Detoxing and CPAP

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
dllfo

Re: Detoxing and CPAP

Post by dllfo » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:41 pm

Telly, thanks for having the patience to bring me up to speed.

I am retired military and was told the only way I can lose my retirement is if I commit a felony. My ex-wife tried putting pot in my salad and various other foods to see if it would work. I don't think it did. They smoked pot in a motorhome one night, small room, and that only made me cough.

As for talk radio, I don't listen to many of them. As for sex, my mom laughed at the antics of some young people back during "free love" in the late 60s and told me "You kids act like you invented sex." I told her we know we didn't invent sex, but we are trying to perfect it. Information overload I think.

This darned Bronchitis is frustrating. I have a lung infection now, so I am on 1000 mg of antibiotic a day. Now I will need to go buy some more Pro-Biotics when I am off. BTW, I have a list of my prescriptions for each doctor, dosage, etc. and I list my meds I am allergic to and a list of my antibiotics over the last 3 years. This will hopefully let them know what to prescribe without messing me up.

13 days (I think) without chocolate and I really miss it. Opiates I don't miss, but wow .... that is a staple of my diet. Luckily lots of fresh fruit.

Hey, I think I mentioned this, but when using oxygen I turn my HH up to a setting of two. If I don't, my throat feels dry and irritated the next morning. The only moisture provided with my oxygen machine is cold water. That seems wrong.

Installing Software is like pushing a rope uphill.
I have Encore Pro 1.8.65 but could not find it listed
under software.

I LOVE the SV.

gasp

Re: Detoxing and CPAP

Post by gasp » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:45 pm

I admire your fortitude and courage. Enduring pain is, of course, not easy. You've probably looked into alternatives such as acupuncture, TENS, and the like - but if not we can talk about this. I had a back injury when in peak athletic condition and had to work my way through it - learning a lot about alternative medication since I can't take most pain meds that have the side effect of depressing my breathing.