Changing pressure temporarily on a borrowed Resmed S7

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Snoozie

Changing pressure temporarily on a borrowed Resmed S7

Post by Snoozie » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:29 pm

I have a dire problem that maybe someone can help with.

First, let me say I have a RemstarPro2 that has went on the fritz with an error code. I have to send it in and the DME said it would be gone for a month. Next problem, I can't get a replacement until tomorrow and this happened last night. They made it very clear it wasn't an emergency (grrr).

I then borrowed my sister-in-laws machine until tomorrow, who is non-commpliant and uses her machine for a table decoration. The problem is that I can't figure out what number her machine is set on, and I cannot figure out how to configure it to my pressure setting. It is a Resmed S7 lightweight.

The only thing I know is that the pressure is way too low for me because I woke up several times last night snoring, and headachy and was way out of it at work today, but I figured it was better than nothing.

I just want to reset it temporarily and then put it back to her setting after I am finished with it.

Any help resetting would be so much appreciated!

6PtStar

Post by 6PtStar » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:52 pm

Sending a PM

Jerry

I still play Cowboys and Bad Guys but now I use real bullets. CAS