Can't seem to lower my AHI's

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
AdmiralCougar

Post by AdmiralCougar » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:32 pm

LOL I give up. Normally Firefox will open up .pdf files, but it did let me save link as, but when I tried to open the file Adobe Reader gave me an error:

Adobe Reader could not open 'test.pdf' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded).

Completely baffled now.

Christy
Admiral Cougar

Snoredog

Post by Snoredog » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:52 pm

That Rescan software is bigger joke than the older AutoScan software it replaced at least with that version they correlated the pressure graph on the same page as AHI so you could compare.

That software is totally worthless for monitoring your therapy, being Resmed doesn't want you the patient knowing anything about your therapy it doesn't surprise me, hopefully you didn't have to pay too much for it.

If I was you, I'd start back at 8.0 we discussed above and write down the AI from the LCD each day. Plot the AI and AHI along with pressure used for that session, punch the numbers into a spreadsheet and create your own Pressure vs AHI report.

Once plotted out you should be able to see your peaks and valleys how you respond to pressure.

someday science will catch up to what I'm saying...

billbolton

Post by billbolton » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:37 pm

Snoredog wrote:That Rescan software is bigger joke than the older AutoScan software it replaced at least with that version they correlated the pressure graph on the same page as AHI so you could compare.
Those that pay attention will have seen that ResScan still does that.

Snoredog

Post by Snoredog » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:21 am

billbolton wrote:
Snoredog wrote:That Rescan software is bigger joke than the older AutoScan software it replaced at least with that version they correlated the pressure graph on the same page as AHI so you could compare.
Those that pay attention will have seen that ResScan still does that.
someday science will catch up to what I'm saying...

billbolton

Post by billbolton » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:09 am

Thanks to Aussiegrouch for an actual image of a detail graph display from Rescan 3.2