Questions about my machine arrival

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
gasp

Post by gasp » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:07 am

Slinky wrote:.....Much as I LOVE my Resmeds (I have both an S8 Elite and an S8 AutoSet Vantage) I think if I could have ANY xPAP w/o regard to price I'd be tempted to try the new Respironics M Series Auto w/A-Flex. The key word being A-Flex.

Your DME might balk at providing an autoPAP. See what they bring out and just keep the Respironics M Series Auto w/A-Flex in the back of your mind should the RT just happen to bring an auto or autoS out.

A-Flex is so new, that your DME may be confused and think you said C-Flex and that as a newbie you were just mistaken. As Slinky said, "the key word being A-Flex."

gasp

Post by gasp » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:09 am

Babette wrote:Oh no! God does NOT have OSA. Hence, I have more masks than God.

And, I said I'd tried 7 masks in 6 weeks. I've since then continued to collect masks, for one reason or another. Some of them have been gifts. Some of them were just curiousity.

Cheers,
B.
You smartie! OK, God does NOT have OSA and you are the queen of having the most masks. Ah, tried 7 masks in 6 weeks. So, how many masks do you actually own, says the person trying to unseat your queenhood.

Babette

Post by Babette » Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:46 am

Own right now.... 2 NAII's with multiple prongs, 1 CL2, 1 Breeze, 1 Bravo, 1 Comfortfull2. 6 masks. All but one are out on test drive. Hoping to dispose of all but one.

LOL,
B.

I currently have a stash of Nasal Aire II cannulas in Small or Extra Small. Please PM me if you would like them. I'm interested in bartering for something strange and wonderful that I don't currently own. Or a Large size NAII cannula. :)

gasp

Post by gasp » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:08 pm

[quote="Babette"]Own right now.... 2 NAII's with multiple prongs, 1 CL2, 1 Breeze, 1 Bravo, 1 Comfortfull2. 6 masks. All but one are out on test drive. Hoping to dispose of all but one.

LOL,
B.

Slinky

Post by Slinky » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:21 am

Whoa! Not so fast w/that Crown and that Plaque!!!

I have the 1] Swift and the 2]ComfortLite 2 from my lousy CPAP DME supplier.

And then I have the 3] HC 407 Flex-Fit, 4] Aclaim2, 5] ComfortGel and 6] and 7] two Simplicitys, thanks to my 02 DME supplier.

Man, I didn't think I'd gone thru that many masks!!! But you guys go ahead and try another one to beat me outta the tie 'cause on accountta I doubt I'll try anymore given how well I like the Simplicity. Altho I have toyed w/the idea of trying to find a FF mask - just in case. Yech, NOT impressed w/the thought even!

My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

Babette

Post by Babette » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:15 am

Hey, do either of you have a Comfort Gel Medium you'd like to donate to a good home?

I am SURRENDERING ANY PRETENSIONS TO THE THRONE!

LOL,
B.

I currently have a stash of Nasal Aire II cannulas in Small or Extra Small. Please PM me if you would like them. I'm interested in bartering for something strange and wonderful that I don't currently own. Or a Large size NAII cannula. :)

Slinky

Post by Slinky » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:35 am

Sorry. Mine is a Small.

My computer says I need to upgrade my brain to be compatible with its new software.

gasp

Post by gasp » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:35 pm

See new thread for Crown and Plaque Award : )