He's just enjoying this juvenile and shallow game at our expense.
Jay
Resmed Vauto S Bilevel
Airfit n30

greenvelvetdragon

Post by greenvelvetdragon » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:02 pm

packitin wrote:In case you're wondering about Babette's reply, it was to my post, which the Troll must have deleted.
I'm amazed that when one writes a good, intelligent, and civil reply that hits to the core of it, the Troll cannot take it, and must delete it, especially when its the truth. Just because I didn't stoop to the same level, and did not return the vitriolic darts, then it wasn't what he desired, so it must be done away with.
Don't you see that its just a game. He can use several computers, sign on as different persons, and even have an argument with himself in disguise. The purpose is to get several persons in a huff and puff, then they say the kinds of things that they shouldn't, but ones he was hoping to get in the first place. Don't fall for it! He's just enjoying this juvenile and shallow game at our expense.
Jay
I think you hit it on the head Jay, as most of my posts have been deleted as well. Well said Jay thanks!

goose
Location: The left coast - CA... If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!!

Post by goose » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:44 pm

As far as I know, "you" are the only one that can delete your post -- unless it's the entire thread that's deleted. A couple of mine have disappeared in other threads.....

I also think all the negativity in this thread needs to be given a rest. poly-man got off on a very bad note, but that doesn't mean he's a troll, or a bad person -- after RG re-posted the original post, it just looked like a typical rant to me.....actually if you look past the attitude and tone, there's some good information there -- and like any of the information here on the forum you can take it or leave it - but to start name calling and demeaning is quite unlike this group....Yeah. We're sleep deprived, but generally we show a bit more class.....
So he made a mistake -- it happens......to all of us!!!!!
Or should I say -- "Let ye who be without sin, cast the first stone"......Trust me, I ain't throwin' no rocks!!!

I'll just leave it there......give it a rest, and cut him some slack......he could turn out to be a very valuable resource for this group!!!

cheers
goose

-the Dalai Lama