OT.....Is there an off-topic board where I can continue a locked discussion?

General Discussion on any topic relating to CPAP and/or Sleep Apnea.
Goofproof

Re: OT.....Is there an off-topic board where I can continue a locked discussion?

Post by Goofproof » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:44 am

Dog Slobber wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:14 am
Goofproof wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:48 am
Too Bad, Science was misused to create weapons like Sars and Covid-19 in the first place.
Citation needed.
First a Pick & Shovel is needed to remove dirt and rocks from in front of your cave.

I use News and Internet.
Use data to optimize your xPAP treatment!

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Dog Slobber

Re: OT.....Is there an off-topic board where I can continue a locked discussion?

Post by Dog Slobber » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:04 pm

Goofproof wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:44 am
Dog Slobber wrote:
Goofproof wrote:
Too Bad, Science was misused to create weapons like Sars and Covid-19 in the first place.
Citation needed.
First a Pick & Shovel is needed to remove dirt and rocks from in front of your cave.

I use News and Internet.
If you don't understand what "Citation needed" means, just ask. It does not mean "How do you get your information?"

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:16 pm

Dog Slobber wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:04 pm
Goofproof wrote:
Dog Slobber wrote:
Goofproof wrote:
Citation needed.

I use News and Internet.
If you don't understand what "Citation needed" means, just ask. It does not mean "How do you get your information?"
Sorry I don't have the time to type every thing I have read,seen, in the last 75 years of living. No doubt the News and Internet will repeat it, in 5 years they will even respin it to their needs.

I've been Citation for Speeding and driving without a seat belt, but I paid my fines. Jim

"The art of medicine consists in amusing the patient while nature cures the disease." Voltaire

Dog Slobber

Post by Dog Slobber » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:21 pm

Goofproof wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:16 pm
Dog Slobber wrote:
Goofproof wrote:
Dog Slobber wrote:
Goofproof wrote:
Citation needed.

I use News and Internet.
Sorry I don't have the time to type every thing I have read,seen, in the last 75 years of living. No doubt the News and Internet will repeat it, in 5 years they will even respin it to their needs.
Nobody asked you to "type every thing you've read, seen, in the last 75 years of living", you made a significant claim, I'm just asking for a credible source where so I can read about it myself.

It shouldn't be difficult.

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:30 pm

Goofproof wrote:
Dog Slobber wrote:
Goofproof wrote:
Dog Slobber wrote:
Goofproof wrote:
Citation needed.

I use News and Internet.

I've been Citation for Speeding and driving without a seat belt, but I paid my fines. Jim
Google: Science was misused to create weapons, after reading the 10,000 hits, Google the others versions of Science downsides misuse.

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:14 am

Dog Slobber wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:21 pm
Goofproof wrote:
Nobody asked you to "type every thing you've read, seen, in the last 75 years of living", you made a significant claim, I'm just asking for a credible source where so I can read about it myself.

It shouldn't be difficult.
It's not difficult ... but maybe this will help anyway?

For example you could try the following 5 word combination for a start ... "Wuhan virus gain of function". I'd suggest using the DuckDuckGo search engine for unbiased/uncensored searches. If you prefer biased searches in support of the fake news, Google will be just fine but know that Google doesn't always catch everything right away.

Have fun down in the rabbit hole! I'm sure the forum bear clan hopes you make it back without all your wires getting crossed. :wink: :wink:
President-pretender, J. Biden, said "the DNC has built the largest voter fraud organization in US history". Too bad they didn’t build the smartest voter fraud organization and got caught.

DreamStalker

Post by DreamStalker » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:29 am

Lucyhere wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:32 pm
DS... was sorry to read you were one of the unlucky ones to get Covid-19. Also sorry that your brain got fried during your recovery. Not to worry too much though, every day the doctors and scientists are learning more and more about this terrible virus. Hopefully, one day they will be able to get inside your brain and rewire it.
I'm sorry you read that all wrong. With practice you can get better at it so don't give up. But thanks for your sympathies nonetheless.

The high fever actually occurred during the peak ... NOT during the recovery. It was the pneumonia that was part of the long recovery.

Also if you had been capable of reading through the whole thing, you'd know that I'm NOT worried at all. My recovery made me even better than before COVID ... just like it did for President Trump. :wink:

And the doctors and scientists are NOT going to get inside my brain because there's no need. All the old school left-wing analog wires got smoked, so I went with 100% digital solid state replacements ... which is faster, better, more reliable and powerful by orders of magnitude. :lol: :lol:

Goofproof

Post by Goofproof » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:28 pm

Not my thinking, but a different take on the virus overall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aALZFDg0TfY If you blur the lines, there can be good and bad results in many things. :roll: Jim

Sissy63

Post by Sissy63 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:04 pm

When you start your argument calling people names "sheeple" you lose before you even get started. That is very arrogant and self righteous of you

I get the sense that no one really cares to read your opinion, if they agree or not. I would imagine you could go to Reddit or other forums and engage with people who specifically go to those places to have heated discussions. I don't know why you think people who are just trying to get a healthy nights sleep really care what you have to stay.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one!

WWu777

Re: Is there an off-topic board where I can continue a locked discussion?

Post by WWu777 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:20 pm

palerider wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:51 pm
WWu777 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:20 pm
Do you hate truth or something?
Go away, if you want to talk about stupid non-cpap things, which you persist in doing, GO AWAY. Take your 'truth' and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Btw palerider, I noticed in your signature this line:

"Accounts to put on the foe list: mper!?, DreamDiver, Geer1, almostadoctor, ajack, stom, mogy, D.H., They're often post misleading, timewasting stuff."

So apparently, I'm not the only one you've had an online feud with it seems. This means you have a PATTERN of getting into unnecessary immature fights with people online. So it isn't me, it must be you. I'm a nice civilized peaceful guy who NEVER seeks unnecessary conflict and seek inner peace and spirituality, no joke. Are you gonna add me to your signature list of people you don't like here? lol

My guess is you have inner demons and bullying issues that you project onto others. Anyone who is slightly different or stands out, gives you a target which you automatically focus on instinctively without conscious thought. In school you probably bullied some kids too. Probably you grew up in a dysfunctional family and was not taught right from wrong by your parents, and you did not real good moral tales in good books like Aesop's Fables too, unlike me. That would be my good guess.

Pugsy

Post by Pugsy » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:27 pm

Enough.

This is a useless thread and has devolved to personal attack and name calling and essentially a pissing contest.

Thread is now locked.

Don't go starting a new one and try to continue this useless ugly discussion. It will be promptly removed and make me any madder this thread will also disappear.

If you want to try the Eclipse mask and want a special promo code to get a little off the price...send me a private message.