Words, words, words III

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
neversleeps

Post by neversleeps » Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:51 am

Linda (aka chipwoman),

I went to the other site you mentioned, racismonline.com, and read some of the posts.... very interesting. It's fun to see your posts on a different topic, even though some of the people on that forum are a bit 'tough'.

I can't believe you're going to wait for tonight to hit 1000! I'll be at my son's baseball game!!! Nuts! But you will have a bigger audience to see it so I understand why you want to wait.

Well, congratulations in advance!!!

LDuyer

Post by LDuyer » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:52 am

neversleeps wrote:Linda (aka chipwoman),

I went to the other site you mentioned, racismonline.com, and read some of the posts.... very interesting. It's fun to see your posts on a different topic, even though some of the people on that forum are a bit 'tough'.

I can't believe you're going to wait for tonight to hit 1000! I'll be at my son's baseball game!!! Nuts! But you will have a bigger audience to see it so I understand why you want to wait.

Well, congratulations in advance!!!

Hahahah!
Was I so obvious as Chipwoman? Did I have my personality plastered all over my posts? Wow. So funny.

At this rate, there's a good chance I may hit that magic number before the baseball game!

Linda
(aka Chipwoman)

LDuyer

Post by LDuyer » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:07 am

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.

-Albert Camus, writer and philosopher (1913-1960)

LDuyer

Post by LDuyer » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:36 am

You are never too old to be what you might have been.

-George Eliot (Mary Ann Evans), novelist (1819-1880)

Personally, I think this quote might be a pile of crap. But hey, I'm willing to try and believe it, couldn't hurt, right?

neversleeps

Post by neversleeps » Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:09 am

Linda,

The next one is number 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!