I am new

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
sleepycarol

Post by sleepycarol » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:46 pm

I really hope you can get some relieve. It is no fun when you tongue is really sore and painful!!

I can empathize as I used to grind and clench my teeth, both asleep and when stressed out.

Know that we care and are rooting for you to get better!!
Start Date: 8/30/2007 Pressure 9 - 15
I am not a doctor or other health care professional. Comments reflect my own personal experiences and opinions.

sleepycarol

Post by sleepycarol » Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:48 pm

Just a thought have you tried other masks that might not put as much pressure on your cheeks and jaws?

I know when I wear my full face mask I can really feel the pressure, especially when wearing the Hybrid.
Start Date: 8/30/2007 Pressure 9 - 15
I am not a doctor or other health care professional. Comments reflect my own personal experiences and opinions.

Mitzi

Post by Mitzi » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:24 am

sleepycarol wrote:I really hope you can get some relieve. It is no fun when you tongue is really sore and painful!!

I can empathize as I used to grind and clench my teeth, both asleep and when stressed out.

Know that we care and are rooting for you to get better!!
thank you for all the information...you guys and gals are the greatest..I have tried other masks too...I tried the one just for your nose..and tried other full face one too...,I had a appt today for the dentist but had to cancel because it was just to cold to drive 86 miles...21 degrees below zero..brrrrr it was cold..I will go next week...Mitzi